Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED
Pokemaster's Sanctuary. (Version 2, New First Post.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:14 pm
That sounds like a pretty good tactic, actually. I'll have to try that sometime.

The reason it sounds so good -- to get everything out all at once -- is that I can't seem to ever focus on one thing at once. Why? Because the way I had it planned out, everything hangs on each other for support. It's like trying to pull out a single string in a tapestry -- the string has five more strings, perhaps more, attached to it. Those strings are attached to other strings, and when you try to pick up a rug by a small bit, the entire rug gets lifted up and you end up struggling to hold it by that bit and you end up putting it back on the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:15 pm
I'm only good at writing scripts like the AIM skripts I putted in my journal  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Magenta Placenta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:17 pm
Glad to have helped.

Chances are that I'll feel silly after asking this, but what are AIM scripts, Mack?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:23 pm
I think what Mack means is those things she puts in her journal, that are played out like AIM conversations.  

Fidei Defensor

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:23 pm
Magenta Placenta
Glad to have helped.

Chances are that I'll feel silly after asking this, but what are AIM scripts, Mack?

Hold on I'll post them in the spam section of this guild so it will be easy read ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:24 pm
Ohhh.
I see now.

Magenta Placenta

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:26 pm
In fact, I just got AIM a month ago. Finally. ^^ Add me if you wish, you can probably find my username on there if you put the arrow over the little AIM thing next to my avatar.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:29 pm
Ooh. Okay.
I'm not on my own computer right now (internet explorer), so just add IllDropYourSoap if you want. I'll probably be on later.

Magenta Placenta

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:34 pm
Kool! I'll have to next week cause I can't get on AIM on this computer. IM been blocked XP  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:41 pm
I'm reminded of when I first IMed Lil...she was so surprised because she had no idea who I was! And then I introduce myself and she asked "Well how the heck did you get my AIM name?" I don't think she remembered having given it away before...about 10 times. >< I just have a good memory is all.  

Fidei Defensor

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:43 pm
Lotus Angora
I'm reminded of when I first IMed Lil...she was so surprised because she had no idea who I was! And then I introduce myself and she asked "Well how the heck did you get my AIM name?" I don't think she remembered having given it away before...about 10 times. >< I just have a good memory is all.

LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:45 pm
I talked to Lil today on AIM.

We had a fifteen minute argument about who was cooler. The thing is, she kept insisting that I was cooler and then I insisted that she was cooler.

She won after doing a D:< emoticon, except with a whole existence of less than signs.

Magenta Placenta

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:49 pm
Is that so? I guess spontaneous generation does exist then. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:55 pm
Oh, yes.
Let's all place large supplements of beef on our back porches and be lords of the flies. Take your knickers off, loves! They're most likely going to turn into mice pretty soon.

Magenta Placenta

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:59 pm
Magenta Placenta
Oh, yes.
Let's all place large supplements of beef on our back porches and be lords of the flies. Take your knickers off, loves! They're most likely going to turn into mice pretty soon.
I had to read a book called Lord of the Flies for school reading recently. >< It was a really good book, but I think the teacher rushed the analytical process too much.

See, I really love analyzing books and all, but it's not nearly as simple changing analysis, themes and messages back into a text that's easy on the reader. ><

But to get back on topic...*throws a huge T-Bone steak on the front porch* Let my demons spawn!  
~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff