Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Ravenwolf. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aesi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:29 pm

My favorite page so far is the story of Alanis' protection spell. Particularly the 9 billion (Yes, BILLION) victims of the Burning Times. Really neat trick, killing more people than ever lived at one time on this planet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:38 pm
Scratch that, the "Choosing a Magickal Name" page is much funnier. xd  

Aesi

Pelta

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:30 am
Aesi
I quite enjoyed the random craftname generator.
I am now Lady Greenfeather Witchthorn! All hail my pretentiousness! xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:19 pm
missmagpie
Aesi
I quite enjoyed the random craftname generator.
I am now Lady Greenfeather Witchthorn! All hail my pretentiousness! xp
Hail!  

TeaDidikai

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:53 pm
Screw that! I need not some engine to be pretentious! I AM PRETENTIOUSNESS MANIFEST.

For I am Runningdragonlavarockstorm von Phoenixfeathersofthesummerlands comunityswimmingpoolofceethreepeeoh.

pwnd!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:34 pm
Using RCNG 1.01, my full Craft name is Gwyrionin Alanis Swansong!

Could be worse. I could be that Christian Wiccan dude, and have to take a name like "Christbearer Justice Son of Henry". Ohshit. Wait...  

Henry Dorsett Case

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:14 pm
Henry Dorsett Case

Could be worse. I could be that Christian Wiccan dude, and have to take a name like "Christbearer Justice Son of Henry". Ohshit. Wait...
Swansong.... wow. Does that mean you're about to fade into obsecurity?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:25 pm
TeaDidikai
Henry Dorsett Case

Swansong.... wow. Does that mean you're about to fade into obsecurity?

"Swan Song" doesn't mean "a final act before fading into obscurity" just because the dictionary and all of common use says it is! It's a reflection of the natural beauty inherent in music, and how ugliness can really just be the precursor to beauty! Just like the deep, beautiful, and meaningful lyrics of System of a Down! Just go read the lyrics to "Vicinity of Obscenity" and you'll see what I mean![/tardness]

On a serious note, I never realized how strange it was to take a pseudonym that started with "Henry", considering that my last name actually does translate to "Son of Henry", until I mentioned that.  

Henry Dorsett Case

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:33 pm
Henry Dorsett Case

"Swan Song" doesn't mean "a final act before fading into obscurity" just because the dictionary and all of common use says it is! It's a reflection of the natural beauty inherent in music, and how ugliness can really just be the precursor to beauty! Just like the deep, beautiful, and meaningful lyrics of System of a Down! Just go read the lyrics to "Vicinity of Obscenity" and you'll see what I mean![/tardness]

~has lived near swans. Has no love of their song~

If swan wasn't so greasy...

Quote:
On a serious note, I never realized how strange it was to take a pseudonym that started with "Henry", considering that my last name actually does translate to "Son of Henry", until I mentioned that.
Not that strange.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:14 pm
TeaDidikai
If swan wasn't so greasy...

Never had swan. I've had duck, though, and that stuff goes down like it was coated in K-Y.

Quote:
Not that strange.

Fair enough. It holds an inexplicable fascination for me, though. Much like the professor of mathematics at Monmouth University with whom I share a first name, last name, and middle initial. Never did get up the guts to ask him what his actual middle *name* was, not that I am in any way entitled to the knowledge just because I am curious.

Maybe the Rule of Three doesn't work, but the Rule of Mentioning Bad Songs does. I now have "Vicinity of Obscenity" stuck in my head.

Banana banana banana terracotta...  

Henry Dorsett Case

Aesi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:22 pm
Henry Dorsett Case

Never had swan. I've had duck, though, and that stuff goes down like it was coated in K-Y.

Oooh, insult one of my favorite feast fowl, eh? I cook a mean lean duck. I can do it without them drying out. I can do it with bacon or the skin of a trout. I can cook it in a pan. I can cook duck, Sam, I can!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:32 pm
Aesi
Henry Dorsett Case

Oooh, insult one of my favorite feast fowl, eh? I cook a mean lean duck. I can do it without them drying out. I can do it with bacon or the skin of a trout. I can cook it in a pan. I can cook duck, Sam, I can!

*smirks* Who said I was insulting the duck for being greasy? I was just observing that the duck I've had could be swallowed whole without undue strain on the esophagus - or, for that moment, requiring peristalsis. Duck of that stripe could be fed to people in Persistive Vegetative States without being pureed first. I love greasy.

Though, now that you've said that you can cook duck, I'll whip out my catchphrase: Verify Your Assertions! Cook me some duck!

(WARNING: Cooking for Case may lead to being followed around by what appears to be a human but is in fact a lost puppy starved for attention and good cooking. Feed Case at your own risk.)  

Henry Dorsett Case

Aesi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:41 pm
Henry Dorsett Case

*smirks* Who said I was insulting the duck for being greasy? I was just observing that the duck I've had could be swallowed whole without undue strain on the esophagus - or, for that moment, requiring peristalsis. Duck of that stripe could be fed to people in Persistive Vegetative States without being pureed first. I love greasy.

heart I knew there was something I liked about you.

Henry Dorsett Case

Though, now that you've said that you can cook duck, I'll whip out my catchphrase: Verify Your Assertions! Cook me some duck!

(WARNING: Cooking for Case may lead to being followed around by what appears to be a human but is in fact a lost puppy starved for attention and good cooking. Feed Case at your own risk.)

Concern noted. But how in hell can I get it to you fresh and safe without it having to be reheated, which would likely spoil my careful ministrations on the texture?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:37 pm
Aesi
heart I knew there was something I liked about you.

*smirks* That's normally followed by "but now I can't remember what it was".

Aesi
Concern noted. But how in hell can I get it to you fresh and safe without it having to be reheated, which would likely spoil my careful ministrations on the texture?

Well, there's the hard way - arrange a method by which the two of us could meet with the intent of cooking and eating duck, in a manner that would allow you to cook it.

Or the easy way - cook the duck, then use the simple Food Translocation Spell from "To Start A BBQ Fire".  

Henry Dorsett Case

Aesi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:38 pm
Henry Dorsett Case

*smirks* That's normally followed by "but now I can't remember what it was".

If food makes a puppy-dog of you, you most likely have good taste. But liking greasy duck is a sign you don't have a pretentious stomach.

Henry Dorsett Case

Well, there's the hard way - arrange a method by which the two of us could meet with the intent of cooking and eating duck, in a manner that would allow you to cook it.

Or the easy way - cook the duck, then use the simple Food Translocation Spell from "To Start A BBQ Fire".

The spell really might be easier. I live in Utah. You?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff