Why Do People Hate Inuyasha? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spacebeam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:51 pm
I heart Inuyasha
I think other people don't like it because it can get repetitive with Naraku escaping alot  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:03 pm
When I 1st watched inuyasha I was in love with the show, but the series just dragged on and on it was to long and you knew what was gonna happen it lost its plot, the series should have been shorter, and the ending of the series was bad seeing as Narku lived >.< god it made no sense at all. ninja  

eveanimevengeance

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:32 pm
That's a rhetorical question. I think people don't like Inuyasha because:

1. Naraku escapes repeatedly neutral
2. The dub version is repeated and regurgitated on and on like Dragon Ball Z was, and you know how everyone hated that--re-runs, I mean.
3. The plot did not seem to develop beyond what everyone knows
4. People got impatient and started watching other anime

I love the series but I don't get to see it that much (school)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:13 pm
I d k y but I love inuysha  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

chibi ohijisama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:18 pm
Samurai Butterfly
I think that that's just wrong! I love InuYasha and the people who don't are morons.

You should hate on ppl that dont like the same anime as you do. THe show might just not appeal to them.
--Personally, I used to like inuyasha, but I grew out of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:47 am
I don't understand why anyone would hate Inuyasha. It's a pretty good show if you ask me. Anyone who hates Inuyasha should just go to hell.  

RanpuKuroTenshi

Sally_Pants

Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:22 am
First,
This is coming from somebody who used to be a huge Inuyasha fan

People "don't like" Inuyasha because it's like the never ending anime
and after awhile it becomes really boring because it's just the same thing over and over with no real plot advancement

Even though the manga recently ended it was too little too late
The anime was canceled and never received an ending  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:53 pm
I didn't read all the posts but i'm just gunna state the facts:
-The series is very long
-Never really ended/author stopped production
-Events took too long to complete
-Naraku just WONT die! O_o

Thats all. =]
Mind you, i watched like 10 seasons before i gave up.  

Sephyre Eyes

Robiroth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:00 pm
I liked it but after a while it became uninspired. Naraku always got away and the relationships never got deeper. They still bickered and the women still beat the crap out of the men and the men still kept coming back for more.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:27 pm
I love Inu Yasha don't get me wrong, but the most annoying thing about it is Naurku.

I mean they get so close to killing him or whatever, but he pulls a smart move and get away then it start again. NAURKU IS TO DARN SMART AND KNOWS HOW TO PLAY INU YASHA AND COMPANY, it's frustrating.

anyway now i watched the show not really expecting a closure ending, I just enjoy the show as it is.  

shippogir

jatashy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:30 pm
Samurai Butterfly
I think that that's just wrong! I love InuYasha and the people who don't are morons.
yea you go girl  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:30 pm
inuyasha is my fave anime  

jatashy

ROD Yomiko Readman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:42 pm
I will go on record to say that I loved the series. I was disapointed that they ended it prematurely. However I have heard that they are going to bring it back and start making new episodes from where it left off.

Rumiko Takahashi has a terrible problem with giving her stories endings... in that she doesn't seem to give many of them endings. I'm hoping that Inu Yasha will be different and when the series does come to it's conclusion it will be an actual ending not like that whole *spoiler in white* "We still have to find the last piece of the jewel shard but I know Kagome will be with me to the end and we will do this together!" crappy ending that they tried giving it.

Inu Yasha and Sesshomaru are totally hot and I love them both!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:43 pm
It really isn't nice to say they're losers beause they have different taste.
One anime, ONE isn't enough to say they suck and should go to hell because they don't like it.

I LIKE it, not love it. The end was a bit of a let down and it was a bit dragged out...
But it's not right to make people angry or sad or insulted just so they'll start loving the anime. Or if they start reasoning why they like it, but people start yelling at them for having their differences.
So this is what I say, If people have their GOOD reasons and not some annoying crap, then let them be.  

L M Ritwock

Tipsy Darling

ROD Yomiko Readman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:18 am
Punky_Ribbon_Death
It really isn't nice to say they're losers beause they have different taste.
One anime, ONE isn't enough to say they suck and should go to hell because they don't like it.

I LIKE it, not love it. The end was a bit of a let down and it was a bit dragged out...
But it's not right to make people angry or sad or insulted just so they'll start loving the anime. Or if they start reasoning why they like it, but people start yelling at them for having their differences.
So this is what I say, If people have their GOOD reasons and not some annoying crap, then let them be.

This is true. If everyone only liked the same one or two anime that would be the death of the industry. The industry survives because everyone has different tastes and different things they look for in anime. It keeps the writers on their toes and encourages them to do the best work they can.

While it may be discouraging when you like something and someone else doesn't, it doesn't mean they are bad, evil, or stupid. It just means they have different tastes and you'll have to find some other topic to discuss with them, unless you enjoy debate (I love it).

What if someone gave you a hard time because they like something and you didn't? How would that make you feel? Let's all play nice. It makes reading the threads so much more enjoyable.  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff