Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Anime][Fullmetal Alchemist] Yaoi Pairings! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:10 am
konekochan_101
Jade Rotaski
konekochan_101
Jade Rotaski
konekochan_101
bitterSweetFate
eek Aww, come on guys, post something!!! I'll start... -ahem- 3nodding I like RoyEd... certain HyuRoi is good too. You can read lots on www.fanfiction.net 4laugh
- sarah lee

you should know my pairings that i like XD ahahaha. =) you read my profile and i comment your fics. xd

ROYED! ha! heart

havoc/al
havoc/roy

-GLOMPS- LIKE. rofl WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She comments on min to Koneko! xd and wasn't it me that got you hooked on HvaocAl? Im so friggin evil XP

you are evil..........XD ahahahahaha koolness! all three of us know each other. pshah......... xd xd

Of course Im Evil lol I shall spread the story of HvaocxAl acorsas the worls and people shall become hokked on it and create more fan fics ^_^ YEAH! FMA YAOI FAN GROUP HUG! *Huggles* heart

^-^ * glomps* heart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:12 am
Jade Rotaski
ShadowedMoonlight
Jade Rotaski
bitterSweetFate
Jade Rotaski
Hee hee Im glad you like them! I was serching for greed stuff foer a friend snad found a bunch of Icons which i saved ^_^

Nice look! WAD HAPPEN TO UR SIGGY PIC OF JOEY AND... YUGI? eek -glomps- heart Update stories soon ne? ninja
- 4laugh Sarah Lee San

It was of Joey and Seto but i found this new thing about bashing anime amusing enough to change it ^_^ I mean come on Seto shoots some Naruto fan in the face XD Its funny! and your welcome for the icons ^_^
That animation in your sig is really awesome. It won't save onto my pc for some reason though...

Yeah i know i must have watched it about 50 times and it still makes me laugh

Ha. I just watched it! mrgreen Hee-laaa-riii-ouus  

psychotic LEE

Shuichi_Yuy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:36 pm
Man i'm a total EnvyxEd fan! i just ove the!1 but at times i do read RoyxEd but at the end of the day its all about EnvyxEd!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:42 am
Shuichi_Yuy
Man i'm a total EnvyxEd fan! i just ove the!1 but at times i do read RoyxEd but at the end of the day its all about EnvyxEd!

BWHAHAHHAAH domokun Lol. heart -notices name- OMG. SHUICHI? xd -glomps- GRAVITATION FAN? 4laugh -squee- eek Heheh. twisted Lol.  

psychotic LEE

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:30 am
Shuichi_Yuy
*nodnod* Indeed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:26 am
ShadowedMoonlight
Shuichi_Yuy
*nodnod* Indeed.

Ha ha there are more EnvyxEd OTP fans than RoyxEd OTP fans in here. In fact i thinkm im the only one XP Ah well to each there own. *Sits back and sips soda*  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

The 8th Day

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:27 pm
bitterSweetFate
konekochan_101
bitterSweetFate
Jade Rotaski
bitterSweetFate
Jade Rotaski
Hee hee Im glad you like them! I was serching for greed stuff foer a friend snad found a bunch of Icons which i saved ^_^

Nice look! WAD HAPPEN TO UR SIGGY PIC OF JOEY AND... YUGI? eek -glomps- heart Update stories soon ne? ninja
- 4laugh Sarah Lee San

It was of Joey and Seto but i found this new thing about bashing anime amusing enough to change it ^_^ I mean come on Seto shoots some Naruto fan in the face XD Its funny! and your welcome for the icons ^_^

NO WONDER IT DIDN'T LOOK LIKE HIM. heart -glomps- xp Hehehehe! JOEYSETO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ninja
Okay, This is an FMA thread so MOVING ON! -ahem- whee Errrr....................
rofl Okay. A challenge to find THE weirdest pairing kay?! Lol. Lemme start..... :LustAl - Isn't this just thighslapping funny? BWHAHAH. burning_eyes EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SOMETHING EVEN WORSE CAME TO MIND! gonk GluttonyRoy! OMG. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROYYYYYYYYYY -hangs on to roy's pants- DON'T LEAVE ME.. -ahem- ED I MEAN!

AAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! XDD your so funny xd xd i ca't blieve what i'm reading!!! your like this too when i talk to you on msn XD ahahhhahahaahha

-seductive purr- Yeah. And y'all liiikke me so meh. -blanches- WTF just happened? rofl
*scoots to the end of the wall* eek ionno what happened......but your scary when you do that. dramallama  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:15 pm
konekochan_101
bitterSweetFate
konekochan_101
bitterSweetFate
Jade Rotaski

NO WONDER IT DIDN'T LOOK LIKE HIM. heart -glomps- xp Hehehehe! JOEYSETO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ninja
rofl Okay. A challenge to find THE weirdest pairing kay?! Lol. Lemme start..... :LustAl - Isn't this just thighslapping funny? BWHAHAH. burning_eyes EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SOMETHING EVEN WORSE CAME TO MIND! gonk GluttonyRoy! OMG. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROYYYYYYYYYY -hangs on to roy's pants- DON'T LEAVE ME.. -ahem- ED I MEAN!

AAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! XDD your so funny xd xd i ca't blieve what i'm reading!!! your like this too when i talk to you on msn XD ahahhhahahaahha

-seductive purr- Yeah. And y'all liiikke me so meh. -blanches- WTF just happened? rofl
*scoots to the end of the wall* eek ionno what happened......but your scary when you do that. dramallama

Scary is fun XP  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:01 am
Jade Rotaski
konekochan_101
bitterSweetFate
konekochan_101
bitterSweetFate
Jade Rotaski

Scary is fun XP

HAhahaha. YEAAAH. OMG. xp I finished school today! FINALLY. heart Hahaha. eh-My. GAWD. JADE! -glomps- xd NEW SIGGY! LOVE THE PICS! 4laugh
~ ninja Lance-san
ps. I found the squiggly line thingy! rotfl ^-^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:02 am
Jade Rotaski
ShadowedMoonlight
Shuichi_Yuy
*nodnod* Indeed.

Ha ha there are more EnvyxEd OTP fans than RoyxEd OTP fans in here. In fact i thinkm im the only one XP Ah well to each there own. *Sits back and sips soda*

What's OTP? Oh. And Jade. I got a new fave pairing!!!! heart Thanks to Spades44.... I'm now in lurve with HavocFury! domokun -tackles- twisted BWHAHAA.
~ Lance-san  

psychotic LEE

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:42 am
bitterSweetFate
Jade Rotaski
ShadowedMoonlight
Shuichi_Yuy
*nodnod* Indeed.

What's OTP? Oh. And Jade. I got a new fave pairing!!!! heart Thanks to Spades44.... I'm now in lurve with HavocFury! domokun -tackles- twisted BWHAHAA.
~ Lance-san

Havoc fuery is such a cute couple ^_^ OTP? Means One True Pairing  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:17 am
Jade Rotaski
bitterSweetFate
Jade Rotaski
ShadowedMoonlight
Shuichi_Yuy
*nodnod* Indeed.

~ Lance-san

Havoc fuery is such a cute couple ^_^ OTP? Means One True Pairing

Awww..... [^_~] I LURRRVEEEE ZoLu from One Piece though! And Gluttony paired with ANYONE HAS to be the DAMNED FREAKIEST pairing EVER. Oh. Unless it wzas the EnvyFly one. burning_eyes  

psychotic LEE

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:46 am
Meh pairings:

Roy/Ed: Because it is kinky...
Envy/Ed: Because it is kinkier...
Hughes/Roy/Hughes: Military love is abundant!
Roy/Havoc: ... Havoc is loyal O__o
Havoc/Fury: 'cause there names sound cool together, and Fury is cute *huggles*
Envy/Wrath: Envy is a teenage *****, that's why
Russel/Ed: Russel has those few inches on him, but Ed's got the months
Al/.... Russel's-younger-brother-who's-name-I-have-forgotten: sweatdrop
Kimblee/Archer/Kimblee: Kimblee is teh shmex
Kimblee/Scar/Kimblee: ... BOOM!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:48 am
lurkindarkness
Meh pairings:

RoyxEd: I agree VERY kinky *Droools* I love this pairing so much im obsessed it so ******** hot!
Envy/Ed: Not a fan of this pairing at all but all the rape fics makes this pairinf kinky i guess
HughesxRoy: Good pairing but only possible pre Ishabal wartime ^_^
RoyxHavoc: This is so fuicking hot *Droools* Yeah notice how Hvaoc is always loyal despite the amount of girlfriends he loses to Mustang? *Winks*
HavocxFury: I agree its sooo cute ^_^
RusselxEd: Ed/Russel I don't like it, for some reason it just rubs me the wrong way, I love Russel on his own dunno why!
Al/Fletcher: Russels younger brother is called Fletcher deary and i agree Al/Fletcher would be cute.
KimbleexArcher: *Drooooooooooooooolllls* So smexy!
KimbleexScar: Hmmm i never though of this seen as scar hates Kimble for like scarring him but *Shrugs* I suppose it could happen XP

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:00 am
Jade Rotaski
lurkindarkness
Meh pairings:

RoyxEd: I agree VERY kinky *Droools* I love this pairing so much im obsessed it so ******** hot!
Envy/Ed: Not a fan of this pairing at all but all the rape fics makes this pairinf kinky i guess
HughesxRoy: Good pairing but only possible pre Ishabal wartime ^_^
RoyxHavoc: This is so fuicking hot *Droools* Yeah notice how Hvaoc is always loyal despite the amount of girlfriends he loses to Mustang? *Winks*
HavocxFury: I agree its sooo cute ^_^
RusselxEd: Ed/Russel I don't like it, for some reason it just rubs me the wrong way, I love Russel on his own dunno why!
Al/Fletcher: Russels younger brother is called Fletcher deary and i agree Al/Fletcher would be cute.
KimbleexArcher: *Drooooooooooooooolllls* So smexy!
KimbleexScar: Hmmm i never though of this seen as scar hates Kimble for like scarring him but *Shrugs* I suppose it could happen XP

Loving the new look Jade. -drools- Hey! Wheres the Elricest? twisted  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games