Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
How many asians are taking high or AP classes? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The poll.
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

Soki of the Ash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:25 pm
im taking advanced math.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:27 pm
idk about me lol  

sideoutkid

l ll-T R I N I T Y-ll l

Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:24 pm
yeep. mrgreen

got a 4.25. surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:53 pm
I'm a freshman right now and I only have two honors classes which include: English and Geometry.
However, for sophmore year, I'll have only one AP class and that's AP World History. Not really looking foward to the work but eh, I'd rather have to work hard in a class than do nothing at all. :/

[F]lavor.of.[L]ife

Tsume Rokaro

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:14 am
I've only got AP English IV this year....and I'm taking college algebra and college stats this year as well as Human Anatomy and Physiology which is an honors course.

I've already been through AP English III, AP Spanish III, AP American Gov., PAP Biology, PAP English, Honors English.

I sent myself to a fiery place for a 4 years. sweatdrop ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:49 pm

At my school, all of the Asians are in Honors/AP classes. =O
There aren't that many, though.

chicory-dock

GeekWhistle

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:27 pm
I am! But it wasn't my choice. I spent most my life in a private school with an advanced curric. and I graduated with an 4.3 gpa..... then for high school my parents sent me off into the Nebraskan public school system. (btw. I'm in the USA) Which there apparently you're not supposed to get higher than a 4.0 because the system technically doesn't count higher. Well me being in normal classes (and an advaced english class) I have a 4.7 gpa, and because really the only time I talk (and therefor the only time anything intellegent comes out of my mouth) is during english, and around here they don't put you in an advaced or AP class unless a teacher says 'hey this one's too smart to be here!'.

So pretty much next year they're stick me in AP english. Because I am too "advaced for advaced english", quoting my english teacher.

So yah.... I didn't really want to be in AP english though cuz my friend told me that those teachers are evil and stress you out, and I already have stress issues, but unfortunately for me I don't get the option of not being in AP english.....yah. Darn.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:26 am
I would take AP courses. . . if they were avaiable at my school. =.=
The only AP courses we have are French, Spanish, and English.
And we don't even have them available for Junior year, they're all Senior year courses. =.=
So I have to wait another year to take the AP French and English that I want.
Instead, I just fast track. (:
But even now, I'll have to take 7 courses in my senior year in order to get all the credits I want. =|

I'd totally switch schools, if only there was another school as close as the one I go to now. ):

O r a l F ii x a t i o n

Ladykiller

Anima2nboy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:12 pm
A.P. = Asian Pride

Yes, I am taking Asian Pride Classes smile

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:19 pm
Cewkees-N-Creem
I take all AP classes sweatdrop
yea me too  

-Dotted-Delete

the r e v e r i e

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:16 pm
I can't take AP classes until junior year. ._.;
But I'm currently taking honors classes.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:00 pm
Bleh, this is my first year taking all honors. The workload sucks. x) I procrastinate a lot.....so my grades have been dropping. ._.;

o-Alice-o

Lunar_Winter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:28 pm
O, yea, I'm getting B's in the AP classes, but overall, they made GPA better, not worse.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:15 pm

Honors English, honors algebra 2, honors chemistry...offered AP European history but decided not to kill myself... whee ...all A's though.

S.a.k.u.r.a.101

Mrs Yhai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:01 pm
i used to be in honors ;
now i'm too lazy to care about anything xD

i'm not in any honors & ap's .

i need to get my gpa higher o_____o"  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash