Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Do your friends like yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do they?
  Yep, all of us!! =^o^=
  NO TT___TT I'm all alone!!
  Yes, some of us...not all.
  Nope, and that make's me the perverted one xD (yes)
View Results

Flat Baroque

Distinct Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:47 am
I got a couple of my friends into Loveless but they pretend Ritsuka-kun is a girl xd so I'm the only one whee heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:49 am
yea we all love yaoi
heart heart  

N I N J A _C H E E S E

xx - SHARKattack

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:03 am
Only two other friends of mine adore Yaoi like I do. The others..they have no idea what it is. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:57 am
all my friends that are anime freaks like me love yaoi except for the guys... well maybe not charle sense hes gay and he loves yaoi... ^^ i converted all my other friends that are anime freaks and didn't like yaoi to like yaoi with the help of my other friends  

Purrerro

Fox Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:58 am
Well, I know all my gay friends do, except one which we all see as the little angel who wont ever have sex. But that's another story.
And about two or three girlfriends who accept they like it, the rest of them just pretend they dont and watch what the above three show them. Yes I think almost everyone I know likes yaoi.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:46 pm
my friends hate it...theyre so disgusted at me D:
but i luv it to death  

fumblesocks

Hikareh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:04 pm
A good half of mine share my love for it. heart
Whenever one of us gets a new shonen-ai/yaoi manga, we all share it and read it. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:16 pm
My bestest friend is the only one that doesn't like it. crying All my other friends are ok with it...  

Edcy

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Hatake-Azami

5,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:57 pm
heck yes, we all read yaoi together. It is so freakin awesome!!!!! We share the yaoi love heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:01 pm
My friends are kinda like "That's really hot." But they're not like... into it. They don't read it or anything.  

The Magus Sisters

GoG Anon

Invisible Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:21 pm
Not all, but most of my RL friends like Yaoi.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:45 pm
Just the other day my friend and I were arguing over what couple was better: mine, Touya and Yukito or hers, Havoc and Roy.

I say I win because mine is canon. HA! =3

Kitsune-chi

caligulasNightmare

Greedy Entrepreneur

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:44 am
Not all of my friends are into yaoi sadly. I have one friend whos crazy about it like I am but we don't see each other much because we go to different schools,but thats what AIM and sleepovers are for. And when we do get together, its one big yaoi fest. We're already saving up money to pay some Riku and Sora cosplayers to kiss for us and let us take pics. 4laugh

But with my other friends, it gets complicated. My friend Midori(whos known as maii-ling here) doesn't like it when I pair up Riku and Sora(shes always yelling:Its Midori and Riku!!! Midori and Riku!!! And we'll be together in KH3 too so Kairi and Sora can kiss my a**!!! Im sorry Sora please don't be mad at me!!!). But she does support yaoi in general, just not with Riku and Sora. But she does love Loveless, and Im going to try and get her into Gravitation and work from there. 3nodding

My friend Sakura(known as Sakura-chama here) supports yaoi and enjoys it too, but not as much as she likes yuri. So I can't to her much about it and go all crazy about it. Oh well... confused rolleyes

And all my other friends just outwardly don't like yaoi but they do support it in generall. I just wish I could turn eighteen already and go to the yaoi convention down in Florida... heart crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:59 am
i have friends that like yaoi... they are awesome! >3<  

bunvin

[.oishii`.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:36 am
sadly, my friends are anti. I mean I have one or two that are into it but I'm pretty much the only one. But lucky my best friend likes it with me.^_^  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff