Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Where Did Your Username Come From? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vadimir

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:48 pm
Evilconqueso
Phil the Spoony would be a vague Dilbert reference. o_o; How did you get Dilbert out of my name?
Chicken Con Carne and Catburt the Evil Director of Human Resources. Combine the two and you get Evil con queso, kinda.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:51 pm
Kendo Girl
I really like Motoko, from Love Hina, as well as other anime girls who practice kendo, but she was the one who got me interested. My old name used to be Takako Shimizu, from Chobits. I have no idea why. xd
If you've seen Outlaw Star, Twilight Sazuka. She always kills her prey at the hour of twilight with her Bokin (boken?), which can somehow slice through metal.  

Vadimir

Red Pirate

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:57 pm
Nothing to do with anime, it came from the patch and red hair. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:00 pm
Vadimir
Kendo Girl
I really like Motoko, from Love Hina, as well as other anime girls who practice kendo, but she was the one who got me interested. My old name used to be Takako Shimizu, from Chobits. I have no idea why. xd
If you've seen Outlaw Star, Twilight Sazuka. She always kills her prey at the hour of twilight with her Bokin (boken?), which can somehow slice through metal.
twilight suzuka rocks! but that guy at the end of the series that has her face is just creepy stare  

Orochi`

Bensaiten

Thieving Millionaire

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:22 pm
Kendo Girl

Ohh, nice, Motoko. 3nodding She's cool. I love Love Hina. Personally, I love Kitsune. xd

My sn comes from when I frst started watching Full Metal Alchemist and I like shadows. =P My old sn, MysticSoul was... Well, off the top of my head. *Shrug*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:55 pm
Orochi_Chan
Vadimir
Kendo Girl
twilight suzuka rocks! but that guy at the end of the series that has her face is just creepy stare
Wasn't that her twin brother? Or was it her nemesis?
^ Spoiler ^
Episode 23 ROCKS, but if you've only seen the CN runnings.
But Aiasha (sp?) Clan Clan of the Catarl Catarl is HILARIOUS! Even if I sometimes wish Jean'd just space her.  

Vadimir

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:09 pm
Vadimir
Orochi_Chan
Vadimir
Kendo Girl
Wasn't that her twin brother? Or was it her nemesis?
^ Spoiler ^
Episode 23 ROCKS, but if you've only seen the CN runnings.
But Aiasha (sp?) Clan Clan of the Catarl Catarl is HILARIOUS! Even if I sometimes wish Jean'd just space her.

Aisha rocks!! XD She's my fav! I've seen all the episodes of Outlaw Star and Gene kicks but!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:45 pm
I like Anime, I have a thing with nekos (Kitty), and my favorite number is 13 3nodding  

Devourcity

Shameless Consumer

XSapphieX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:56 pm
My friend likes Naruto so she put ninja in her name along with her birthstone which is the amethyst. Since I'm one of her best friends I tried picking a name that was somewhat similar.

I think this thread is a good idea because I am always wondering why people chose the names they did.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:58 pm
XSapphirexSamuraiX
My friend likes Naruto so she put ninja in her name along with her birthstone which is the amethyst. Since I'm one of her best friends I tried picking a name that was somewhat similar.

I think this thread is a good idea because I am always wondering why people chose the names they did.

Aww that's cool. If I thought of that, I'd put XPearlxBattousaiX or something XD  

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

animelover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:22 am
mine came from anime in general if I put my favorite anime as my username it would be pretty long cuz I have around animes that I really like  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:32 am
mine is a name i'm useing for a online manga i'm makeing blaugh  

Acinia

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:14 am
Vadimir
Mine's vaguely based on a Mercedes Lacky book.

It started as K'Valdimarian (K'Valdimar was a vale, a gathering of powerfull adapt mages, and people with other powerfull talents)
Then Since AIM didn't like the ' I dropped it to "Valdimarian" (Vladimar was where the powerfull "mind magic" users came from)
Since Valdimarian didn't sould like a good RP character I dropped it back down to Valdimar, then just kinda tweeked it to Vadimir.
The longer form of my name that I don't use eccept when introduceing my char brings the "ian" back in for Vadimirin.

Ahh Mercedes Lackey, great author. My SN is a long story...Well maybe not that long. sweatdrop But I've had it for a while now, not just on Gaia. A long time ago, when I first fell in love with Gundam Wing, I wrote a fanfic. And in this fanfic I had a character named Jennifer Rose, who also operated a gundam which had the name Oasis. My fav. character is Quatre so Oasis-Sandrock, get it? Anyway I just shorted Jennifer to Jenn and stuck it to Oasis. So that turns into Jennoasis. Ta-da.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:47 pm
Lonnie = Nickname
Di = Part of my Middle Name

I don't remember how I came up with it together. It was a long time ago when I was in 7th grade and I was coming up with a aim sn. I came up with that I always was always going, "Lonnie Di! That's the way to be!"

@_@ Such a long time ago.  

Jinshi Yu

animerika

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:53 pm
anime+erika = animerika heart

I did not know about the magazine animerica until after I created my username.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff