Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
"Yes! FINALLY!" Titles you can't wait to be released Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God of Laundry Baskets

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:40 pm
Graceful crisis
Loveless Dx I really want the third volume..
And legal drug D

crying I want more Legal drug too.. It needs more, only 3 books is not nearly enough...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:38 am
i hear the original was planned for something like 5-6 books... It's my FAV CLAMP series.... followed by Suki, Wish, and Tokyo Babylon

P.S. loveless 5 was great... but I'm not telling what happens wink  

LEMURIANsavant

agito_dragonsoul

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:04 pm
second ova of okane ganai^^
and someday gravitation Ex...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:12 pm
Gravitaion EX is finally out! I bought the manga as soon as it came out! (well... I had to wait a little while... would you believe there are a million yaoi fangirls in CT?!)  

jhyuuga

AngeIIusMalus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:15 am
I acctualy did a happy dance when I found out Takakura Row's " Ican't Stop Loving you" books came out

I'm waiting rather Impatently for them to start relesing stuff by Minami Haruka and Piyoko Chitose

and I really reeealy want them to release "The Ediqute od Tea" by Sakuragi Yaya whee  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:56 am
i can't wait until the author of FAKE comes out with something that is shounen-ai or yaoi... the author has titles out right now but they're not BL so... crying  

nettamix

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:23 am
I want more legal drung too, my library has started to add manga to its collection of books and it hads the first two volumes of Legal drug! Squwee How hot kan kazahaya and Ruiko be around each other!?> Can someone say Sexual tension? Come on you all know they love eahc other in an I-like-you-so-I'll-tease-you kinda way XD

I also want more of a shounen series called Air gear Ive only read the first two books but it looks awesome even if it isn't Yaoi.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:20 pm
i want kizuna #7, legal drug #4,and kanpai,oh and definitely gravitation ex #2
whee  

N I N J A _C H E E S E

Saku The New Moon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:58 pm
JUNJO ROMATICA Vol #3
LOVELESS Vol #4 and #5
GRAVITATION EX Vol #2  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:11 am
I can't wait until gravitation ex vol. 2 heart  

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NearxMello

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:26 pm
Ai No Kusabi! It comes out November 20! I want is so bad! I just saw the anime and now I NEED the manga!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:57 am
NearxMello
Ai No Kusabi! It comes out November 20! I want is so bad! I just saw the anime and now I NEED the manga!

It's not manga, unfortunately, it's a novel.. and I'm really excited about it too >w<
Another thing that I'm excited about.... The OVA for Ikoku Irokoi Romantan by Ayano Yamane is released the 21st of December! >w<

User_2629207

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:14 am
Loveless volume 6 has been released around me i'm so waiting for the next volume to come out cause its such a good series xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:38 pm
Looking forward to buying Loveless Vol. 7 soon heart
Also World's End by Eiki Eiki (FINALLY!) heart
And last but not least In The Walnut Vol. 1 by Toko Kawai (FINALLY!) heart
I think June has a bit of a habit of postponing releases sweatdrop

Just My Luck by Temari Matsumoto has just been released (my bookstore has it!), so I might just buy it next week 4laugh

The other day I actually saw Okane ga Nai aka No Money! Vol. 1 in the store (it came out recently) and I was sooo tempted to just look at it, but I was with my older brother (who doesn't quite know how much I love yaoi) and I also knew that if I did look at it I'd be tempted to buy it since I actually had the money, but I'm underage so I knew there was no way I could have crying crying crying (not to mention I'd die of embarrassment if my mom found it or something).

Even though they won't be out till next year or later, I'm sooo excited about some of the new licenses, such as:

Gakuen Heaven (the Nakajima version) by You Higuri (Blu)
Sensei no Jijou by Temari Matsumoto (Blu)
Dekiru Otoko ga Suki Nanda by Hinako Takanaga (Blu)
Kimi ga Koi ni Ochiru by Hinako Takanaga (Blu)
Devil Secrets (Akuma no Himitsu) by Hinako Takanaga (801 Media)
Just Around the Corner (Ano Kado Wo Magatta Tokoro) by Toko Kawai (801 Media)
Cigarette Kisses (Kuchibiru no Yukue) by Nase Yamato (Boysenberry)

I was cheering when I read about these ^o^
A great haul this year at Yaoi-Con (although June didn't have anything of particular interest to me, so I was a bit disappointed with them), including one of the first yaoi I read (Kimi ga Koi ni Ochiru) and my favorite yaoi mangaka (Hinako Takanaga, Toko Kawai, Nase Yamato, Temari Matsumoto) heart

I've read all of these (other than Kuchibiru no Yukue), so I'm just soo happy I'll be able to buy them now! ^o^

Tsuki Chan Sempai
and I really reeealy want them to release "The Ediqute od Tea" by Sakuragi Yaya whee

OMG, thanks for reminding me! 3nodding The Etiquette of Tea (Koi Cha no Osahou), another yaoi I'm really looking forward to buying next year, just can't wait, especially since Yaya Sakuragi is another of my fav yaoi mangaka heart
What really sucks is that, just as the third volume finished being scanlated it got licensed! I was like 'Nuuu!!! I only had one volume to go! gonk ' but it's alright I guess, I mean, I would have bought it anyway (I just have to wait even longer now) 3nodding
Oh, and Blu also licensed Fallen Moon (Daten no Tsuki) by Hasumi Toui recently, so I'm looking forward to buying that too heart

otakubaybay

Dracavia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:56 pm
I am very impatiently waiting for the release of After School Nightmare volume 6. It's kinda BL, and kind of not.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff