Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What First Drawn You To Anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ms. crystaljade

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:56 pm
sailor moon when i was in kindergarten mangggg i didnt even know what anime was...until my brothers were like "oh there goes crystal watching her anime again" and then there was pokemon...then yu gi oh(haha i still have my deck)...and now as a current grade 8-er...as i am getting ready for school, i watch hamtaro in the morning and inuyasha at night (on school days) and on fridays i watch gundam seed (sometimes) AND inuyasha and whatever other anime i can find..that's my story =]  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:44 am
It was my brother that introduced me to anime, I think... When I was about 7, he used to wake me up to watch Dragon Ball Z with him. Then I started to watch Sailormoon, then Pokemon, then Tenchi Muyo, and it just went on from there. I guess I was attracted to the drawings that were prettier than most cartoons.  

Bemused Dreamer

KawaiiKitsune-chan

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:40 pm
I ran into the manga section by accident and bought Peach Girl...or was it Majic Night Rayearth? neutral  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:12 pm
sailor moon at the tender age of 17. sweatdrop And i still like it  

Kaze_neko

Business Entrepreneur

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AK_Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:47 pm
My mom's friend gave us Princess Mononoke and after we watched it I was hooked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 2:51 pm
when i was 5 my aunt gave me a chinese anime and i was amazed at the gore of anime...so far no anime has beaten it...it was rated for ages 21 and up bucause of the violence level  

AnimeSeeker7

Mariku Hime

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:09 pm
My first anime was Dragonball Z, but it lead to Magic Knight Rayearth and others. I don't even like Dragonball Z anymore because of the english voice actors and censorship, but I'm glad I found it because now I know better animes.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:20 pm
ummm, i think it was sailor moon, heh heh, den it was pokemon! lol xd  

FuyuTsukasa

sakura_ami

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:21 pm
-Cursed Beauty-
I have nooo idea xD All I remember was that my cousin first liked it...and he came over our house once and gaves us some anime videos to watch. I was only 4 years on and I was already in love with anime~

What about you? ^^

when i was really really little i would watch salor moon...and as i grow up i just started watching other kinds of anime..  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:17 pm
Heh when I was 6 or 7 I was spending the night at my dad's house and it was around midnight when he fell asleep with the tv on. I took the remote and changed it to the only channel I knew, Cartoon Network, and a show I had never seen before came on, Dragon Ball Z...I instantly fell in love with it and then the rest is history ^^;;  

Inochibiroi

~[Breeze]~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:17 am
my cousins introduced me ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:55 am
Sailor Moon! I used to watch it all the time...I didn't even know what anime was at the time though `x). Then came Pokemon, and I found a website called Lelola which had Pokemon and SM stuff and found out that it was called anime. Umm...yeah there's my story?  

Tsuki Miyamoto

vinz_518

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:57 pm
i have allways liked art and i liked the art on anime because it was diffirent from the every day bugs bunny cartoons and i have allways like cartoons in anyshape or form but i like anime the most because the style of the art......i started watching it on my own no one got me into it about 5 years old .........oh i remeber somthing i got this little mermaid movie once and it was a japnese version at it a really good movie i got that when i was 4 but it was about you know the little mermaid and well it was diffirent it isnt like the disney version that it all happly everafter and stuff it like ended with her dying because she killed her self because the prince dude didnt love her and thought it was that other person that saved her and stuff and she killed her self and i was so sad ......yeah that was the first anime thing i watched  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:43 am
Darkaznstargoddess
Age 4 or maybe 5 or 6.
Lol I started ou with Sailor drawings first!

Same here, as a kid I was drawn to Sailor Moon  

Rachel_Elric

Ceveo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:43 pm
I belive it was digimon which first brought me in. I (wierdly) still like it especially the new one with some odd scenes not really ment for the chilluns. Ha but from then on I've looked for different anime in order to quench my thirst.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff