Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Are you afraid of showing your feelings? [Edited] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

metamonkey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:40 pm
i guess i hide my feelings a little too deep that i dont know what i feel anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:37 pm
Im Shy to talk right to my boyfriend =O

50nytahh

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:37 pm
i keep my feelings bottle tight inside me. because i don`t want people to leave me because they know how i really think&&feel. it happen before with everyone i open up to. so i just don`t trust people with something as important as my feelings anymore  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:36 pm
im shy.. but when i noe da person then im comfy... but ... im afraid to show mah feelings, i have lot more to offer.. but im jus scared wt if they make fun or me or w.e .. im pretty much open .... i jus give my suggestins n stuff.. but still derz something in me dat push me back.. so at a certain topic i jus feel i shud not expres my feelings.................  

guddusoni

guddusoni

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:37 pm
sometimes i jus say w.e i feel and i dont care...... well im kinda changed.. im pretty much frank.. lol and dont care.. but again something push me back sometimess rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:51 pm
i don't hide anything.....yet i show nothing.  

Zenofex

Long gone bye

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:31 pm
At first everyone thinks I'm some shy asian girl.
Later once they get to know me and I get used to them.. I open up a lot more as time goes by. After a while I just like to talk and when it get's quiet or boring I just say.. "why so quiet?" or something like that to break the silence!
Hah I'm not soo quiet once I get in my little group of friends.. which isnt really little but I just like to call them that :]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:49 pm
neutral wait a second what kind of feelings are we talking about here.

I know you're not saying you conceal All of your feelings around EVERYONE because then if you do,that's a sure sign of insecurity and you need to get help with that.  

R-A-V-E-N.S.O.U.L

R-A-V-E-N.S.O.U.L

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:52 pm
cluelessxpinaxmonkey
At first everyone thinks I'm some shy asian girl.
Later once they get to know me and I get used to them.. I open up a lot more as time goes by. After a while I just like to talk and when it get's quiet or boring I just say.. "why so quiet?" or something like that to break the silence!
Hah I'm not soo quiet once I get in my little group of friends.. which isnt really little but I just like to call them that :]
yeah,I know what you mean you call it your "little" group of friends but you know there's actually like 62 people in there.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:53 pm
In real life, I actually bottle up my feelings. Not telling people how I feel that much, and sort of a quiet person. Probably because I'm scared of what's going to happen next...
But for some weird reason, I like to open to people on gaia. I don't know why... and I can never do that in real life... sort of. So yeah, I'm kind of afraid of showing my feelings, and I don't know if I'm brave enough to show it...

super hero 123

LightninConventionMastery

5,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:41 pm
I've had too many instantes when I was younger that I was made fun of when I express the way I felt and what I thought, so I became reserve and decided not to let anyone know if I was sad or bothered.....

It's gotten to the point where I can't even cry now, even when I want to, except for rare occasions. It's like I've subconsciously put up this barrier in my mind....

That's probably why people say I look like a distant loner. I tend to stare off into places and have a nonchalant look on my face whenever people look at me, but that's just a front.....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:45 pm
I have a friend who sits behind me in math class.
He keeps trying to get me to tell him how I feel.
I never do.
I keep telling him that I can't
because in my old school,
whenever I tell anyone my feelings they keep making fun of me
Like saying "Oh, poor crystal. Who cares.."
and then they just start laughing at me.
And then there was my friend who EVERYONE cared about
So whenever she tells us about her feelings,
they're all like "Awwe, geez babes" and give her advice.
It pisses me off.
So I never tell anyone how I feel anymore.

-kiristal_

azn_babex

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:11 pm
I think im afraid too, theres this guy that is a grade older then me likes me, and i kind of like him too but im scared to show or tell him talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:12 pm
yup
and all i do is just smile

Chiaki88

Timid Lunatic

15,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

AznFraud

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:35 pm
im afraid to show my feelings too especially towards the ones i like/have crushes on  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff