Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

census
  +1
View Results

xolovelyxloser

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:31 pm
well im only 13 nd i could if my mom would let me...but she wont so when i get older i want my toung peirced,like the middle of my ear.. maby an eyebrow but not sure yet nd 3 the tatoos... ahahaha i want one on ma anckle a couple of stars and i want one on the back of my neck.. not sure what thogh i want another one but im not rele sure where but its like a rose and it had a drop of blood comein from it, its kool lol ma freinds mom has it!!!!! and yeahh

rite now i have 3 holes in ma ear ..ma mom nd dad said no more. chyeahh ritee lol

i edited to the best grammer i can im sorry if you could not read it before  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:28 pm
Can you type that in english please?  

Eegaras

Emydra_fyre

Familiar Hunter

7,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:54 pm
Ok I'll join in..

PIERCINGS:
Bottom right lip, earlobes, top right ear, tongue.
TATS:
right outer ankle-dragon, right inside ankle-dragon, left outer calf-grim reaper skull and chinese symbol "fire" and flames, left side belly-dragon, shoulder-wings, lower back-writing from the one ring in Lord of the rings and two dragons facing each other.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:11 pm
Piercings: 2 bottom on both ears. 1 on left top.and my bellybutton.
when i get older i plan to do my lower left lip and my right eyebrow (( moms bite!! ))  

MollieSyndrome

Anxious Survivor

Siermana

Ruthless Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:17 am
Woohoo...

I have two lobe piercings in my laft ear, one lobe piercing in my right. I have one cuff in the middle of my left ear, through cartelidge (that hurt like a b***h), and I had my left lower lip pierced, but I let it heal over, because I'm not allowed to have extreme piercings or tattoos in the military. The cuff goes next. cry

I have one tattoo right now: a black butterfly on my right shoulder. I'll be getting more: I want Jack Skellington on my left hip, the Green Day Heart Grenade on the inside of my right ankle, and a Celtic design on my lower back.

I may or may not get these though, due to military regultions, and I want to join the Air Force.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:42 pm
I've pierced my hand several times.... but this one time... I ******** up....and I busted a vein.... and the bleeding wouldn't stop. This I would be ok with, but i was at school, and everyone was looking at that scary girl with the bloody hand. I felt stupid... and I haven't done it in public anymore.  

FakeSoul

Egotistic Revolution

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:56 pm
Piercings: Currently just my ears. Planning on getting five on each ear total and my left eyebrow pierced soon.

Tattoos: I've wanted the same tattoo since I was fifteen, and I'm currently saving up the money for it. The poem 'Invictus' tattooed down my back. Four stanzas, four lines each.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:50 pm
Piercings I have:
Earsx1
Lip - Left Side
Nose
Eyebrow

Piercings I have yet to get:
Lip - right side
Bridge (maybe, not sure yet)
Bellybutton (possibly x3...)
More in my upper ears

Tattoo's:
I have none but I will be getting some soon.

A dragon one that I actually got out of a temporary tattoo machine 4 years ago and have wanted for real since then.

Something to represent each of my favorite bands. None of them have "band symbols".

Wings/spinal design.  

0157-H7

metalfandragula

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:42 am
I have a 00 in my left ear, but once I turn 18 I plan on getting a lot of tattoos unless my mother allows me to at 17.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:53 am
metalfandragula
I have a 00 in my left ear, but once I turn 18 I plan on getting a lot of tattoos unless my mother allows me to at 17.

It doesn't matter if a parent is with you at 17, most places won't tattoo you in any circumstances if you're under 18 for legal reasons and if they do agree to tattoo you I'd get out of there because they're disregarding some pretty serious laws  

Isobel Bellamy

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:26 pm
Alright, well, currently I'm unmarked and unpierced. I did have both my ears pierced as a kid but I was allergic to whatever metal it was I had so it was constantly infected and a pain in the a**, and I let 'em heal over.

I want to get my right ear done at the top with a ring, I may get my eyebrow, I'm not sure, and I'm also debating the tongue. That one really scares me 'cuz of all the potential hazards with it.

As for tattoos, I've wanted a barbed wire bracelet for a long time, but now that I'm in the workforce I'm thinking I may have to make it an anklet instead. sad I want the FMA symbol too. I also thought about something on my abdomen perhaps a tribal heartagram like Ville's.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:29 pm
ears pierced. Haha!
I wouldn't mind getting my belly-button and nose pierced, and.. I don't want any tatoos.
Yet.
wink  

Funkyblueeyes

WeissVicious

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:06 am
i only have one piercing and that's on my left ear, it's weak, i know

no tattoos, not getting them until my mid 20's  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:56 am
celebie.exe
Ok ... I skimmed the first 5 pages of this guilds main forum for a similair thread and, looking by the topic/thread name, found no matching titles. In my mind, this equals a successful post.

I am just curious as to what people have pierced or tatooed or what they would like to get pierced or tatooed.

I shall start:

Piercings:

Lip - bottom: left
Ear - left bottom
Tongue - center
Hand - between index and thumb
p***s - Prince Albert
n****e - right

Tatoos:

Back of neck - own design
Back - demon/angel wings

Wait, those are piercings you have or just want?  

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:57 am
Piercings: I have one in each ear but on my birthday I am getting a second in my right ear.

Tatoos: I have none and don't plan on getting one but if I had to, I would have a feminine symbol engulfed in flames on my left shoulder. biggrin

Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff