Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fantasy Books Guild
The Chronicles of Narnia:The Magician's Nephew By C.S Lewis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uncle Andrew and Jadis:
  are both evil
  would make a cute couple
  will put a band together
  doesn't
View Results

Siyau

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:45 pm
The Magician's Nephew is by far my favorite of the series. The stunning imagery of the dying world and the Wood Between the Worlds has stuck with me ever since I was very young. I love the whole series, and read it once every couple years for nostalgia's sake.

Definitely a great series.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:26 pm
i think that this is a pretty good series all in all .... i have read better ... but its a really good book for its time ..... my favorite would have to be prince caspian i think if i can remember correctly ... its been a while since i read them so i dont know  

pirateninjahero

Angleic Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:17 pm
NightIntent
It's a fairly good series. Not my favorite series, by a long shot, but not bad. I liked The Horse and His Boy the best out of all the books. It just interested me more than the others. Actually, that's what started me reading the series in general.

Yeah, I like that one and Prince Caspian best  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:19 am
I love the creation scene in Magician's Nephew, but otherwise found the book boring. After I only found Lion, Witch, and Wardrobe mildly interesting I stopped reading the series. I adored the Narnia movie, though, which was precisely like the book. This leads me to believe that I liked the story ideas, but not the writing style.  

MinervaEvenstar

murphyad

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:12 pm
I think that they are a great story but it took me a real long time to figure out the whole bible reference  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:53 am
The Chronicles of Narnia are one of my favorite series to read espicially Prince Caspian and The Lion,The Witch,and The Wardrobe. Have you read the Book Here there Be Dragons? That's A great book as well and has C.S.Lewis in it.  

Zenjin101

Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces