Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
I have a crush on an Asian guy...but I'm shy..help Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't well all
  Asian guys are hot
  this is a dumb post
  Sure I'll help
View Results

PhantomT69

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:19 pm
make him notice u  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:34 pm
not all asian guys go for asian girls only lol
us asian girls, can really start drama xD
and guy dont really like that good luck with him :]  

manthisbites

CAP_10_12_06_ily

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:58 pm
when you decide what to do.... TELL ME! I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM! except, he's viet and i'm jap/flip and he's in the same grade....  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:38 am
crazed_lunatic...NOT!
when you decide what to do.... TELL ME! I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM! except, he's viet and i'm jap/flip and he's in the same grade....

well I have connections friends wise and my friend told him about me and then I found out he takes Japanese, so I just started a conversation about it but then this guy that likes me and is friends with him interrupted so it didn't go over very well sweatdrop but uh yeah just find something you have in common that's the best way and it's good if you have the same friends as he does  

Fuyana

[Suga_Princess]

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:46 pm
PhantomT69
make him notice u

Excatly..go wild...
so he'll notice u and..ask ppl who is dat girl..ahah dats what i do most of da time.. blaugh sweatdrop ..and i aslo find..asian..guyz attractvtive...there hot/cute...heheh i love asian guyz...^^
heart

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:34 am
I like half-Asian half-European girls, but there aren't many.

They are pretty, cute, and clever!
I'm not too sad about this, since there is already a Chinese girl I date.
*day dreaming*
4laugh  

Raioga

Raioga

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:39 am
Yukana Kyoda
Fuyana
*sigh* So there's this really cute guy I think he's Chinese he's a grade under me.. but I find him really attractive the problem is I'm too shy to even say hi. What if he only dates Asian girls.... I don't want to be rejected.. sad panda cry
I don't know what I should do...can someone help?
Get to know him, flirt, ask for him phone number, ask him out.

DUH.

Same as any other guy, it's kinda rasiest to think that just becasue he's Asian he wouldn't consider dating you.

''flirt, ask for him phone number, ask him out.''
This is a good straight on approach.
Very good to use at guys.

@GUYS: You shall not use this method, because it is only effective if girls use it on you.
You must use tactcs that girls use/are used to. use Slow approach. You don't want to scare them do you?

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:29 am
Never ask someone out so directly, especially in high school because some people get a little put off by how foward you are unless you're a friend of his and have known him for over a month. (unless you're gorgeous and you know it but then you wouldn't have a problem saying hi to him)

If you've never even talked to him before try talking to him then, become his friend and yeah try to get his SN or something...  

Rainbow Pinku

(R.A.J.)

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:11 pm
say hi often/smile @ him domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:30 pm
its worth taking that leap... umm who wouldn't be into asian guys? ^_^;;  

doggy_poo

dynamitechick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:35 pm
the_ultimate_jirachi
go up to him and try to be friends....maybe soon after your friends he'll find you pretty attractive

yep. don't push him too fast! Try to be his friend first than maybe he'll think ur nice and cute. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:19 pm
same problem only he's japenese and hawaiin ( i think) and he's a grade older then me and A VERY popular girl likes him only he's not popular but they flirt with each other 24/7 and instead of taling to him alot of being his friend (he's the kind of laid back cool dudes) not really bad boy but he's not ur average super nice guy so i just somewhat talk to him and...mostly insults..yah  

lollerskater123321

damatte

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:18 am
Make an excuse to talk to him biggrin Like my friends wanted me to talk to this one cute guy, and I wouldn't because I was too shy, and they suggested shoving me into him so I can start somethin', goshers, my friends are stupid, lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:44 am
Find a way to talk to him or get his msn or something like that, or ask your friends to help you tell him  

azn_babex

Tetsusu

Sparkly Leaf

11,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:48 pm
i have some tips, but i didnot read the post before me so...

1. get some chinese note or poems and ask him if he can help you translate it for you.. and you can put chinese words in there in the end like>> i like you and this is only way to get close to you or get notice by you<< or something like that...
( yeah i know it is kinda sneaky, but i happend to me once.. so.. i know it)

2. you want to learn chinese and ask him some tips to get to know him
you can also ask him about random chinese things.. like music, movies, celebs and others....

ps: i dont think all asian boys like to date only asians
i am asian and i think my parents want me to get / married to a chinese so..
but to me it is old fashion. and i dont like the idea. and beside it is my choice who i wanna date or getting married... so.. if they dont like it they can marry them> and i will chose my own

i think there is more ppl have that situation  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces