Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Is it weird to like the cemetery? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it?
  Yes
  No
  Poll whore
View Results

Eegaras

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:20 am
I draw alot in the cemetary where my grandmother is buried. I guess its just the atmosphere. But the caretaker doesnt mind me there. Hes a very nice man.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:42 am
I know what you mean. I write stories about things like that. the graveyards are a real inspirational place. Some people, mostly black people, say things like that about goths, being with the dead and crap.  

hfdhgsdfgsf

Eegaras

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:53 am
eh...Well thats a little sterotypical , which is what we try and be the exact oppisite of.

Actually that was just Nasty.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:40 am
i dont think its weird to like a cemetery. i like them... in still pissed about the fact that my mother moved me and i havent seen one since i moved here about 7 months ago. in my old town, at my old home, i could walk to about 3 cemeterys. there were in a 5 mile radious and i love it! i went every time i wanted to die or felt lonely or just needed to think. i went a lot to a surtain one b.c my best friend was burried there and i miss him. i wish i could go to his grave and talk to him. but i cant. we used to go to one everyday if we were grounded we would find a reason to go and tell our parent that we have to met someone or we were goin over to eachother houses. i love cemeterys. i think there the best thing since apple pie... lol. i dont know y i said that i dont like apple pie but i like the saying but yea. cemeterys are like the best place to go when ur sad or lonely or just need to think b.c not a lot of people go to cemeterys.  

DehShadow-ness

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:27 am
scream CEMETERY scream  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:53 am
i like going to them to xp  

pain is the power

DR490N

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:34 am
i love cemetaries. i freaked my friends out by saying that i wanted to break into one some night just to walk among the gravestones. there's one i want to drag someone in with because i want them to get a picture of my standing on this big celtic cross gravestone.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:35 am
pain is the power
i like going to them to xp

Theres a big lighting flash as zioakan comes in the room with a large G and N upon his shirt. "It's grammar nazi time!"

Correction: I like going to, them too.  

Eegaras

gonster120

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:39 am
i dont think going to visit ppl is weird, so visiting dead ppl is just the same, o and i hope that when i die i have a reeeeeeally fancy head stone, like a dark angle r somthing  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:48 am
gonster120
i dont think going to visit ppl is weird, so visiting dead ppl is just the same, o and i hope that when i die i have a reeeeeeally fancy head stone, like a dark angle r somthing

when i die i wish to be burned and returned to the earth in that form.

however, if i were to be buried instead, i would want a simple casket. preferably a nice black coffin. it'd be suiting, considering that i'm a vampire. nonetheless, i would want a simple gravestone. nothing too special. black marble would be preferable, and i'd like it to have wings of some kind on it....preferably dragon wings to represent my therianthrope.  

DR490N

Racssirt

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:43 am
They do kinda creep me out a bit but, it's not unusual to like reading and admiring gravestones. I myself tend to find I stray away looking at a gravestone and reading who it was and any other info on it. What I do hate is when idiots who have no respect for the dead come and mess about, run around, have no respect and even damage and graffiti gravestones. Those kind of people REALLY piss me off.

Just my two cents.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:02 pm
I <1+2 cemetaries.

I do rubbings there all the time. My art is my life. The cemetary is an active role in my artwork.

I take photos of headstones, draw them, draw the church, the gates, basically do anything. I just feel so, at ease there.

Obnoxia

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:04 pm
scream CEMETERY scream  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:10 pm
mortsanglant
scream CEMETERY scream

Easy easy easy there!

Don't worry, they'll get it eventually.

Not worth having a stroke over.

((I'm a grammar Nazi too, but just let it gooo... X.X))

And I find cemeteries to be relaxing.

I like to walk through them and breathe in the cool air on spring and fall nights...

It's wonderful.

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

Obnoxia

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:11 pm
I always thought in the plural form you changed it to an A...

o.o

D:

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas