Reply Extended Discussion
Protesters gone retarded. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why are people stupid?
  I have no clue.
  Because they've taken a few too many anti-depressants in their lifetime.
  They're not stupid! They're clearly within thier rights!
  .........*snuffs the above person*
  ...I told them not to put their heads in the microwave... but did they listen? Nooooooo!
  Government=retarded
  ...I love pickles.
View Results

Kupo Ikari

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:13 pm
Well, I'm glad that there are still some decent people in the world. I had no clue those Bikers were doing that... But it makes sense... A lot of bikers are actually ex-military. Thank you for sharing that with us cwthewolf.

choklit_teddi
I'm sorry you had to deal with that.. Knowing me, I would have attempted to kill her. I don't handle things very well.
I too have family at war.. And dog tags. But for my brother.

Another reason the mainstream is a tad pathetic.

I handled it ok... My only comment... "I would really hate to be you when armaggedon comes." And then I walked on. I may not be religious anymore, but once upon a time I was... and if I'm worng and there IS a god... I'm screwed... but not nearly as bad as these people. They're in for a very rude awakening. I'm waiting for thier assassinations... You say that crap to the wrong person and your done for.

Laharl Part Dux
Goddesss...I'm sorry, so sorry...Kupo...I hope you're okay...Ugh.. Those people....They have no idea that they're are the ones who really plague the earth...they have no idea that the world would be so much better, without their hate....

I'm fine. It didn't really phase me to much because I've been dealing with comments like that and worse for a very long time. I used to be really fat once upon a time. Fat, gay, nerdy, glasses, pimples. Dad in the military, and never home. Mother borderline abusive. Older sister a child molester. Raped by your best friend.

Life has thrown me some odd curveballs, but everytime I've gotten through it and triumphed. This was like a little mosquito on my ankle. One swat.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:53 pm
We are all going to die, because god hates fags!

*hehe* I love people with signs of dead babies and X-ed rainbows... It gives me a reason to take out my baseball bat and practice!  

FakeSoul

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:39 pm
KupoWrath
I'm fine. It didn't really phase me to much because I've been dealing with comments like that and worse for a very long time. I used to be really fat once upon a time. Fat, gay, nerdy, glasses, pimples. Dad in the military, and never home. Mother borderline abusive. Older sister a child molester. Raped by your best friend.

Life has thrown me some odd curveballs, but everytime I've gotten through it and triumphed. This was like a little mosquito on my ankle. One swat.
Well I admire Kupo-san, for having such perseverance to overcome such curveballs. I myself started to cry just looking at what that person said to you, then again I'm overly sensitve, and just realized that I'm gay.I'm glad you're okay though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:53 am
Laharl Part Dux
Well I admire Kupo-san, for having such perseverance to overcome such curveballs. I myself started to cry just looking at what that person said to you, then again I'm overly sensitve, and just realized that I'm gay.I'm glad you're okay though.

That's great. Just remember, there ARE some good people in the world. Not everyone hates gay people. You may be in for a rough road, but it won't be nearly as bad as it could be as long as you DON'T let it get to you. Stay strong and don't listen to what other people say. Their opinions are just that. Opinions. Don't let them hurt or sway you.

<3

Kupo Ikari

nayasumei

Tipsy Tipper

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:15 pm
KupoWrath
Laharl Part Dux

That's great. Just remember, there ARE some good people in the world. Not everyone hates gay people. You may be in for a rough road, but it won't be nearly as bad as it could be as long as you DON'T let it get to you. Stay strong and don't listen to what other people say. Their opinions are just that. Opinions. Don't let them hurt or sway you.

<3

you go kupo XD i like strong people like you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:21 pm
KupoWrath
Laharl Part Dux

<3
Thank you, that means alot to me...By the way You are my official hero Just so you know.  

Laharl Part Deux

Kupo Ikari

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:23 pm
This is odd... I'm either someones hero, someones master, or somethign like that. I have people that WORSHIP me....

It's freakin creepy.

Like in my guild... The Association of Kuposists... I'm like the master... (They call me that sometimes)

A lot of people have said I'm their hero... and Sometimes I just don't get why....

........Not saying I don't like it. twisted

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:53 am
KupoWrath
This is odd... I'm either someones hero, someones master, or somethign like that. I have people that WORSHIP me....

It's freakin creepy.

Like in my guild... The Association of Kuposists... I'm like the master... (They call me that sometimes)

A lot of people have said I'm their hero... and Sometimes I just don't get why....

Well if you can't help being freaken awesome you can't help it ne? Oh yes and I'm sorry if I kinda creeped you out...didn't mean to I swear! yeah people are always running away from me...Just kidding about that last part.People actually find me way to friendly to run away...I'm a scary goth person for crying out loud they should FEAR MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!Or maybe not...  

Laharl Part Deux

The Rose of Demise

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:34 am
KupoWrath
I met one of these people yesterday. They saw my wristband (MalexMale sign) and my dogtags (which are for my dad because he's at war) and the biatch said to me "You're going to go to hell, you know that? You're fathers there already you f*****t sinner. You plague my earth."

...The people you find in Wal-Mart...

Dude I`m sorry. You must be near close to a saint not to have killed her. I can`t say I know how you feel, but I will soon. But I`m sorry that peole say bull s**t like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:40 am
KupoWrath

It's freakin creepy.

Dude, it`s because your freaking awsome and you are a strong person. You know what, I know this might sound odd or maybe just creepy, but bear with me. We should kick that rich dumbass out of office and put you in the presidents seat. Then we might get someone who knows what they are doing.  

The Rose of Demise

The Rose of Demise

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:44 am
I know something that might make you a little happy. My uncle who lives pretty far away, is from this town called Beardstown or something. Anyways, he said that as a welcome back ceremony for one of ther plattons, which consist of 34 people. Anyways, it`s down in Mississippi But they have 1700 bikers that want to come and protest the gods against fags protesters. 1700 bikers, come for a platoon of 34 people. This is still rumored, the number, but these are volunteers that have come to him and asked to do this. He`s head of the Beardstown unit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:40 pm
Yeah... I've heard of the bikers who go to military funerals to drown out the protesters. I'm glad they exist.

That president comment was a little creepy. XD Mainly because I dislike the government since it is a highly flawed system. All forms of government are. No matter what asnyone says, there's always a fat, rich little greedy person sitting behind the legislature.

If no one making money off it, it's not worth it. Why do you think some of the stupidest bills have been passed, but the real problems are under question.

Like the bill to make it illegal for gay people to marry? What kind of crap is that? Only in america is sexuality democracy. It's not like it's a life choice. You're born the way you are, and you either deal with that, or become Bush.

Since the governement is corrupt as it is (speaking of the fact that our 'bill of rights' are continuouly being taken from us. The patriot act anyone?) we should just say ******** it, and outlaw retarded protests.

Actually, to make it fair, we should outlaw ALL protests. I know there are some good ones out there, but all the protesting in the world won't do s**t, and people need to learn to accept that.

I just went off on a rant tangent.....

Oops.

Kupo Ikari

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:36 pm
Yeah the Government has gotten very good at taking our rights away from us...The attempt to not allow Gays to Marry, The Patriot Act, and every other stupid little thing Bush can find in order to restrict our power.

I'm inclined to disagree that protesting has done nothing. It was protesting that won the Civil rights movement was it not?

My opinion is that this country is going backwards from where it should. The masses of America are wanting to go back to the puritanical ways, they want things the way they used to be. They want no change, they fear it. They want the world to live by their constricting morals, but what they don't realize is that time is a river and things will always be changing.And with all of that comes the change in mindset. These people need to see is that they can't win, time and change are eternal and they are nothing but mortals futilely trying to stop what can't be stopped. But alas they can't get their head out of the butts to see the truth. The want to revel in their lies.

eek a wee bit off topic ne?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:37 am
I've heard of these people, and it reminds me of a song.... let me find the link. It's good, actually. And a true story.
Labor Day of Love
If it doesn't work, here...
http://www.witchvox.com/music/bardic/dt_bc.html?a=usks&id=6
It's actually quite comical.
When I read this thread it reminded me of a portion of the lyrics:
Just which god are you prayin to
Is it Jesus Christ or is it Cthulu?  

Lila Malvae

Lila Malvae

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:47 am
Ooh! I found another hilarious multimedia clip to poke your funny bone about this. It's actually very funny, and relevent. Here it is.
http://www.atomfilms.com/af/content/jesus_off  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces