Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Why do asians dye(highlight) their hair so much? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you change your hair?
  yes
  no
View Results

O r a l F ii x a t i o n

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:50 pm
Cause we like to feel pretty and different~ heart

In a place with only the same race, you can hardly tell us apart, but if we all coloured our hair differently, we'd be able to tell each other apart~~ heart

Even in a multicultural area, we still colour our hair because we're all sick of the usual black hair. Unlike blondes or brunettes, asian people only have one colour of hair growing out of their scalps, gets kinda boring doesn't it?

These are all my opinion by the way xp  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:42 pm
i guess that they want to have a differnt hair color to make themselves look prettier or cooler... XD  

Terra_Ruby

bluebamboo

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:02 pm
people keep telling me that I put blonde highlights in my hair but it is all natural. And they think that I use contacts to make my eyes green somedays and brown other days but I don't (contacts scary me).
Ohh I can also look good on some people.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:34 pm
I don't. I don't want my hair to die faster than it should.
I don't really care about standing out because I am the girl that stands out all by myself.
I'm a whacko and that's how people know me.
I'm a bitchy, nice, little lazy whacko with way too much energy.

But I think they dye their hair because they get tired of the same hair color they've had for most of their life & experiment.

laundromat passion

Darks_lil_kitsune

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:38 pm
i do it cause i like to stand out. ^_^ same reason why i don't wear white or black shoes. i wear a pair that's orange and neon yellow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:47 pm
heh, i actually like my natural hair color, i never dyed it! XD! i had thoughts, but changed my mind, i like it! it has natural reddish-brown highlights, and its color is so dark brown, it looks black! no my hair is not black, it is dark brown! XD! people get so shocked when i tell them that...and my friends also say in different angles it sometimes looks blue..or purple..or even red(dark that is)!! O_O!! i have no idea how they get that though sweatdrop  

anonymously_unknown989

QTAsianGirly

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:54 pm
I honestly just do it just to do it. I think if the hair has some kind of color in it, it looks nicer. I personally don't dye my hair... I highlight it. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:50 pm
they think its hot.. although i wanna just highlight the ends of my hair red. haha  

melon7aydee

Leslery

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:46 pm
I don't die mine, but I want to get it curled, it's like as straight as a ruler.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:54 pm
I once knew this azn gurl who permanently dyed her hair blonde, but her roots were growing and she dyed it again. One time, she had just blobs of colours of purple and red. But i don't know if the chemicals will affect her gonk ?!  

Enchantress828

HappyKid08

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:34 pm
i guess people hightlight their hair for fun
whenever i c an asian person with highlights, y is it always that redish orange color?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:50 am
i would dye my hair but i'm too young for my parents to allow it. well, i wanna dye it pastel pink.. like all of it!  

doggy_poo

Retarded_monkey200

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:26 am
I actually don't even need to dye my hair, because I got the same hair as my moms. It comes out with black, blond, brown and red 3nodding But you mostly see the black. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:35 am
I change my hair to like stand out, and most asian families are so strict like they want everything perfect,so I like to stand out from my other asian friends.  

ForEveR_LuSt

lollerskater123321

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:58 am
HappyKid08
i guess people hightlight their hair for fun
whenever i c an asian person with highlights, y is it always that redish orange color?
i knwo its always that color i had a friend who got these highlights in his hair but his mom did it so instead of streaks its this big blob like sun and like kinda spreads out (barely) but i was thinking of geting red streaks in my hair or my tips read. thats the only change i would want other then that i love my almsot black hair thats all straight  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff