Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Opiuuk ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OpiuuK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:40 pm
I think they still say Kupo, but I though the same thing the first time I was called Kuuipo...eh, who knows.

*snuggles* Ay! They should make more animals or make a pet shop or something similar. *looks at Selene* Eh, maybe you can be my lil Kitty? 3nodding
*hopes for a yes* whee  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:06 am
OpiuuK
I think they still say Kupo, but I though the same thing the first time I was called Kuuipo...eh, who knows.

*snuggles* Ay! They should make more animals or make a pet shop or something similar. *looks at Selene* Eh, maybe you can be my lil Kitty? 3nodding
*hopes for a yes* whee

Me be your kitty? Of course!

*meowsn then licks his cheek and meows again*  

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

OpiuuK

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:15 pm
Great! *Pets the kitty ( whee )*

Exactly what day is your birthday?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:13 pm
OpiuuK

May 26, on a Thursday I believe. Ooh, I'm so happy. The last couple five years, my birthday's been crappy. Not once out of the three years I've had a bf could I see him on my birthday. And for my sweet sixteen, my family celebrated my aunt's new house...

I'm so darn loved...  

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

OpiuuK

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:09 pm
Selene Dendawga
OpiuuK

May 26, on a Thursday I believe. Ooh, I'm so happy. The last couple five years, my birthday's been crappy. Not once out of the three years I've had a bf could I see him on my birthday. And for my sweet sixteen, my family celebrated my aunt's new house...

I'm so darn loved...

Well, I can be the makeshift bf... whee  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:35 pm
OpiuuK
Selene Dendawga
OpiuuK

I'm so darn loved...

^.^ woot..

Hey OpiuuK, Angel Hikari has been wanting to talk to you. He wants to know if you will pm him or talk to him by AIM sometime?  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

OpiuuK

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:37 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
OpiuuK
Selene Dendawga
OpiuuK

I'm so darn loved...

^.^ woot..

Hey OpiuuK, Angel Hikari has been wanting to talk to you. He wants to know if you will pm him or talk to him by AIM sometime?

Of course, man...it's been a while since I've talked to him. >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:57 pm
OpiuuK
Selene Dendawga
OpiuuK

I'm so darn loved...

Makeshift bf? xd Sure.  

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

OpiuuK

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:02 am
Selene Dendawga
OpiuuK
Selene Dendawga
OpiuuK

I'm so darn loved...

Makeshift bf? xd Sure.

Well, the thought seems groovy, being that I'm looking forward to visiting and such and you stated that not once in three years have you had a boyfriend to be with on your birthday, so...yeah, you get the picture. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:09 am
OpiuuK
Well, the thought seems groovy, being that I'm looking forward to visiting and such and you stated that not once in three years have you had a boyfriend to be with on your birthday, so...yeah, you get the picture. xd

*nods and giggles*
You're my makeshift bf because of the love!

*huggles*  

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

OpiuuK

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:16 am
Selene Dendawga
OpiuuK

*nods and giggles*

*huggles*

redface Caught red handed.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:25 am
OpiuuK
Selene Dendawga
OpiuuK

*nods and giggles*

*huggles*

redface Caught red handed.

*huggles more*
AWw, I love you too!  

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

OpiuuK

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:28 pm
Taco Bell run, oh man, I'm hanging with a group of dudes that doesn't want Taco Bell as bad as I do!!!!!!! *rips his head off and throws it at them* scream  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:48 pm
torture me please moon!  

Eiji-san

OpiuuK

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:31 pm
Hmm, I dig my new look, I can thank Selene, Migu and Angel for helping me out with it!

Yosha! biggrin  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces