eh i don't like it
View Results

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:00 pm
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
O: I never did I came back to it every other day remebering I couldn't post anything.
you see it that way but I see it the other. About that quest how is it going? I don't hear any talk about it and it's a large quest sooo.
I thought yesterday that it's been a while since I got you something >.>
and I am the richest account .beeming smile.
But I did that last night to the profile and it's still not done!
^^ I did that for a while... u.u
x] Yeah, but the items quest is just put on hold... for over a year. >.< Actually, tomorrow marks the one month point of when I started this quest and in that time I made just about 60k... Which is unheard of for me. I spent 17k of it though. XP But on items that I thought would be out of my reach and... I do wear those items everyday. xD ...And I made this much without selling donation letters... yet.
u.u Okay, I'll say it. For a couple weeks now, I've been dying to randomly get you stuff... ... XD But now I don't even know what you have~
O: I noticed that there wasn't very much red yet... I really like it so far. ^^

same hardships same trials.
60k and then you spend some of it....you know you sound just as bad as me ^^;; Sounds like you are doing good! I would donate but ah i know it wouldn't get me anywhere.
Are you going to sell DI's? I havn't done that in such a long time @.@
Xp I still have 18k just sitting here waiting to be spent...i still want to finnish up on my basic look but i need the shoes and the shirt... I will have to make a screen shot soon .nod nod.
^^;
Well, I didn't spend that all at once... Just everytime I hit 30k. >.> XD;;
Well... I was thinking about it and... I really wanted to earlier, but I haven't even donated yet. xD My siblings have donated... and sold already. @.@
Ooo~ nice. x3 You haven't even bought your basic look yet? O: ...<.< >.> And then i can play on tektek. x3 XD

<.< i see this cadle stick and i want to straighten it but it would be rude u.u
sounds like you need to keep your gold off of that account.
it's really weird it being early@.@ i know i got mine late
i know! ok ok i will do it now! -.- yesterday it went up to 19k...i thought i was supose to spend it
O: thanks for reminding me!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:33 pm
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander

60k and then you spend some of it....you know you sound just as bad as me ^^;; Sounds like you are doing good! I would donate but ah i know it wouldn't get me anywhere.
Xp I still have 18k just sitting here waiting to be spent...i still want to finnish up on my basic look but i need the shoes and the shirt... I will have to make a screen shot soon .nod nod.
^^;
Well... I was thinking about it and... I really wanted to earlier, but I haven't even donated yet. xD My siblings have donated... and sold already. @.@
Ooo~ nice. x3 You haven't even bought your basic look yet? O: ...<.< >.> And then i can play on tektek. x3 XD

i know! ok ok i will do it now! -.- yesterday it went up to 19k...i thought i was supose to spend it
I say straighten it!
Not quite~ I bought three things. Two of which were items that were making me hesitate on starting this quest because I figured they'd inflate to more than what I'd want to pay for them. =P I'm pretty content now... sorta. ^^;; xD
You got yours late?
O: So~ did'ja buy the items yet?

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:13 am
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander

^^;

I say straighten it!
Not quite~ I bought three things. Two of which were items that were making me hesitate on starting this quest because I figured they'd inflate to more than what I'd want to pay for them. =P I'm pretty content now... sorta. ^^;; xD
You got yours late?

I didn't do it...^^;;
well that's good to hear... were they DI's?
the question is what account would it be safe on Xp
I haven't set up a new system for it yet....need to work on that
no not yet. Um question .rasies hand. What am I questing for next ^^;; I lost my sheet for that.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:37 pm
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander

I say straighten it!
You got yours late?

I didn't do it...^^;;
no not yet. Um question .rasies hand. What am I questing for next ^^;; I lost my sheet for that.
So it doesn't bother you that it's still there... slanted... waiting to be straightened...
Nah, they were the nitemare claws and jolly hat. The claws have gone down in price since then because of the new halo. >.>
XD Nift is starting to get item hungry so I think I'll have to start storing the gold on a different account... yeah...
A new system?~
How am I supposed to know? o: My best guess is the AFK. XD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:09 pm
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander

I say straighten it!
You got yours late?

I didn't do it...^^;;
So it doesn't bother you that it's still there... slanted... waiting to be straightened...
Nah, they were the nitemare claws and jolly hat. The claws have gone down in price since then because of the new halo. >.>
XD Nift is starting to get item hungry so I think I'll have to start storing the gold on a different account... yeah...
A new system?~

Well it's in the eatery...still and I bet some other closet perfectionist has done the deed.
I've been talking to bio and the halo's are 14k o.o so I just gave him another letter.
hehe that's cute. I know O-Chan want to buy back some items but i'm trying to stop her Xp hard work let me tell you.
system cycle I'm just so use to the end of the month plan ^^;;
You know everything come on. Oh oh yeah thanks .gives thumbs up. this time i'm not cashing any of my items 8] it's straight gold

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:37 pm
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
I say straighten it!
You got yours late?

I didn't do it...^^;;
A new system?~

Well it's in the eatery...still and I bet some other closet perfectionist has done the deed.
I've been talking to bio and the halo's are 14k o.o so I just gave him another letter.
hehe that's cute. I know O-Chan want to buy back some items but i'm trying to stop her Xp hard work let me tell you.
You know everything come on. Oh oh yeah thanks .gives thumbs up. this time i'm not cashing any of my items 8] it's straight gold
^^ So... XD ... Have you seen whether that Burger King sign was fixed yet?
Aww~ ^^ Yeah, I'm surprised that the market hasn't been saturated yet...
XD ^^ I thought she told you to buy the items back?~
Ah, yeah... I switched pretty easily since I just donate after they're open and don't sell them or anything. =p
Me know everything? Not lately~ I've been meaning to ask how your quest is going, but since you said you were buying back some of your old items, I hadn't asked yet. ^^; Straight gold? Very nice. B]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:13 pm
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
I say straighten it!
You got yours late?

I didn't do it...^^;;
A new system?~

Ah, yeah... I switched pretty easily since I just donate after they're open and don't sell them or anything. =p
Me know everything? Not lately~ I've been meaning to ask how your quest is going, but since you said you were buying back some of your old items, I hadn't asked yet. ^^; Straight gold? Very nice. B]

Xp No it hasn't been fixed I was in town just today ^^
I really don't see the point of the market...the exchange was around be fore and it's two places doing the same thing.
she has but it doens't mean i'm going to right away.
well I wanted to but I don't know. I can always do it. Anyways if I start my AFK quest I'm already Half way there ^^;; why not. Anyways it's technicly summer thus I must start my summer quest.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:52 pm
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
A new system?~

I really don't see the point of the market...the exchange was around be fore and it's two places doing the same thing.
well I wanted to but I don't know. I can always do it. Anyways if I start my AFK quest I'm already Half way there ^^;; why not. Anyways it's technicly summer thus I must start my summer quest.
Maybe they just ran out of r's. XP
Ah~ I see the need for the market, but that's sort of more of the gaming aspect... It's nice to be able to sell your items while you're away from the computer~
XD
But~ do you have all of the 'little' DIs back yet? Or are you not worried about the inflation on those items? Of course! Go summer quest! Go!

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:08 pm
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
A new system?~

Ah~ I see the need for the market, but that's sort of more of the gaming aspect... It's nice to be able to sell your items while you're away from the computer~
XD
But~ do you have all of the 'little' DIs back yet? Or are you not worried about the inflation on those items? Of course! Go summer quest! Go!

like in the burger king store like sign thing....not like my sign guy he's cool and can spell unlike me who can't...i can just correct others....
Anyways run out and snap there fingers 'oh only if they still made r's'
yeah but at the same time they have no price restrictions I mean in the exchange you have to sell below store price and in the market it's kind of all over the place and that sucks it should be restricted.

Pfft no I will get them after the AFK...i guess and all i need it 300k for it....
.hits shelf in a bat. 300k isn't light gold katie! .hits herself again.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:43 pm
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab

XD

like in the burger king store like sign thing....not like my sign guy he's cool and can spell unlike me who can't...i can just correct others....
yeah but at the same time they have no price restrictions I mean in the exchange you have to sell below store price and in the market it's kind of all over the place and that sucks it should be restricted.

Pfft no I will get them after the AFK...i guess and all i need it 300k for it....
... You correct others on something you don't even do? o.O
In the exchange you can still sell at or above store price, you just have to find stupid users. xD Same as in the mp, it gives the store price when you click on the item so you know whether it's overpriced or not. XP
XD Have you found your list yet?~ =]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:07 am
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab

XD

In the exchange you can still sell at or above store price, you just have to find stupid users. xD Same as in the m.p., it gives the store price when you click on the item so you know whether it's overpriced or not. XP
Yeah if you look at your posts they are edited ^^;;
yeah but then it's noticable...and sad. I know I use that feature a lot...then I go off and buy it at the store since that was the cheepest one there...
Heck no, i think it is forever lost though I will clean under my bed and I bet it's there .nod nod. ahhh i keep a lot of paperwork done there.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:39 am
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
XD

In the exchange you can still sell at or above store price, you just have to find stupid users. xD Same as in the m.p., it gives the store price when you click on the item so you know whether it's overpriced or not. XP
yeah but then it's noticable...and sad. I know I use that feature a lot...then I go off and buy it at the store since that was the cheepest one there...
Heck no, i think it is forever lost though I will clean under my bed and I bet it's there .nod nod. ahhh i keep a lot of paperwork done there.
XD ^^ I'm forever editing my own posts after they're sumitted because I'm always catching little mistakes. =P Watch it though, or else I'll edit yours. I don't like hypocrites. edit 6/22: <.< >.> Heheh, sorry about this part, I wasn't in a very god mood when I wrote that. ^^;;;
XD ^^ I love that feature. I also like the wish list feature because it tells you if there are any of a certain item in the market. ^^ ...I liked it better before when you were taken straight to the item and didn't have to add in a quotation mark to find it. XP
You keep papers under your bed? o.O Eh, that's better than the stuffed animals that I have under mine. XD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:43 am
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
XD

XD ^^ I'm forever editing my own posts after they're sumitted because I'm always catching little mistakes. =P Watch it though, or else I'll edit yours. I don't like hypocrites. edit 6/22: <.< >.> Heheh, sorry about this part, I wasn't in a very god mood when I wrote that. ^^;;;
XD ^^ I love that feature. I also like the wish list feature because it tells you if there are any of a certain item in the market. ^^ ...I liked it better before when you were taken straight to the item and didn't have to add in a quotation mark to find it. XP
You keep papers under your bed? o.O Eh, that's better than the stuffed animals that I have under mine. XD
you don't know how posting in these two threads give me so much joy ^^
hehehe i edit mine if it's really really bad but other than that ^^ if a person doens't like my spelling they don't have to talk to me. Oh that's ok ^^
yeah that's true ... I don't know I like that the market is fixed but if your looking for a cerytain item you have to quote it.
well i normally do my writing right before bed and i don't want to put them away so they are under my bed...it isn't a lot of them other than that undermy bed is my rock climbing gear ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:10 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
XD ^^ I'm forever editing my own posts after they're sumitted because I'm always catching little mistakes. =P Watch it though, or else I'll edit yours. I don't like hypocrites. edit 6/22: <.< >.> Heheh, sorry about this part, I wasn't in a very good mood when I wrote that. ^^;;;
hehehe i edit mine if it's really really bad but other than that ^^ if a person doens't like my spelling they don't have to talk to me. Oh that's ok ^^
yeah that's true ... I don't know I like that the market is fixed but if your looking for a cerytain item you have to quote it.
well i normally do my writing right before bed and i don't want to put them away so they are under my bed...it isn't a lot of them other than that undermy bed is my rock climbing gear ^^
We are so spamming this forum. ^^;;
^^ I'm fine with anything I can read... and as long as people aren't being lazy and typing "u" for "you."
Ooo! I found out that you only need to place one quote at the beginning and yout don't have to end quote it. ^^ ... I really do hate the new set up, yeah. XP
Ah~ that makes sense. ^^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:59 am
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Poor Alexander
sdrawkcab
XD ^^ I'm forever editing my own posts after they're sumitted because I'm always catching little mistakes. =P Watch it though, or else I'll edit yours. I don't like hypocrites. edit 6/22: <.< >.> Heheh, sorry about this part, I wasn't in a very good mood when I wrote that. ^^;;;
We are so spamming this forum. ^^;;
^^ I'm fine with anything I can read... and as long as people aren't being lazy and typing "u" for "you."
Ooo! I found out that you only need to place one quote at the beginning and yout don't have to end quote it. ^^ ... I really do hate the new set up, yeah. XP
Ah~ that makes sense. ^^
We had good intentions in the start!.clenches fists in look up to the sky with stars in eyes.
hahaha i don't do that .gives thumbs up. I do when I'm making fun of them ...or i want to pick on you.
weird >.> that reminds me to dow work u.u
indeed though I have my sister breathing down my neck to write more... and i'm at odd points at all of them grr .suffles through stuff to find post-it whish classes on it.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games