Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Are Asian Parents more strict than other parents? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are Asian Parents more strict than other parents?
  Yeah, definitely!
  Nope, not really!
View Results

jad3d

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:30 pm
Yes. My parents are pretty strict - mostly about my school work usually. This reminds me of that youtube vid I've seen lately: Click Here  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:52 pm
yes!!!
asian parents r wayyy too strict and stuff
whenever i get bad grades they yell da f@#$ out of me
and they always demand stuff.......get mad at stuff
yeah u kno da reast  

~MuNkEy~MuNcHeR102~

Red Tea

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:57 pm
It's for your honour. xp  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:53 pm
I think my parents r da most strict..actually no Punjbai/indian Parents r strict..one of my friend she's not allow to do anythin i mean it liek nothin...i'm not sure bout azn parents cuz i'm not asian..so  

[Suga_Princess]

Rainbowed-Toast

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:22 pm
OMG YES THEY ARE!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:46 pm
Asian parents are strict, but I guess you'll end up thanking them in the long run afterwards, I guess... Either that, or move far away from them and have them come over all the time. That has yet to happen to me yet, as I'm still in the fair age. It's hard to not stereotype Asian parents as being strict and forcing their children to become a doctor or something else. It makes me wonder if the children who say they want to become a doctor really wanted to be one in the first place, or they were practically led by the hand and encouraged never to break out of that tradition that is placed on them.  

Smexy Is My Name

psyche glow

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:27 am
I thought strict parents was not to bad, sometimes necessary, it meant they care for us, cause I think to much freedom without having good basic moral and sense wright and wrong will bring us much greater problems 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:21 am
YES they are  

A n g e l K u t i e l

450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

lilaznboi910

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:41 pm
honestly .. its tue whee well its okay we all love our parents..cuz dey azn and we turn out to be azn rightt ? .. hahaha asian pride.. chinky pride

chinese parents are crazy at times tho .. dey dont understand us that well as ur friends do  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:36 pm
i guess but my parents aren't...  

t i n y. riceball_

Newbie Noob

sukiyaki93

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:07 am
asianhahaha
Oriental parents are really REALLY strict. They don't allow dating or any real relationship with the opposite sex before college....or after it. eek They're also like:' education is everything. do well in school and on your instrument and you will live happily'. haha..

I'm not sure about other asian types...

I can soooo relate to that, my parents are just like: "do well in school and you'll have a happy life and you won't have to worry about anything..."
WHATEVER! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:20 am
Feng-Lin
Asian parents are strict, but I guess you'll end up thanking them in the long run afterwards, I guess... Either that, or move far away from them and have them come over all the time. That has yet to happen to me yet, as I'm still in the fair age. It's hard to not stereotype Asian parents as being strict and forcing their children to become a doctor or something else. It makes me wonder if the children who say they want to become a doctor really wanted to be one in the first place, or they were practically led by the hand and encouraged never to break out of that tradition that is placed on them.

*claps* 3nodding  

sukiyaki93

Lucky_Lips

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:12 am
they are worst....they slice you down ....phew !! asks you too many questions....no guyz as frndz..n shyt..damn !! sux  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:14 pm
well lets see, most of the amercain stuff I have never seen taste,feel whatever, because i'm like a person in a cage with homework and crap. I have never been to a slumber party or a sleep over because they'd say no. speak veitnamese, not english. wear proper clother like normal kids ( ugly clothes people) anything else? cry  

Moon_Child08

chukkablahblah

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:56 pm
my mom really strict if i get one b she will start yelling at me  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items