Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Are asians cheap with buying stuff? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheap or not cheap
  Cheap
View Results

iiLukaii

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:26 pm
YES!! asian ppl r cheap....everytime u see asian ppl try and get the lowest prices possible whether its a dollar or a penny...everytime my school have something free there it goes...a line full of old asian ppl....embarasing at times i have to agree with everyone else....  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:42 am
AzNpRyDe
YES!! asian ppl r cheap....everytime u see asian ppl try and get the lowest prices possible whether its a dollar or a penny...everytime my school have something free there it goes...a line full of old asian ppl....embarasing at times i have to agree with everyone else....

Lolz  

Power of Miracles

b a n k a i

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:25 pm
Eh, my mom always does want the prices lower.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:39 am
Eli_dude2
i just saw my mom try to bargain a price down and im just wonderin...
does anyone also have parents that do that too? or is it just me.... question question question stare
Bargainin stuff is not bad....thats the tactic...yeah if u go 2 dollar store and get stuff from der...den daz all CHEAP lolzz..  

Lucky_Lips

henred5

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:52 am
yea..both mah mum and dad do it somtimes..  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:15 pm
My mom trys to get the lowest price on things. My dad is relaxed about it, now. Sometimes, they do get either really paranoid about price or relaxed about them.  

asianhahaha

lilaznboi910

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:08 pm
haha yeah my parents doo that too... but i dont.. i spend money whenever i have the chance to xD... im a bad money saver... hahahahah i spend it on food and koo stuff dat i like .. i chill wid homies ALOT so yeah..we tend to spend alot of money  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:41 pm
i even do it now... whee i watch how much i spend and it has to be cheap whee 3nodding  

t i n y. riceball_

Newbie Noob

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:17 pm
My parents can be considered moderately stingy. My mom will bargain down stuff and she'll look around for cheaper prices, go to dollar stores, et cetera. My dad does the same, but he's intent on quality.

As for me...I like cheap and high quality. xD

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:38 pm
Same with my mom... she just wants to get the best price out of all the stores... I don't do that, I buy what I need and save myself the trouble of searching for the right price. But I don't buy what I don't need.  

Shinobi of Shadows

happynhyper

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:25 pm
i dont do that. but most asians are coool. thats what they dooo. rich asians dont do that right?  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:30 pm
Well that only happens when we go groceries...Then my mom would feakin give me a hand full of cupon ( fnckin cupons) I'm like dang.....what's worng with just spending just a few cents?
But when we go shopping...... eek my mom just blows her money away by buying clothes like abercrombie,hollister,express,aeropastle ect.. *cry* she spends like crazy sad cry  

Moon_Child08

ave808

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:34 pm
hahah i dont really bargain but i try to get the most out of my money or um....if the thing i really like or want is really expensive like clothes...ill just buy something like it for a cheaper price....like my prom dress that everyone liked i bought for only 26 dollars while everyone spent in the hundreds  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:58 pm
my family does the same thing lol  

Yoko Hino

hey madeline

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:32 pm
AzNpRyDe

My parents buy whatever's cheapest, but still has a good quality. What's so wrong about that?

--

And, please don't call asians cheap.

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas