Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Personal] Read this when I read it I almost cryed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Whore
View Results

Falafel25

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:19 pm
I didn't cry, but that was really, REALLY depressing. People can be so insensitive! sad  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:24 pm
That is one of the saddest things I have read in a while. It makes me sick when I hear about discrimination like this.

I mean, I don't get how someone can say "Racism is bad and sexism is bad." and then turn around and discriminate against someone for their sexual preference. If you agree with equality for some, the you have to agree with equality for all. If you don't, it just makes you a hypocrite for saying that people who are different shouldn't be treated differently.

I makes me so angry I could punch a hole in the wall. evil  

Dracavia

Love your Hate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:04 pm
Thank you for shareing that it was really sweet of you

I am the boy who killed himself after my boyfriend died in an attack.

This one made me cry the most because I have had that happen to two really close friends of mine his bf was killed (my good friend) then he shot himself (my other friend) I hate people that think they are bad peopole just because they are gay.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:27 am
wow.....pulls a bit of a tear at my eye  

Bloodyblade666

Wicked Cheshire Kitten

Demonic Kitten

14,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:21 pm
It never ceases to amaze me how people can be so harsh to others just because of a difference of belief. It's a testament to how far our society has fallen that these issues even exist.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:59 pm
I just read that, and yeah, I'm crying now. That hurt. That really hurt.  

andeebear

The Xan Man

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:33 pm
Thats not right how people do thing like that! Like you I almost cried when I read that. But its so ture. I want that not to happen anymore, but you can't change people. crying

I hope one day people would be more understanding.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:37 pm
Let me hear the melody...

crying What happened to a world of freedom?

The world may change... That's for sure. But it's gonna take a very long process to change the minds of people, and the society may change once we're all dead.

I never knew what happened to society; I can't accept the way it is but I have to. Forcing was never good.

I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.

This statement is really true... It applies to me the most. I just have to hide the fact that I am straight and I like someone who is kinda... Gay, as some in school have said.

When they have learnt that I liked that particular person, they were all like, "That boy's gay! Why the hell did you like him!?" I just shrugged, what's the matter with that?

Now who says life is fair?

...Of your voice. heart

Hyuuga Kasumi

Bunniechild

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:10 pm
I didn't cry. I'm very sad, it's just I don't cry over things much. The world is indeed a cruel place.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:29 am
I didnt cry, but that really shook me up. It makes you realise how cold a place the world can be when you don't fit into social standards.  

Pomba Gira

Bright_Death

Winter Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:55 pm
Yes, it was sad. But there are many sad things in this world. Maybe because I'm already somewhat depressed, I didn't cry.. or I've read so much about it my open eyes refuse to open any further to shed whatever tears are left. Though my heart aches a bit with the reminder.

It will change one day if you have the will and means to do so. People can change.. no matter what age. Many of the people who have posted such negativity about the world made me feel very optimistic-- a very rare occurance. If racism can be lowered, so can homophobia. In a way it's on a larger scale.. which I can't exactly explain right now. <<;

I don't believe we can ever make the world entirely safe for everyone. People will most likely fear differences for a very long time. And they'll discriminate.

As for hating America because of so much hypocrisy.. many other countries are faring worse than the US. It's slowly changing, but such major changes take time to adapt.

History will probably partially repeat itself. It won't come to a war or anything like that hopefully. It'll probably be the re-education on sex. So maybe.. the next generation of kids won't have to deal with as much discrimination as this one. That is.. if the world gets that far.. well, America anyways.. since so many people seem to hate it. >_>; If that didn't make sense, I'd completely understand.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:32 pm
i have a sad story two. . .
there was this girl,who shall remain nameless. . .
who 2 days before graduating high school,couldnt take the jokes. . .
she lost it,and went screaming into the girls bathroom. . .
i should know. . .
i was there. . .
i saw her reach into her bag. . .
and pull out a knife. . .
i saw her slit her wrists. . .
as she cried. . .
until she lay there dead. . .
face down in a pool of her own blood. . .
i just stood there. . .
till someone found me. . .

this is a true story,the reason for her suicide,because a boy had just raped her,and then called her a whore for being a lesibean. . .she was my best friend. . .
and so was the boy. . .
i hate people who hate cry  

raynebou

Dental Damnation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:04 pm
I read this on some person's deviantArt profile once.
I cried so hard crying Not as much as I cried during RENT, but still pretty hard.
What makes me sad is that people at my school are just so cruel about homosexuality. It's like they don't even care that gay people are still people and should be treated the same as everyone else. Sometimes I wonder how my friend (she's bi) stands it. It's just so horrible crying  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:04 pm
lurkindarkness
It depresses me to think that approx. 62% of the world would say "They deserved it..." to most of these things. Ah, what is our world coming to?

-wow-  

chainmefree3073

Pete Wentz_0722

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:05 am
that is sad  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items