Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Cutest Places... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gethyn

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:16 am
Someplace secluded- maybe a picnic in the woods, or-no, wait. Then there's bugs. *shudders* Scratch the 'great' outdoors. I like the kitchen/cooking idea. That's always fun. And very...domestic.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:42 am
Hearses.
The rain.
Old dusty library.
Under cherry blossoms at dusk.  

IY_and_MCR

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

I. L. Malphas

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:58 am
I'd have to say up in a tree before a big storm hits. The sky is all gray and swirly...  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:15 pm
SeNalove
Alrighty, I have a question for ya'll. Just in your opinion, have you ever had that one perfect spot or situation where you think it'd just be the cutest place for a couple to get together? I know it sounds weird but just hold on...k?

For some reason, I've always thought what would make an extremely romantic kiss would be in an antique shoppe. I could go into the cute little story behind it, but to save time for you I won't. sweatdrop

Anyway..I know it's a random question, but, well...there's a method to my madness... ninja mwuahahaha!!! Ok..*cough* not really. sweatdrop I just figured we needed something else to talk about and I got such great responses at the other thread I created, I thought maybe this would get some noggins workin' so...yeah...>.<

Anywho~have fun!

heart

concert... perfect...  

WrednyMotylek

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:29 pm
i guess anywhere could be fine you just have to set the right mood for it  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:56 pm
i dont have one jet but soon im about to have ^_^  

Aruholy

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Arux Kido

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:10 pm
At the beach on the sand or in water  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:46 pm
I agree with the water and the cheery blossom trees at sunset. I also think star gazing on a cold night when it's all clear and crisp out. You could be all wrapped up in a blanket with your sweetie and be all comfertibal. 4laugh  

Akurei Demon Wolf

Barton Wolf

35,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Nerd 50

Rejekted_Heart

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:32 pm
i really have no idea sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:03 pm
Haha! Well, I think a romantic place would be endless plains of grass. I dunno. I'm planning a manga out. Yeah, I hope I draw it out one day. domokun I'll never start on it. sweatdrop Oh, darn.

I wonder what YOU guys think. Maybe nothing as weird as mine's.  

c h i n d l i n

DeniedUltraSex

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:51 pm
Hmmmm, being at a concert, and running into the person you like while they are moshing (or something),
and like get a tiny scratch on your head....
so they take you to the bathroom forcefully because you say it's nothing,
and help you get all cleaned up.
While being really close to each others faces.
I bet you can can see that happening. ;D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:37 pm
Hm, you know what I like doing lately? is rather than thinking of the actual place, more so of the setting...hm, sort of hard to explain. Well, since I like to draw some of my honnies, I'm always trying to think of new anc creative poses and places they could be. I'm liking some of the more 'artsy' type of things as of late...let's see...Marionettes, Harlequins, Mimes, Dolls, Mannequins...those are some I like. ^^

Can you add to the list? heart

SeNalove

Fox Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:47 pm
Anywhere were the stars could be seen above us.
But I always love everywere I get kissed hehe.
Even below the theatre...
Yea! that's the place ^^ in the theatre! ^^! While working, anywhere on the backstage ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:07 am
Well, i live by the ocean and there's this one spot that you can't see until you're on top of the hill that surrounds it so it's like this private tiny bay. To me a spontaneous midnight picnic there, followed by counting the stars and talking until dawn and finish the night off with a first kiss at sunrise and passing out in eachother's arm is perfect.  

outlander_girl

Ayria Black

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:33 pm
Let me think... well, I love kissing my little precious anywhere, but I would have to say one of the most romantic settings would be:

In the rain or on a starry night while sitting under a big willow tree, with my precious sitting in my lap or down between my legs (not in a dirty way).

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff