Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Shota Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Shota?
  what is shota?
  of course I do!!!
  No thats so wrong!!
View Results

Prince_of_Dimness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:19 pm
Real life = Wrong
Anime/Manga = Hot

Any younger than 13 kinda makes me sick cause there really isn't a point. Also, if the adult is over thrity-five it gets kinds disgusting.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:25 am
So, about a week ago, I was looking for some anime to download on arrinfantasy, and I found something called Papa to Kiss in the Dark. Well, I was like, hmm Papa to Kiss??

Well, I started to download it anyway. While that was happening I decided to go look for some screen shots of it, and the search came up with some sites that had the anime named as Papato Kiss in the Dark. So, I thought, oh, it's probably Papato, I mean, that sounds like a Japanese name, right? Nope. It's supposed to be papa.

I watched the 2 OVA episodes and actually thought they were great. This anime had homosexuality, incest, ***** and well, shota obviously lol. There was no avoiding any of these issues; they were quite blatant, which I just found awesome.  

destinyjello

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:43 am
Shota = awesome. heart I'm not so into the really fluffy shota, I like the hardcore stuff. For example, an 18 year old boy graphically taking a 7 year old one. twisted Now that's what I call cute. I don't mind really big age gaps. For example, a 5 year old with a 25 year old wouldn't freak me out.
(After a certain point, I just don't do fluff. It makes my angst lobe hurt. I like angst, I like graphic yaoi, I don't like things sweet enough to make your teeth hurt.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:52 am
I don't like shota, it just does nothing for me at all. I can just about manage just under the age of consent - like 15. Just about. Lol.  

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:23 pm
I like shota okay as long as the kid is fourteen at least any younger and it's perverted.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:03 pm
I HATE the "real face" of shota. ***** is more like it. But two 15 yr olds hooking up doesn;t faze me and neither does adults with boys 16 and up.  

xKelpiex

Fatniss Evercream

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:14 pm
like it  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:14 pm
Everyone saying that "If they're younger than 14 it's gross" or whatever (and there are lots of you), you don't really like shota stupid. Shota's about little boys having sex. Yeah, yeah, the definition says "underaged" but shota pretty much equals baby rape people. Read up on the subject and shut up please. You don't like shota.

Everyone else who knows what they're talking about, you guys are awesome. I'm glad some people around here have brains and actually know what they're talking about!  

This is Major Tom

Fire_in_your_eyes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:37 pm
I like shota. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:41 pm
ShadowedMoonlight
Shota = awesome. heart I'm not so into the really fluffy shota, I like the hardcore stuff. For example, an 18 year old boy graphically taking a 7 year old one. twisted Now that's what I call cute. I don't mind really big age gaps. For example, a 5 year old with a 25 year old wouldn't freak me out.
(After a certain point, I just don't do fluff. It makes my angst lobe hurt. I like angst, I like graphic yaoi, I don't like things sweet enough to make your teeth hurt.)

I love you xD;; Angst is awesome...As is an 18 year old boy graphically taking a seven year old xD;; You rock!  

farewell songs

alhemra_idleheart

6,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:40 pm
Sure I like things like Kyosuke/Mira [papa to kiss in the dark] but not Inu-yasha/Shippo [inu-yasha]

for me, age range is from 15 - 29...^^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:42 pm
Maybe like 13 and older, but nothing like 5 years old, that just freaks me out.

squee choo.

Fashionable Smoker

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:20 am
I'm more for the fan-made shota than original shota. It's no worse or better than a lot of fanfiction that is out there. I have some doujinshi of Yami Bakura with a younger Malik. The only reason I possess the one where Malik is drugged and raped is because I like the artwork in the rest of the comic... except for that one particular scene.

I read the scans for this one shota series a couple years ago, but I cannot remember the title. The young boy was a ten-year-old wolf, I think, and his older partner was a rabbit. I believe someone showed an image of it earlier in this thread. Can someone help me with this?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:28 pm
I like it. Prolly because it gives me a sense of security or... something. Considering I'm 15 and all... (I'll be 16 in July by the by!)
klausolas
I like shota okay as long as the kid is fourteen at least any younger and it's perverted.

Don't mind me... but isn't it suppose to be perverted anyways?  

Adia_Incarnate

Starlit-Knight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:05 pm
I love Shota, well actually I love all yaoi so... yeah...

YAY SHOTA  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces