Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
stop calling me a ******** goth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you ever been called goth
  yes
  no
View Results

-Isel-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:08 pm
Balmung372
i hate being called a goth. do you see any eyeshadow on me? i just like the color black alot!!

F**King $#!+ heads!!! scream

heart domokun heart

Goths don't need to wear eyeshadow.

I wear eyeshadow and I'm not a goth. I wear black from time to time and I'm still not a goth.

You're just as bad as the people who incorrectly label you, thanks to your eyeshadow comment.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:05 pm
Isel
Balmung372
i hate being called a goth. do you see any eyeshadow on me? i just like the color black alot!!

heart domokun heart

I wear eyeshadow and I'm not a goth. I wear black from time to time and I'm still not a goth.

You're just as bad as the people who incorrectly label you, thanks to your eyeshadow comment.
remember the age group of this guild...well mental age  

The Dadalorian
Crew

-Isel-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:20 pm
Chaos A.D.
Isel
Balmung372

heart domokun heart

s**t, yeah.

I sometimes wonder if my attempts to educate are in vain.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:23 pm
Isel
Chaos A.D.
Isel
Balmung372

heart domokun heart

Its because we need to start when they are about 5, by the time they are 10 or so, they are too set in their ways.

s**t, yeah.

I sometimes wonder if my attempts to educate are in vain.

Rellik San
Captain

xJet+Black+Feelingx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:38 pm
I get called goth sometimes. I wear black at school, talk about bands frequently, and have a black backpack with a superman symbol on it. People think I'm goth that way when I have to explain I'm emo. Then they go "Oh, emos cut themselves...". Now that's a different subject, but you get it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:59 pm
i'm like the child of a goth and an emo. i can't tell what i am!!! but i more consider myself goth, tho i do have my emo moments...  

tamachan414

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:30 pm
Goths are more errr...whats the word um dark and scary emo ppl are more social and wear tight pants my mom would call me hooker if i wore tight pants so I dont do that crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:57 pm
Plenair1
Goths are more errr...whats the word um dark and scary emo ppl are more social and wear tight pants my mom would call me hooker if i wore tight pants so I dont do that crying
You get more annoying by the minute.
If you ******** say anything about goth I will find you and rip both your eyeballs out of their eye sockets.
GOTH IS NOT DARK AND SCARY.  

BlairyFairy

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:00 pm
EmoXPickles_________x
Plenair1
If you ******** say anything about goth I will find you and rip both your eyeballs out of their eye sockets.
Ok, so rather then be rational, your going to perpetuate this image of being scary and villainous supposed goths have, by yelling at an 11 year old over the internet... instead of explaining the differance properly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:00 pm
-your_Suicide_note-
I hate when all these preps at my school think i'm a gothic because i wear like a black t-shirt and they automatically think goth grrrrrrr
So what if they think you're goth.
There's nothing wrong with it.
And preps aren't that bad.  

BlairyFairy

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:02 pm
Rellik San
EmoXPickles_________x
Plenair1
Ok, so rather then be rational, your going to perpetuate this image of being scary and villainous supposed goths have, by yelling at an 11 year old over the internet... instead of explaining the differance properly.
She has these stupid ideas about everything.
It just annoys me that one can say something about a group of people and then get mad at another group for doing the same thing.
I never said I was goth, but I love everything it stands for, it is nowhere near scary or anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:08 pm
EmoXPickles_________x
Rellik San
EmoXPickles_________x
Plenair1
It just annoys me that one can say something about a group of people and then get mad at another group for doing the same thing.
I never said I was goth, but I love everything it stands for, it is nowhere near scary or anything.
Thats besides the point, you over reacted, to an 11 year old, there is no defence for what you did. You didn't even make an effort to explain the differance properly.  

Rellik San
Captain

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:10 pm
Rellik San
EmoXPickles_________x
Rellik San
EmoXPickles_________x
Plenair1
Thats besides the point, you over reacted, to an 11 year old, there is no defence for what you did. You didn't even make an effort to explain the differance properly.
An 11 year old shouldn't be here.
Also, they really shouldn't be judging anyone just because they're "different".
I don't really care if I "did something wrong"
I'm standing up for what I believe in.
I'm way too frustrated to even explain to her what it really is.
Let alone, calmly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:15 pm
EmoXPickles_________x
Rellik San
EmoXPickles_________x
Rellik San
EmoXPickles_________x
Plenair1
Let alone, calmly.

Actually anyone under 13 can join with parental consent. So she is entitled to be here as much as you, just because she's younger, doesn't make her opinions any less valid as you seem to believe, age is not a factor. Your not standing up for anything, your yelling at a kid, because she doesn't know any better, does it make you feel big, you'd never dare compete with me, or any other senior member of this guild in that manner. In other words, you don't know yourself, obviously, or else you wouldn't get so wound up, I will not let alone until you give Plenair1 an official apology.  

Rellik San
Captain

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:19 pm
Rellik San
EmoXPickles_________x
Rellik San
EmoXPickles_________x
Rellik San
Let alone, calmly.

Actually anyone under 13 can join with parental consent. So she is entitled to be here as much as you, just because she's younger, doesn't make her opinions any less valid as you seem to believe, age is not a factor. Your not standing up for anything, your yelling at a kid, because she doesn't know any better, does it make you feel big, you'd never dare compete with me, or any other senior member of this guild in that manner. In other words, you don't know yourself, obviously, or else you wouldn't get so wound up, I will not let alone until you give Plenair1 an official apology.

She should know better.
At 11, she should at least research.
It's horrible that she would even state that goth is "scary"
It doesn't make me feel "bigger"
Not at all
She just needs to learn to get to know a certain group of people before she even opens her mouth, or in this case, types it out.
I have no reason to apologize.
She should be apologizing for saying something like she did.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games