Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts RP - Premades and Originals Are Welcome! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lynn_Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:38 am
Cloud growled at him his eyes narrowed following Seph around him. "Shut up!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:33 pm
Sephiroth looked at the party that had came and he took his sword and planted it in the ground. "Flames!"6 pillars o fire appeared between the ex SOLDIERs and the party leaving an open arean in which only Sephiroth and Cloud could enter."No one should interrupt our...reunion..now brother...where were we?"  

Zeramir

Lynn_Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:47 pm
Cloud Cloud glared nails at Sephiroth. "I will defeat you, you are my darkness and I will detroy you," Cloud said as he pulled his buster sword from his back.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:57 pm
Sephiroth pounced fastly at cloud trying to impale his sword through clouds heart."Give up!"  

Zeramir

Lynn_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:05 pm
Cloud quickly sidestepped parrying his attacks. "I wont ever give up I will defeat you Sephiroth"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:41 pm
Kicks his stomach as cloud parry one of his attacks, then the silver haired man runs towards the weakened cloude, steps on one of his knees and jumps coming down ready to slash cloud in half."Dissappear!!!"  

Zeramir

Lynn_Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:15 pm
After such a powerful blow to his mid section Cloud couldnt move very easy but tryed anyway. Feeling the peace of Sephiroths blade threw his shoulder, cursing under his breath and gasping in pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:43 am
Sephiroth didn't hold back knowing clud was being weakened by his attack he through a punch at clouds face sending him flying very close to the flames. Sephiroth started glowong red"Its time to show you one of my new tricks..."Sephiroth Jumped into the air once again, although this time he stayed there levitating with each hand to a side and summoned what seemed to be a bionic woman although no one except Vincent, Cloud and Sephiroth actually knew what it was.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"JENOVA!!!"  

Zeramir

Lynn_Valentine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:04 pm
Cloud looked up to the sky blood running down his arm from his arm from his wound. "Calamity of the Skies, Jenova". Weakly Cloud picked up his sword to his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:57 am

Sephiroth put himself in fighting stance once again as Jenova dissapeared turning into a purple glow that made itself present in the form of his sword. As Sephiroth pounced for the last time at Clouds heart hundreds of meteors came with this slash as Sephiroth said. "Meteor Jenova Slash!" Plungin his sword felt like release to Sephiroths mind,finally his nightmare had been purged.  

Zeramir

Lynn_Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:43 pm
Cloud fell silently leting the darkness that was death close in upon him. "sephir. . "  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:55 am
As the ex S.O.L.D.I.E.R cleaned the blood of his sword he saw how his hand had a hole from which light was shooting."So...Cloud...Your darkness has dissappeared...and so must I..."The silver haired man turned his back on cloud and the gang and went towards some of the pillars of flame.

As he dissappeared into the flames the flames dissappeared with him leaving Vincent and the gang go and see cloud."Cloudo!"Shouted Vincent as he ran to Clouds help. Feeling no puls in clouds body Vincent droped his sight to the floor. After a few minutes he looked at Cloud and then at where the flames had been. "I'm sorry Cloud...And I am sorry...son..." Vincent got up and looked at the sky whatching the lifestream take both of their souls. Sephiroths and Clauds. "Take care..."  

Zeramir

Lynn_Valentine

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:06 pm
Leon comes runing around the corner his belts and chains shuffling with every step. "What happend? I saw the flames from Hollow Bastion Castel" Stoping dead in his tracks before the group.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:16 pm
Vincent looked at the old Squall and walked towards him showing him something he had in his hand."Cloud would have wanted u to have this..." The wolf pendant Cloud had in the front of his shirt was now Leons to keep as a reminder of the light warrior."So...what now?..."  

Zeramir

Lynn_Valentine

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:20 am
Leon closes his hand around the metal wolf lowering his head. "So he's really gone," he slips the wolf into his inside breast pocket and gives it a pat before going back to the matters at hand. "Lets get back to merlin's house and we can plan from there, Sora, Riku, Kairi, Vincent, lets go," his voice low and soft still trying to get a hold on the sadness of loosing the one he loved.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff