Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Anime][Papa To Kiss In The Dark] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yes Or Sorry?
  Yes
  Nope Sorry
View Results

Konoshy4564

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:23 pm
Thank you mistress of yaoi for clearing that up for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:47 am
I just watched the OVA's! ^^ So kawaii... heart I love Shun! Shun's hot! :3 And Mira-chan's cute... 4laugh And his father's a complete b*****d! > biggrin For stealing Mira-chan away from Kazu! ^^ But it's still hot.

Father[uncle]/son = love + more love! mrgreen Okay, shall shut up cuz I'm not making sense... But love's love anyway...

Lenre Li
Crew

Youkai_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:11 pm
The OVA is kawaii but like most of you i think kit finished way to soon. is would have been beter if it was a series.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:23 pm
Funny story: I was watching the OVA on my desktop in my living room and my dad walks downstairs and into the kitchen. It got to the scene where Mira-kun's pouting on the couch and Kyousuke comes in and talks to him. Well, once he pushes Mira-kun down onto the couch, my dad strolls over. "So, what're you up to?" He asks. I reply, "Oh nothing..." -stares at screen as Kyousuke throughs Mira-kun's clothes off and gasps- "BAAAD KYOUSUKE!" My dad just stood there for a minute before shaking his head and walking away. Sometimes I wonder what my dad thinks of my yaoi-loving because in my room, I have pictures of yaoi displayed everywhere. xp

Overall, I thought the OVA was really cute. I was expecting Mira to be more annoying from some of the earlier posts on this topic, but I actually thought he was really adorable. And I didn't think Kyousuke was all that perverted. He loved Mira-kun with all his heart and that was beautiful! lmao

repetethat

Devochki

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:38 am
my absolute favorite yaoi,ah incest..cuz he's still his uncle! i wish he was his real dad tho..ooh but i love it!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:57 am
I like it...the whole deal with his *hint* uncle...you pervs! *hint* is cute, I love how Mira subconciously wants his uncle's attention all on him but denies it. And although he is a little whiny...what can I say I am a Gravitation fan afterall sweatdrop .  

Blissful Xinn

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Lady Kysha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:25 pm
I had watched the anime is was great! Mira was so cute heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:13 pm
I loved this! The boys were cute and it was gay boys all around... but there is that shady issue of the Mira's age... and the incest factor.  

FaerieQueenSparkle

SharpCookies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:11 pm
I saw a bit of this... I must say I was a bit creeped out. I'm ok with regular yaoi, but this... this was father/son. Incest is as far as I go, and anything beyond is really... unnatural to me. But it was pretty cute... though the uke annoyed me SO MUCH. Something about him urks me to no end...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:57 pm
SharpCookies
I saw a bit of this... I must say I was a bit creeped out. I'm ok with regular yaoi, but this... this was father/son. Incest is as far as I go, and anything beyond is really... unnatural to me. But it was pretty cute... though the uke annoyed me SO MUCH. Something about him urks me to no end...

That was prtty much what I was going to say. This whole series was just a little TOO creepy for my liking and I really did want to stab that little uke.  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:42 am
Okay Papa to kiss in the dark isn't ACTUALLY incest though it does border on it being incest seen as you find out Mira (The Uke) has been fuicking his uncle all this time.I actuall anjoyed it but thats becuase im abig fan of incest and Shota in general, a lot of people who have never seen this before or who don't like this sort of thing OBVIOULsY won't like it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:10 am
Jade Rotaski
Okay Papa to kiss in the dark isn't ACTUALLY incest

I don't understand. How can an uncle and a nephew who are having a sexual relationship not considered to be incestuous? It's not like they're in the in the gray area of being third or fourth cousins here. Genetically, they're very closely related here.  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:52 am
LadyNox
Jade Rotaski

I don't understand. How can an uncle and a nephew who are having a sexual relationship not considered to be incestuous? It's not like they're in the in the gray area of being third or fourth cousins here. Genetically, they're very closely related here.

I don't think it is classed as incest over here in the UK if its a nephew and an uncle together But then again I could be wrong ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:09 pm
Jade Rotaski
LadyNox
Jade Rotaski

I don't think it is classed as incest over here in the UK if its a nephew and an uncle together But then again I could be wrong ^_^

I think you're wrong. Incest means "sexual intercourse between persons so closely related that they are forbidden by law to marry". Uncles and nephews fit this category. I doubt the UK and America see things differently. >.>  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:11 pm
Jade Rotaski
LadyNox
Jade Rotaski

Regardless of country, you might want to look up incest in the dictionary. It's pretty clear no matter where you live. If I slept with my uncle, that would be incest.

Incest is sexual intercourse between closely related persons. Closely related people are parents, siblings, grandparents, uncles, aunts, and cousins. It's not rocket science. stare  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games