Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
SKANKING IN AEROBICS. Unusual places you have skanked in. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:51 am
MetalHead76
AnonymousJoe
i skanked at the school dance last friday only it was to the generic dance mixes
At the last school dance they played one swing song. Which we undoubtedly skanked to.
your lucky, my school thinks there in gangs so all the dj played was rap and pop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:24 pm
down the street sweatdrop  

Lux-Interior

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:04 pm
Lux-Interior
down the street sweatdrop

Lmao, you're not alone, I have too whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:21 am
AnonymousJoe
MetalHead76
AnonymousJoe
i skanked at the school dance last friday only it was to the generic dance mixes
At the last school dance they played one swing song. Which we undoubtedly skanked to.
your lucky, my school thinks there in gangs so all the dj played was rap and pop
Well we had the one swing song. The rest was all hip-hop, pop, rap, etc.  

Spiral Tuboflex

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:20 am
MetalHead76
AnonymousJoe
MetalHead76
AnonymousJoe
thats what sucks i requested the impression that i get but they didnt play it  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:43 pm
Um... I don't know. I've skanked in a lot of places. Malls, school hallways, bathrooms, stages, emo shows.... You can't be too picky about location around here =P  

Noriko_Mimura

Spiral Tuboflex

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:54 pm
AnonymousJoe
MetalHead76
AnonymousJoe
MetalHead76
AnonymousJoe
We requested a lot of songs. But didn't get any of them. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:25 pm
MetalHead76
AnonymousJoe
MetalHead76
AnonymousJoe
MetalHead76
AnonymousJoe
We requested a lot of songs. But didn't get any of them. sad
it sucks dosnt it?  

AnonymousJoe

ReplaceMyHead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:55 pm
me and three of my friends skank'd at the Oasis (outside mall thingy)
then we wrestled...
and did the macaraina, a bunch of other people actually joined us.
like 30 people, it was awsome.
then the security guy yelled at us. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:17 am
First weirdest place:

Tupperware Picnic; A Operation Ivy song came on ((first I stood in shock for like 5 seconds, then let out a squeel of delight)) and I dropped everything I was carrying ((prizes/food/plastic, no harm)) and skanked to it. The song ended and I looked up and the whole place was kinda quiet and then half the people burst out laughing. redface xd But it was worth it!

Second:

Universal Studios/Islands Of Adventure. I was lost and I couldn't find anyone I came with and so wandering around helplessly was my only option. After about an hour, I was freakin out, so I went up to the first group of people that came by to asked them were the information booth was, but before I could say anything I heard the kids CD player and what should be playing? Aquabats!!! Powdered Milk Man. I kinda let out a psycho-grin and asked her if she liked ska. Her response - Laughter and a huge YES! So what did we do? Skank!! A couple of seconds later my friends showed up and started staring at me like I was nuts and dragged me away. Nevertheless, a new friend! ((And she was like 8, so adorable! n.n))  

Duskalts

Dapper Duelist

16,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:10 am
o i have a new one, in marching band we were told to "groove like crazy" during mario so with my bass drum i started skanking almost ended up on my back but it was well worth it  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:52 pm
How can you NOT skank during marching band?! I suppose it's easier to randomly skank if you have a flute xp  

UreshiiNyoko

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:35 pm
UreshiiNyoko
How can you NOT skank during marching band?! I suppose it's easier to randomly skank if you have a flute xp
exactly  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:35 pm
I had fun a few weeks ago. I was teaching our drum major how to skank...... on the bus.... while it was moving blaugh domokun it was fun.  

UreshiiNyoko

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:43 pm
UreshiiNyoko
I had fun a few weeks ago. I was teaching our drum major how to skank...... on the bus.... while it was moving blaugh domokun it was fun.

Wonderful! I love teaching people how to skank, as when you describe it theyre like 'what?', then they try it and say 'wow- its fun!'  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff