Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Ninja's Rping Hangout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:22 pm
Jino-san I messed up...*winks playfully*
We'll be joining up with Zed for this mission since I goofed up!
Sorry...User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:29 pm
Quietly he pulls his blades out and peers at Zed and whispers under his breath, "Sorry man", he grins an evil grin as his eyes go blood red. Adreneline rushing he bursts through the window and sends a star into the bartenders head and engages his first target with a clean swipe down the spine. Turning around quickly he sights the other two and charges the first one who stood up during the commotion and sends both his blades through his ribcage and out his back, blood trickling down his blades to his hands. He looks at the other guy and notices the tatoo on his neck and whispers, "Two innocents have been murderd because of you..." He pulls his blads back out and charges his newly hated opponent but upon reaching his throat with a blade, although the blade goes through, he is stabbed with a dagger into the chest.  

NivlaB0i

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:30 pm
Jino-san!!!
Hel- help!!!User Image
*is picked up and thrown over a starnge mans shoulder*
Le-let me go!!!!
*sqirmes*
Shut up girl!!!*is hit in the head and passes out*User Image
The man laughs and runs out into the ally disapearing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:27 pm
Pulls the dagger out as blood starts trailing down his body, he quickly covers it with a hand and looks toward the alleyway, "Damnit!", he yells after them.  

NivlaB0i

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:15 pm
Kika woke up to find herself alone outdoors in whatappeared to be a forest seeing no one around she though this her best chance to escpae upon running the man who had grabbed her in the bar chased after her grabing her arm as she attempted to cross the stream.
NO NO LET ME GO!!
*pulls away falling into the water*
User Image
Jino-san.....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:30 pm
Waves off the other ninja and runs down the alley following their tracks until he comes to a river. He eyes the area looking for tracks on the other side, but to no avail, "Damnit, rivers run south, so I'll head that way", He starts heading southbound along the river quietly keeping an eye open.  

NivlaB0i

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:46 pm
Please st-stay away...
*backs away as the man moves forward*
*why am I running I should fight him!*
User Image
HYAAAA!!!!!!!!!
*attacks causeing the water to rage sending the man far down stream.*
User Image
I won.....
*falls back into the water energy completely used up*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:50 pm
Walks down the stream more until he sees something in the water, for a moment he sits in a tree studying the object until he realizes who it is. He quickly jumps down and pulls her out of the water, "Are you alright?!"  

NivlaB0i

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:50 pm
"Such rash companions...no one ever kills a discrite kill anymore...In the end I end up cleaning after others messes..."The stealthy ninja got up from his stool and left a couple of coins to pay for the drink to a dead bar tender..."May Charon have mercy on your filthy souls"He throws a bottle of Vodka againsta the alchohol shelf. After Zed gets out of the Bar he flicks on a match and throws it in blowing the place to pieces including any evidence against his village. Zed went jumping from roof to roof while Following the scent of the bandit, Jino and Kika  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:57 pm
The scent of raged waters was caught by Zeds nose and ran through the forest getting closer and closer to Kika."Dont you die..."Said the Ninja under his breath.  

Zeramir

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:05 pm
*says weakly*
I guess I over did it huh?
Pops is going to be so....mad....
*passes out*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:12 pm
Zed gets to the scene and goes straight to the strange man and gets him out of the water and puts him against a tree and plunges his sword into his shoulder to mantain him awake."I know I don't HAVE to ask the question but I will anyways...Who sent you to take her?"says while moving his sword in the wound making the bandit scream..."I don't have to tell you what I will do if you don't tell me who the real boss is neither..."  

Zeramir

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:19 pm
*DREAMING*

User Image
*who are you*

I am you....

*what?*

You have to accept who you are...

*I don't know what your talking about*

Becareful......(FADES AWAY)

*wait!* (surrounded by darkness)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:28 pm
Watches Zed with intent but keeps his attention onto Kika... "Wake up damnit..." He quickly grabs some water in his hands and pours it down your face and upper body, "WAKE UP!"  

NivlaB0i

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:37 pm
*blinks slowly*
Thats really cold Jino-san...  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items