Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply APG Chatterbox
do u have any siblings? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u youhave any siblings?
  yes
  no
View Results

boba

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:38 pm
User Image
1 older brother (15) and a younger sister(6) when my brother comes home during the weekends...It's such a mess in the house. Such havok(sp?)! I get blamed xp I'm the middle child and the most ignored and get treated the oldest and work and clean and all these other thing, while brother and sister play and never work or clean or help or anything gonk crying
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:09 pm
Yes, I have three older siblings.. And I don't really like ANY of them. Yeah, it sucks being me, but I have awesome friends to compensate for that.  

dragonxazn

jad3d

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:13 pm
heck yes... I have two older brothers (aged 24 and 26 i think?) who were pretty annoying back in the old days... it made me wish i had a sister... i think we get along better at present...... since one moved out and the other is pretty busy with a job and all... plus they definately matured (once in a while lol )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:41 am
i'm the youngest out of four & there's a real big age gap between us.
from me -> sister -> brother -> sister
turning fifteen -> turning 28 -> etc. etc.

see the difference? thirteen years. they're all really nice to me >D
except when they would tease me, especially my bro.

laundromat passion

Tohru_1Honda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:35 am
i have a twin sister n i HATE it!! but my brother is ok wink  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:41 pm
aZn_DaRk_AnGeL92
User Image
1 older brother (15) and a younger sister(6) when my brother comes home during the weekends...It's such a mess in the house. Such havok(sp?)! I get blamed xp I'm the middle child and the most ignored and get treated the oldest and work and clean and all these other thing, while brother and sister play and never work or clean or help or anything gonk crying
User Image
whoa...that is sad  

Angusjoenimrod

parappatherappa generated a random number between 4 and 6 ... 6!

parappatherappa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:47 pm
Quote:
ukj eek domokun wink lol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:32 pm
Angusjoenimrod
aZn_DaRk_AnGeL92
User Image
User Image
whoa...that is sad

User Image
I know. That why Gaia is sometimes my escape from reality. 3nodding It makes me glad to see all these new people and to talk with and enjoy it. Although I'm not allowed to be on it (school stuff and grade so my parents are strict about anything that has anime or cartoon) so I sneek on. I got caught 3 times maybe, but they got over, but still won't let me get on xd
User Image

boba

Timid Gaian

Rainbow Pinku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:13 pm
Older sister, older brother, one younger brother.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:04 pm
i have a younger sister and brother. but i like my brother better then my sister.......... but thats just because he's young

and my sister is 2 yrs younger then me XD  

The 8th Day

Misstress Rukia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:17 pm
i have an older brother that trys to act smart but sounds dumber when he trys to, and an older sister that is usually grumpy and mean. they are about 3 years older than me.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:59 pm
parappatherappa
Quote:
ukj eek domokun wink lol
ukj??hmm...OH I KNOW!!u=you k=killed j=joe...you killed joe>w<  

Angusjoenimrod

Angusjoenimrod

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:01 pm
aZn_DaRk_AnGeL92 i am happy for you...except for the part where you get caught but i hope everything works out ok>w<  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:05 pm
OHMYGOD IT'S ANGUS. HELLO ANGUS. gonk

I have one three-year-old smaller brother, he's so cute, I adore him gonk heart .  

Cindybobnimrod

Teh Tampon Faerie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:06 pm
User ImageSpiff has a younger sister that was supposedly an 'accident'....because at the time Spiff's parent did not expect a child.User Image

User Image

APG Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces