Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:18 pm
Dude... trumpet crew... somehow that unnerves me. 0_o blaugh
Oh, and I play F Horn, and marched colorguard too!!! xp too bad I can't count the sax :S

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:23 pm
Einstein Ami
Masquanade
Also crew members- are their any other members would like to become crew members? you don't have to post it . . . but i was thinking skye of thunder and forgot his name- with the red spikey hair and the red yukata . . . do you agree with this? I don't think those two have joined yet.

That'd be Durza the Shade... Gotta love the cool d00d with teh shades. cool

*basks in sunlight of praise - then realizes, as a creature of shadows, that sunlight is harmful to him* Ahh! I'm melting! Oh, nevermind, the shades protect me. *chuckles* cool

Skye of Thunder
*clears throat* "If I am appointed a crew member of the Band Nerd Guild on GGN, I will uphold the highest authority and honor both my heritage (band), this guild, the members in it, and do my upmost best to keep the harmony and sanctuary of this guild which Masquanade so kindly and generously made for the masses of musicians on the world of Gaia"

*holds up right hand* Likewise. Whenever I'm on, that is - junior year is taking more of my time than I thought. And as an added bonus, being in crew would allow me to send an official invite to a fellow Gaian and marching band member - I've been meaning to tell her about the guild for some time now.  

Durza the Shade

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:27 pm
Masquanade
Aryah
Masquanade

also in another news I contacted the Gaian Musicans Guild to see if they wanted to be Affliates. I mean we're almost alike after viewing their guild forum- I just don't like their guild moto.
Gaian Musicans Guild: The ONLY musicians on Gaia doing a damned thing.
*ahem* ( stressed ) It just annoys me, but I was nice enough to offer an affliation between the two of us.

*nods* yeah, I can see why. Maybe they'll adjust it after your invitation *shrugs* one can dream smile

ha ha probally not
they're mostly about writing music and getting comissions and yadda yadda. they're a little snobby but whatever.
Also they have a 1001g entry fee! eek gonk

Yes, they sent me an invite, but since I was already part of a band guild, don't compose, and wouldn't be able to put my music on my comp if I did because I don't have a scanner or microphone, I didn't think the fee was worth it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:31 pm
Yay! Durza!  

Neekroo

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:35 pm
Durza the Shade
Einstein Ami
Masquanade
Also crew members- are their any other members would like to become crew members? you don't have to post it . . . but i was thinking skye of thunder and forgot his name- with the red spikey hair and the red yukata . . . do you agree with this? I don't think those two have joined yet.

That'd be Durza the Shade... Gotta love the cool d00d with teh shades. cool

*basks in sunlight of praise - then realizes, as a creature of shadows, that sunlight is harmful to him* Ahh! I'm melting! Oh, nevermind, the shades protect me. *chuckles* cool

Skye of Thunder
*clears throat* "If I am appointed a crew member of the Band Nerd Guild on GGN, I will uphold the highest authority and honor both my heritage (band), this guild, the members in it, and do my upmost best to keep the harmony and sanctuary of this guild which Masquanade so kindly and generously made for the masses of musicians on the world of Gaia"

*holds up right hand* Likewise. Whenever I'm on, that is - junior year is taking more of my time than I thought. And as an added bonus, being in crew would allow me to send an official invite to a fellow Gaian and marching band member - I've been meaning to tell her about the guild for some time now.

I'm going to wait till we get new members before I appoint new crew. I mean right now we have a crew member for almost every four members. So yeah . . . but you're next in line. wink xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:25 pm
What do people's think about making the 'how to clean your instrument' a sticky?  

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:32 pm
Aryah
What do people's think about making the 'how to clean your instrument' a sticky?

we could make a link to it via Band Nerd Guild: Past Present and Future.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:38 pm
Hmm Gaia Musicans Guild never responded to my request to become affliates. Maybe they read what I posted about them. sweatdrop I did ask the Musicans Thread Regulars Guild to become affliates. I had something else to say . . . I forgot  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:46 pm
Masquanade
Durza the Shade
Skye of Thunder

I'm going to wait till we get new members before I appoint new crew. I mean right now we have a crew member for almost every four members. So yeah . . . but you're next in line. wink xd

That's cool. Whenever I'm needed. cool I don't use that emoticon enough, it really ought to become my trademark.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:58 pm
Aryah

I think we should wait until the thread listing gets past one page...  

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:07 pm
oggywoggy222
Aryah

I think we should wait until the thread listing gets past one page...

i don't think it needs to be sticky but can be linked to from a sticky
because i don't want too many stickies clogging up the front of the forum. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:17 pm
Masquanade
i don't think it needs to be sticky but can be linked to from a sticky
because i don't want too many stickies clogging up the front of the forum. sweatdrop

I agree. sweatdrop *thinks of the Chatterbox forum* =__=; It is a handy thread, though. :]  

Ascend

Skye of Thunder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:28 am
I'll third that....too many stickies drive me crazy...er....crazier...yes... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:35 am
All I'm saying is that, at this point, the Guild doesn't really need stickies. After all, everything is guaranteed to be on the first page.  

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:01 am
oggywoggy222
All I'm saying is that, at this point, the Guild doesn't really need stickies. After all, everything is guaranteed to be on the first page.

Ha ha. That's true. It'll be some time till we even move to a second page.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff