Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Kingdom Hearts 2] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:22 pm
Yeah, you know I am at the end of the game at level 27... I am just totally IGNORING Sephiroth

Yeah, same here Sora/Riku, Axel/Roxas for over-obvious hintage

You know, Xemnas/Ansem (the Heartless one, not the real one... although the THREE of them is an interesting prospect) has also crossed my mind  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:04 pm
To beat Sephiroth will be my quest now! xd  

Lunar Kissed

Bakurish

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:58 pm
Haha, I've beated Sephie-chan already, at level eighty-...four? yeah, eighty-four. And he was still hard. It's totally different, beating Sephiroth on KH II and KH I. KH I is way easier. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:48 pm
Beating Seph can be done like at level 60-ish (which is a normal level to beat any game really). Here's the trick: Trinity, Beserk, elixir/ether, repeat. The hardest part is avoiding his hits. But that method works. I've seen a lot of other gamers rejoice that method.

Anyway, as for the yaoi stuff. Riku/Sora is such love. Like many, I squealed like a fangirl over the events at the end of the game. Oh the crying! That was so sweet. Though it bothers me that Sora will be considered uke-king just 'cause he's shorter AND cries. And Sora totally coped a feel! They so boinked on that beach.

But you know what pleases me more than just the Sora/Riku pairing? The fact that Disney/Square seems to support polyamory--Riku/Sora/Kairi? They were all holding hands in the OP sequence! Sora is obviously VERY much in love with the both of them. They are always on his mind. Riku and Kairi care for each other deeply and even more deeply for Sora. So it so works. I really want to see Kairi and Sora double team Riku. They'll make sure he'll never leave them alone again. >3

*coughs* Now as for Org13 yaoi, I actually don't really think Roxas/Axel is all that canon. I figure them just good friends. They're a little hinty but no where near as hinty as Sora and Riku were in KH1. So yeah, I figure if anything... they'd be friends with benefits. But honestly, I just think of them as good friends. Nothing more. ^^;

Now am I the only one here that thinks Saix and Mansex Xemnas were boinking like wild rabbits. They seemed very into each other. I would so see a deep relationship if either of them had hearts.

*random Xaldin heart *  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

[ d e a d g i r l ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:41 pm
There was definatly something going on there. I think the game was made that way on purpose. The fangirls wanted more yaoi so they compramised, and put that lieelt Axel x Roxas thing in there. I think mostly, Axel has a secret, and Roxas still hasn't figured it out. ><  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:17 pm
I defintely feel the vibe from AxelxRoxas
I like RikuXSora alot too...Riku is just...droolingly hot in KH2
Anyway...~glomp~ to the person above  

White_DarknessXX

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:02 am
I dunno............I LOVE SEPHI IN THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:32 pm
Roxas/Axel is a given and the Sora/Kairi/Riku is probably the best pairing I could think of. It's just too awesome to ignore.  

saibloodrose

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:26 am
saibloodrose
and the Sora/Kairi/Riku is probably the best pairing I could think of. It's just too awesome to ignore.

Isn't it? And it just so makes sense. It's like Disney/Square are flashing neon signs that say "threesome" on them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:11 pm
I love the the whole RoxasXAxel pairing it's sooooooooooo hott ^_^  

Neko81290

Oosaji

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:19 pm
Today's the thirteenth day of the eighth month. 8/13.

Happy AkuRoku day, guys. 8D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:15 pm
Sora/Riku fanservice was certianly abound, enough that my brother and his friend constantly joke about Sora being bi and Riku being flat-out gay while playing the game. But Axel/Roxas is like a reward for all of the fangirls who bought the game. They certainly gave us what we wanted. XD  

Kitsune-chi

MooMooJuice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:25 pm
Bumping the thread up.
The Final mix of Kingdom Hearts 2 is coming out soon ( or is out, I can't remember ) in japan, and it was being *somewhat* disscussed in the picture-post forum.
But since we really shouldn't be talking about it in that forum, I'm hoping bumping this thread will encourage people to use this one instead on the one in the picture-post forum. ><

Bah. Probably not. But I can try. ^^;;;

So...? Anyone want to share their thoughts?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:28 pm
MooMooJuice
Bumping the thread up.
The Final mix of Kingdom Hearts 2 is coming out soon ( or is out, I can't remember ) in japan, and it was being *somewhat* disscussed in the picture-post forum.
But since we really shouldn't be talking about it in that forum, I'm hoping bumping this thread will encourage people to use this one instead on the one in the picture-post forum. ><

Bah. Probably not. But I can try. ^^;;;

So...? Anyone want to share their thoughts?

"Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ is a 2-disc set. The first disc contains Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, which added content including extra cutscenes and optional bosses to Kingdom Hearts II. The second disc contains Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, a 3D PS2 version remake of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories with Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts' graphics, extra scenes, and voiceover for particular scenes. The battle system continues the card gameplay, with the addition of using Reaction Commands.[14] The game will be released in Japan on March 29th, 2007.[15] Several independent sources state that a release in North America will occur in Fall 2007[16] with no confirmation from Square Enix."

I got it off of wikkie <3 they better release it in the US ><;;  

God of Laundry Baskets

retice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:34 pm
I really hope they release it here. I never got to play Chain of Memories and it would be so awesome if they did! heart  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games