German Music
  Amazing
  Meh
  What's that....
View Results

Deadside Dreams

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:05 am
Diorte
I started listening to Rammstein back in 9th grade. I <3'd them immediately after hearing them [Du Haust was the first song I heard]. They made me wanna learn German just so I could understand their crazy songs about hermaphrodites and such =]

Don't forget the gay cannibalism and the sex with large animals.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:18 pm
sorry, not a huge fan of rammstein, but i did see something on them.

it was this list of bands not to listen to b/c they were 'anti-christian' and rammstein was on there b/c 'all their songs are im german, the language of hitler' and i was like, racist much?

my fave band is three days grace  

rebellion_is_a_kewl_word

Mettekka

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:11 pm
I guess I like the sound of Rammstein, but I can't stand to listen to it 'cause I hate their lyrics. Except maybe for Engel, but yeah... not my cup 'o tea.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:53 pm
rammstien is sick i like thier music  

ioriken

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

dante_reincarnation15

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:00 pm
yes i have alot of ther albums but they dont just sing german they sing russain too  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:23 am
rammstein is the best german band ever! my fav song is schpielur.but i never got to go to any of their concerts when i was in germany.  

RockerXZERO

wickerseer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:56 pm
Theyre acctually pretty popular here in kentucky (big suprise, lol). And i've been a fan for about 2 years now ever since i saw a live vid of Du Hast.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:09 pm
Rammstein's one of my favorite bands. I don't especially like Du hast, actually...I think my favorite songs are Rosenrot, Zerstoren, and Zwitter. Keine lust and Moskau good too, reise reise was the first album of theirs I got. heart  

perrenthezombie

osirisgoauldgoddess

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:29 pm
I liked Rammstein from the Beginning however have to say that their CD "Reise Reise" part 1 did not contain too many good songs and the second part of it "Rosenrot"even less good songs. The first 3 CD`s are awsome and I like almost every song of thse CD`s.

What I like about their lyrics is that for example if they sing of a madman they think as a madman. For example "Heirate mich" a man lost his love. So he goes digging her grave every night, kisses her. In the end he acidently tears her head off. And what I like on the lyrics is how he sings it. I try to translate a bit of it in english:

"Beginning (narrator): you see him walking around the church, since one year he is alone, the sadness took all his sences, sleeps every night by her stone...The fear plugged to that fence I go digging every night to see what is left from the face that had laughed at me. There by the bells I spend the night, there between "Schnecken"( don´t know how this translates it`s a little animal that lives on the floor) a lonely animal, during the day I chase after the night, the second time you escape from me: marry me. marry me.
......in the end.... so I take what is still left, the night is warm and we`re naked, crap the Hahn( the animal that makes noises in the mornings) greets the morning I have the head torn apaaaaaaaaaaaaart!"

It`s not that they have the attitude they sing ( noone knows what an artist really thinks), some songs criticize society, but they go in deep with the "character, topic" they are dealing, and that`s what`s brilliant imo.

And some songs are also very romantic for example "Seemann" or "Nebel" and some are deep philosophic like "Alter Mann".  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:01 am
i have 4 of the albums, i love there music  

VampyreofGraves

haru_grl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:56 pm
i love rammstien i admit im just a new fan i heard them for the first time a few months ago and now i cannot get enough of them  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:31 pm
I love watching clips of Volkerball. I have the reise reise album and I personally find a load of the songs to be catchy, zum beispiel Seemann, Ohne Dich, Mein Teil und Amerika.

On a side note I hate it when some 'fan' of theirs tries to tell me Rammstein is said like “ram-steen”. I just know right there that that particular knowledge of how german is spoken haha  

Nockz the Dark Cellist

Tahmuku

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:29 pm
i would love to go to one of the shows, i had four of their CD but i lost my Mutter CD. It makes me sad, it took me so long to find it.

Damn i wish i lived in a bigger city, then i would have a better chance to get better CD's.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:48 am
i have loved rammstein since i first heard them... twisted  

bloodyandrea

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:25 pm
Nockz the Dark Cellist
I love watching clips of Volkerball. I have the reise reise album and I personally find a load of the songs to be catchy, zum beispiel Seemann, Ohne Dich, Mein Teil und Amerika.

On a side note I hate it when some 'fan' of theirs tries to tell me Rammstein is said like “ram-steen”. I just know right there that that particular knowledge of how german is spoken haha
Agh I hate that too. I know about three people who pronounce it correctly.

Whenever people pronounce it wrong I ask them how they pronounce my last name, and they pronounce it correctly. (It ends in -ein) So then I ask them why they pronounce the end of Rammstein differently then they pronounce the ending of my last name. They realize their mistake, and pronounce it correctly hence forth.

razz
---

Once I was making dinner and singing Klavier at the same time. My sister walked in and gave me an odd sort of look, then sat down at the computer. I finished that song and started to sing Ich Will, and when my brother came into the room to watch my sister play I started directing half the lines at them, and something kind of cool happened.

Me: *points at brother and sister* Ich will eure Stimmen hören!
Brother: What?
Sister: Alex I'm trying to beat this level, sh!
Me: Ich will die Ruhe stören!
Sister: cry Alex please speak in English..
Me: Ich will dass ihr mich gut seht!
Sister: crying
Brother: What song is that?
Me: *still singing* Ich will dass ihr mich versteht!
Sister: I don't understand you! crying
Brother: Huh?
Me: xd

Their responses were almost right on cue with the lyrics. It was amazing. pirate  
Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff