Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:30 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Elizabeth shook her head. "I was away on a scouting mission. Sirea was worried about troops gathering close to the border. It's what I do, confirm threats and either report or eliminate them, depending on the situation. They have three thousand troops and six hundred tanks close to our border." She looks around again and then looks through the shadows to see if he could find Sirea.
"I see..." Xena murmured as she continued sniffing the air until she finally caught her mother's scent and began to follow it.

Through the shadows, Elizabeth would find Sirea inside an empty house, wrapping a bandage around her arm.

Elizabeth follows Xena along as she casts her whisper spell. "Sirea, we are on our way to your location. I am bringing Xena along with me. Are you well?" She looks at Xena, "I told Sirea we are on our way, she will more than likely use farsight to track us to her location."
Sirea's ears perked up upon hearing Elizabeth, her eyes widening in surprise on the mention of Xena. "You found Xena?" She asked then nodded. "I'll be fine, though our culprit got away."

Xena gave a nod as she followed Sirea's scent to her location, all the while being cautious of her surroundings.

Elizabeth watched the area in case she saw the person they were after, she doubted they could get away from Sirea without any injuries. She first spoke to Sirea. "Yes, she was at the mansion when I arrived to give my report. Your farsight was correct as always, three thousand troops and six hundred tanks. I cannot eliminate them without making an incident and them retaliating with an attack. I was able to disable the tanks and render their weapons inoperable. We will keep an eye open for the person that attacked Dan and you."

She looks at Xena again. "Sirea said the attacker got away, I'm sure that Sirea injured them in some way, so there may be a blood trail."
"And your help is always appreciated, Elizabeth. Hopefully that would buy us enough time to tend to Dan. However, as usual, keep an eye on the Empire's movements." She said as she finished bandaging her arm then nodded. "Any help with tracking this attacker is appreciated as well."

Xena gave a nod before she began sniffing the air, hoping to pick up the scent of her father's attacker.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Elizabeth shook her head. "I was away on a scouting mission. Sirea was worried about troops gathering close to the border. It's what I do, confirm threats and either report or eliminate them, depending on the situation. They have three thousand troops and six hundred tanks close to our border." She looks around again and then looks through the shadows to see if he could find Sirea.
"I see..." Xena murmured as she continued sniffing the air until she finally caught her mother's scent and began to follow it.

Through the shadows, Elizabeth would find Sirea inside an empty house, wrapping a bandage around her arm.

Elizabeth follows Xena along as she casts her whisper spell. "Sirea, we are on our way to your location. I am bringing Xena along with me. Are you well?" She looks at Xena, "I told Sirea we are on our way, she will more than likely use farsight to track us to her location."
Sirea's ears perked up upon hearing Elizabeth, her eyes widening in surprise on the mention of Xena. "You found Xena?" She asked then nodded. "I'll be fine, though our culprit got away."

Xena gave a nod as she followed Sirea's scent to her location, all the while being cautious of her surroundings.

Elizabeth watched the area in case she saw the person they were after, she doubted they could get away from Sirea without any injuries. She first spoke to Sirea. "Yes, she was at the mansion when I arrived to give my report. Your farsight was correct as always, three thousand troops and six hundred tanks. I cannot eliminate them without making an incident and them retaliating with an attack. I was able to disable the tanks and render their weapons inoperable. We will keep an eye open for the person that attacked Dan and you."

She looks at Xena again. "Sirea said the attacker got away, I'm sure that Sirea injured them in some way, so there may be a blood trail."
"And your help is always appreciated, Elizabeth. Hopefully that would buy us enough time to tend to Dan. However, as usual, keep an eye on the Empire's movements." She said as she finished bandaging her arm then nodded. "Any help with tracking this attacker is appreciated as well."

Xena gave a nod before she began sniffing the air, hoping to pick up the scent of her father's attacker.

Elizabeth sent a response back to Sirea first. "I owe you and your family a great debt, I would do anything to help. I also appreciate your help in teaching me social normalities. I hope it will buy us some time, but if they do invade you know I must be there to retaliate. I will not stand widely by and let innocent people be hurt." She makes sure to watch for the attacker, she could smell blood as well. "I think we can find the attacker, I know you got a few good hits in."

She looks at Xena. "Are you smelling anything yet? I'm using my own powers to detect the blood, being a vampire does come in handy, in many ways."

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:07 pm
They would catch a scent and be able to follow it to a large building.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:34 am
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Elizabeth sent a response back to Sirea first. "I owe you and your family a great debt, I would do anything to help. I also appreciate your help in teaching me social normalities. I hope it will buy us some time, but if they do invade you know I must be there to retaliate. I will not stand widely by and let innocent people be hurt." She makes sure to watch for the attacker, she could smell blood as well. "I think we can find the attacker, I know you got a few good hits in."

She looks at Xena. "Are you smelling anything yet? I'm using my own powers to detect the blood, being a vampire does come in handy, in many ways."
"Of course." Sirea said with a nod. "Oh, I made sure I didn't make it easy on them. If you got a trail on them, go on ahead. I'll catch up. Be careful."

"This way!" Xena said as she caught the scent and began to follow it that would lead them to a large building.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:31 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Elizabeth sent a response back to Sirea first. "I owe you and your family a great debt, I would do anything to help. I also appreciate your help in teaching me social normalities. I hope it will buy us some time, but if they do invade you know I must be there to retaliate. I will not stand idly by and let innocent people be hurt." She makes sure to watch for the attacker, she could smell blood as well. "I think we can find the attacker, I know you got a few good hits in."

"Of course." Sirea said with a nod. "Oh, I made sure I didn't make it easy on them. If you got a trail on them, go on ahead. I'll catch up. Be careful."

"This way!" Xena said as she caught the scent and began to follow it that would lead them to a large building.

Elizabeth responded to Sirea first. "I'm sure you did not make it easy for them. If I do have to go I'll try to find a replacement for me. I don't think Niede will be a good idea though. The place Xena was at apparently had Niede as an antagonist. I could not say if she was evil there, or insane. Then again, being around a less evil version of Niede may help her in the long run, I am unsure."

She nods her head when Xena points out the building. "Yes, we should be careful. They may have traps inside. Allow me to scan the building first." She followed Xena.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:15 pm
There was chanting from somewhere inside the building.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:33 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

Elizabeth sent a response back to Sirea first. "I owe you and your family a great debt, I would do anything to help. I also appreciate your help in teaching me social normalities. I hope it will buy us some time, but if they do invade you know I must be there to retaliate. I will not stand idly by and let innocent people be hurt." She makes sure to watch for the attacker, she could smell blood as well. "I think we can find the attacker, I know you got a few good hits in."

Elizabeth responded to Sirea first. "I'm sure you did not make it easy for them. If I do have to go I'll try to find a replacement for me. I don't think Niede will be a good idea though. The place Xena was at apparently had Niede as an antagonist. I could not say if she was evil there, or insane. Then again, being around a less evil version of Niede may help her in the long run, I am unsure."

She nods her head when Xena points out the building. "Yes, we should be careful. They may have traps inside. Allow me to scan the building first." She followed Xena.
Sirea frowned as she listened. "Really? I would like to hear about this other world once we are finished here. If all else, you can have Raph replace you if it came down to it."

Once they arrived at the large building, Xena could hear chanting coming from inside. She then gave a nod to Elizabeth. "Go right ahead."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:41 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

"And your help is always appreciated, Elizabeth. Hopefully, that would buy us enough time to tend to Dan. However, as usual, keep an eye on the Empire's movements." She said as she finished bandaging her arm then nodded. "Any help with tracking this attacker is appreciated as well."

Sirea frowned as she listened. "Really? I would like to hear about this other world once we are finished here. If all else, you can have Raph replace you if it came down to it."

Once they arrived at the large building, Xena could hear chanting coming from inside. She then gave a nod to Elizabeth. "Go right ahead."

Elizabeth walked over to the building and places a hand on it. She looks at Xena. "I do not like that chanting, if this does involve Great Old Ones, then that could be a summoning ritual." She was not sure, but it seemed right. She uses her spell again to speak with Sirea "I would like to hear of this other world as well. If she can find the "me" of that dimension she could help, but I don't want to give her false hope. I'm not sure what the "me" of there would be like."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:53 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

The closer they got, they would hear the chanting getting faster.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:09 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

"Right now, focus on stopping that figure. Dan's life is depending on it." She said with a frown. "Be careful. I'll catch up soon."

"Then we must stop it." Xena's eyes would soon change from a sapphire blue into a glowing greenish color as she would make herself intangible to go through the wall. Drawing out the sai the other Raph gave her, she would toss it at the caster in hopes of stopping the ritual.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:18 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

"Right now, focus on stopping that figure. Dan's life is depending on it." She said with a frown. "Be careful. I'll catch up soon."

"Then we must stop it." Xena's eyes would soon change from a sapphire blue into a glowing greenish color as she would make herself intangible to go through the wall. Drawing out the sai the other Raph gave her, she would toss it at the caster in hopes of stopping the ritual.

Elizabeth nods her head and then steps through the shadows to the other side of the wall. She raises a hand as Xena throws the sai and chains start to come out of the shadows, they would try to wrap around the chanting person, without getting in the way of the thrown weapon. "Who are you calling in?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede

The person grunted as they were hit with the sai. They would turn and glare at Xena, revealing themselves to be a deep one. He made a gurgling noise at Elizabeth before thrashing around to try and free it's self.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:53 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede

The person grunted as they were hit with the sai. They would turn and glare at Xena, revealing themselves to be a deep one. He made a gurgling noise at Elizabeth before thrashing around to try and free it's self.
Xena's eyes widen upon seeing that the figure was a Deep One. "No way..." She murmured while Elizabeth used chains to bind the Deep One. She then drew out her sword and pointed it at the Deep One's throat. "Are you the one who attacked my father?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:58 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Xena's eyes widen upon seeing that the figure was a Deep One. "No way..." She murmured while Elizabeth used chains to bind the Deep One. She then drew out her sword and pointed it at the Deep One's throat. "Are you the one who attacked my father?" She asked.

Elizabeth gritted her teeth as she fought to keep the Deep One in chains, she could not hold out forever though. "I cannot keep him in my shadow chains long, he is much stronger than anticipated."
Clockwork Moirai

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:22 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede

"Mordiggan rewardssssssss well for the deathhhhhh of your father." the deep one hissed as he continued to try and escape from Elizabeth.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff