Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:27 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
"Sounds good. Maybe we can make a trip ta tha city and getcha whatcha need." he said as he drank his drink.

Jil sits back down then sips her drink again. "Finding the right shatterproof glass is no problem. Glass used in big-city schools is shatterproof. The problem is retrofitting the house or finding a way to reshape the glass. Also, the windshields from police cars would work. There is still the problem of you know, fitting that into a house." he rubs her forehead in thought. "Oh, my minor was in Architecture."

"Fair enough." he said nodding. He then chuckled a little. "Never went ta college. Wouldn't accept mutant turtles, ya know?"

Jil nods her head in understanding. "I can get that. You seem smart enough though. College is a pain and gets you in debt." She shakes her head then sips her drink more.

"If I still owned a cell phone, I'd have ya repeat that inta it." Raph said chuckling. "Not use ta people sayin stuff like that bout me. Does sound like a pain though."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:26 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
"Sounds good. Maybe we can make a trip ta tha city and getcha whatcha need." he said as he drank his drink.

Jil sits back down then sips her drink again. "Finding the right shatterproof glass is no problem. Glass used in big-city schools is shatterproof. The problem is retrofitting the house or finding a way to reshape the glass. Also, the windshields from police cars would work. There is still the problem of you know, fitting that into a house." he rubs her forehead in thought. "Oh, my minor was in Architecture."

"Fair enough." he said nodding. He then chuckled a little. "Never went ta college. Wouldn't accept mutant turtles, ya know?"

Jil nods her head in understanding. "I can get that. You seem smart enough though. College is a pain and gets you in debt." She shakes her head then sips her drink more.

"If I still owned a cell phone, I'd have ya repeat that inta it." Raph said chuckling. "Not use ta people sayin stuff like that bout me. Does sound like a pain though."

Jil finishes off her drink then refills it. She makes sure that Raph's drink is topped off. "Don't sell yourself short, Raph. I don't think I would have made it here without your help. Getting here was a pain, and we promised to never speak of it again, but we may make references to it. Like those rabid zombie Chinchillas. I had no clue how vicious they could be, or how you got rid of them." She thinks for a moment. "I don't even know where they came from."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:24 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil finishes off her drink then refills it. She makes sure that Raph's drink is topped off. "Don't sell yourself short, Raph. I don't think I would have made it here without your help. Getting here was a pain, and we promised to never speak of it again, but we may make references to it. Like those rabid zombie Chinchillas. I had no clue how vicious they could be, or how you got rid of them." She thinks for a moment. "I don't even know where they came from."

"I'm thinkin some zombie got inta a pet shop." he said before nodding in thanks for the top off and drinking more of the booze.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:07 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"I'm thinkin some zombie got inta a pet shop." he said before nodding in thanks for the top off and drinking more of the booze.

Jil thought about it then nodded her head. "Yeah, you're probably right." She sips more on her drink then glances around. "The place you found is not that bad. I'll see what else I can do to fix up more of it."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:13 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil thought about it then nodded her head. "Yeah, you're probably right." She sips more on her drink then glances around. "The place you found is not that bad. I'll see what else I can do to fix up more of it."

"Glad ya like it." he said with a nod.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:32 pm
Clockwork Moirai

"I've been working on getting the bar safe that I have not worked on what it looks like inside. I'm also thinking about changing the name." She took a long pull of her Whiskey before speaking again. "What do you think of the name, The Drunk Siren?"  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:40 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"I've been working on getting the bar safe that I have not worked on what it looks like inside. I'm also thinking about changing the name." She took a long pull of her Whiskey before speaking again. "What do you think of the name, The Drunk Siren?"

"Sounds great. I like it." Raph said taking another guzzle of his drink.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:57 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil saluted Raph with her glass then moved it towards him to clink glasses. "To the drunk Siren!" Once done she would finish off her drink and refill it, along with Raph's drink, should he need it. "So, here's the plan. Put some lighting in here to brighten up the place, mostly. You need a dark corner or two for the brooding type. Get something that plays music, somehow. I'm thinking of a CD player and some speakers. There's bound to be a couple of stores with CDs. Especially now that people are more worried about food and shelter over music."

She looked around the room for a moment. "Maybe replace some of the furniture, and definitely fix up the counter a bit. I'm thinking of a warmer wood, something that will look nice and warm. Some newer stools, tables, chairs." She shakes her head. "You get the idea. This will take some time to do, but it's something to do, right? I'll also need electricity, and water."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:15 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil saluted Raph with her glass then moved it towards him to clink glasses. "To the drunk Siren!" Once done she would finish off her drink and refill it, along with Raph's drink, should he need it. "So, here's the plan. Put some lighting in here to brighten up the place, mostly. You need a dark corner or two for the brooding type. Get something that plays music, somehow. I'm thinking of a CD player and some speakers. There's bound to be a couple of stores with CDs. Especially now that people are more worried about food and shelter over music."

She looked around the room for a moment. "Maybe replace some of the furniture, and definitely fix up the counter a bit. I'm thinking of a warmer wood, something that will look nice and warm. Some newer stools, tables, chairs." She shakes her head. "You get the idea. This will take some time to do, but it's something to do, right? I'll also need electricity, and water."

"Yeah? Donnie might can help ya wit tha electricity bit." Raph said as he finished his drink.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:32 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah? Donnie might can help ya wit tha electricity bit." Raph said as he finished his drink.

Jil made sure that Raph had drink in his glass, she thought of it as rude to do anything else. "You mentioned him before. One of your brothers, along with Leo and Mikey." She snickers softly then shakes her head. "Hey, do you think Mikey would be willing to do a magic Mike show?"  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:37 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil made sure that Raph had drink in his glass, she thought of it as rude to do anything else. "You mentioned him before. One of your brothers, along with Leo and Mikey." She snickers softly then shakes her head. "Hey, do you think Mikey would be willing to do a magic Mike show?"

"Hm....not that I'd wanna see, but I think it'd be funny to see Leo or Donnie do it, so....sure. Ask Mikey." Raph said amicably while drinking his refilled drink.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Hm....not that I'd wanna see, but I think it'd be funny to see Leo or Donnie do it, so....sure. Ask Mikey." Raph said amicably while drinking his refilled drink.

Jil lets out a sigh. "Take a look around, it's not like we have tons of choices of guys around here. From what you said, it's mostly a clam bake. So, it's either get with a gal or try for some turtle action. I'm going to try for the turtle option first." She shakes her head. "First I need to get the music."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:34 am
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil lets out a sigh. "Take a look around, it's not like we have tons of choices of guys around here. From what you said, it's mostly a clam bake. So, it's either get with a gal or try for some turtle action. I'm going to try for the turtle option first." She shakes her head. "First I need to get the music."

"Any port in a storm, huh?" Raph asked with a chuckle. "As for music, I bet Casey's got some out at tha farm house. Mikey probably has some too."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:08 pm
Clockwork Moirai

"Any port in a storm, huh?" Raph asked with a chuckle. "As for music, I bet Casey's got some out at tha farm house. Mikey probably has some too."

Jil laughed at Raph's joke. "Yeah, well, it may be the end of the world, but it's not the end of my libido. I still have needs, ya know?" She sips on her drink as she listens to the next part. "Sounds good to me. I hope to get this place looking real good."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:48 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil laughed at Raph's joke. "Yeah, well, it may be the end of the world, but it's not the end of my libido. I still have needs, ya know?" She sips on her drink as she listens to the next part. "Sounds good to me. I hope to get this place looking real good."

"True. I'm dead, but I get it, ya know? Aight. I'll talk ta Mikey bout music and bout givin ya that show. Talk ta Leo bout it too. Donnie's got a girlfriend and she's a nice girl. Dunno what she might do ta me if I offered em up though. It's always tha quiet nice ones that can be tha most crazy."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff