Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Cold Hunger Main Story Re-Write Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Re-Write!
Yay!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
What? No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:27 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

The soldier walked over and listened with interest at what Niede said. This cloning equipment would be very useful to his boss. She could create more soldiers and if they had enough zombie in them, she could control them making ultimate soldier. They would fight until they fell apart and wouldn't complain. He saw much potential and took mental notes of the fact.

Niede took his silence as him being impressed with her device. "I made it very easy to use. You just place one sample here, and another here." She showed him where to place the samples. "Then when you are done you can use the computer here to add traits. You can either look into the preloaded bank of traits or you can type in the traits you want. What do you think of that?"

She taps her fingers on her cane as she thinks. "I just need one test to find out if it will work. I have the DNA of that turtle person and if I mix it with the DNA of someone else, unfiltered I will know it works well. I'm thinking of using that Spirit Fox as the other sample. If the computer can mix the DNA then I will know it works well. Especially as the two subjects are different species."

"The boss can get you the dna you need, I'm sure. I heard over the PA that it was the Spirit Fox here in the building as well as another creature and a human woman."

Niede clapped her hands happily. "Excellent! Then everything is falling into place perfectly. It won't be long until I test it out. I'm sure it will work, but it's always best to test these." She then nods her head. "Keep that in mind, no matter how confident you are in what you make, you could have made an error. So, it's best to test it out to make sure everything works in perfect order."

"Yes, Ma'am." the soldier said nodding. "I'll remember that."

@Xena: The control continued to try and take control of her, turn her against her friends.

"Xena, are you alright?" Donnie asked as he turned to look at her, seeing that she had stopped.

Since this had made them stop, Everly had a good idea where they were and sent more soldiers their way. Even if she was unable to capture the Spirit Fox's mind, she could capture them all three physically. She would have the DNA from the Spirit Fox and perhaps a control subject via the zombie. With the living turtle, she might could figure out more of what made them humanoid without having to worry about the zombie virus being in the way.

Niede nods her head. "Good, I don't need to tell you how many overconfident inventors forgot to do that and ended up dead. It's very common." Niede had in the last century become a fan of the carrot approach to the workforce rather than the stick. She found that happier workers did a better job.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:50 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

The soldier walked over and listened with interest at what Niede said. This cloning equipment would be very useful to his boss. She could create more soldiers and if they had enough zombie in them, she could control them making ultimate soldier. They would fight until they fell apart and wouldn't complain. He saw much potential and took mental notes of the fact.

Niede took his silence as him being impressed with her device. "I made it very easy to use. You just place one sample here, and another here." She showed him where to place the samples. "Then when you are done you can use the computer here to add traits. You can either look into the preloaded bank of traits or you can type in the traits you want. What do you think of that?"

She taps her fingers on her cane as she thinks. "I just need one test to find out if it will work. I have the DNA of that turtle person and if I mix it with the DNA of someone else, unfiltered I will know it works well. I'm thinking of using that Spirit Fox as the other sample. If the computer can mix the DNA then I will know it works well. Especially as the two subjects are different species."

"The boss can get you the dna you need, I'm sure. I heard over the PA that it was the Spirit Fox here in the building as well as another creature and a human woman."

Niede clapped her hands happily. "Excellent! Then everything is falling into place perfectly. It won't be long until I test it out. I'm sure it will work, but it's always best to test these." She then nods her head. "Keep that in mind, no matter how confident you are in what you make, you could have made an error. So, it's best to test it out to make sure everything works in perfect order."

@Xena: The control continued to try and take control of her, turn her against her friends.

"Xena, are you alright?" Donnie asked as he turned to look at her, seeing that she had stopped.

Since this had made them stop, Everly had a good idea where they were and sent more soldiers their way. Even if she was unable to capture the Spirit Fox's mind, she could capture them all three physically. She would have the DNA from the Spirit Fox and perhaps a control subject via the zombie. With the living turtle, she might could figure out more of what made them humanoid without having to worry about the zombie virus being in the way.
"Keep going. Don't worry about me." She winced as she tried to fight against Everly's attempt to invade her mind. However, Everly's control proved to be stronger as Xena's eyes changed into a glowing greenish color, yet her eyes had glazed over. Glancing at Donnie, she quickly charged at him, quickly drawing out her sword and slashing at his plastron.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:22 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Keep going. Don't worry about me." She winced as she tried to fight against Everly's attempt to invade her mind. However, Everly's control proved to be stronger as Xena's eyes changed into a glowing greenish color, yet her eyes had glazed over. Glancing at Donnie, she quickly charged at him, quickly drawing out her sword and slashing at his plastron.

Michelle instantly grew on alert upon hearing the exchange between Donnie and Xena, turning to look at Xena just in time to see Xena rushing Donnie. "Gomen nasai Xena." She held her hand out and sent an attack in an attempt to knock Xena back  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:36 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head. "Good, I don't need to tell you how many overconfident inventors forgot to do that and ended up dead. It's very common." Niede had in the last century become a fan of the carrot approach to the workforce rather than the stick. She found that happier workers did a better job.

"Yes, Ma'am. Over confidence can get one into much trouble or like you said, dead." the soldier said nodding.

@Xena: Donnie was surprised, but jumped back some to dodge her sword strike. He then watched Michelle send an attack at Xena.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:57 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"Yes, Ma'am. Over confidence can get one into much trouble or like you said, dead." the soldier said nodding.

@Xena: Donnie was surprised, but jumped back some to dodge her sword strike. He then watched Michelle send an attack at Xena.

Niede nodded her head in agreement. "I like you, you seem smart enough. Even in a fight, don't count on whoever you're fighting to be down until you are sure. Dead is always a safe bet, but a close second is unconscious and tied up. Even in the second case you need to make sure they don't have anything on them that can be used to get untied."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:29 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Xena watched as Donnie jumped back to dodge the sword before her ears perked up upon hearing Michelle. Seeing the attack, she would make herself intangible so that it would go through her harmlessly to hit Donnie instead.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:40 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nodded her head in agreement. "I like you, you seem smart enough. Even in a fight, don't count on whoever you're fighting to be down until you are sure. Dead is always a safe bet, but a close second is unconscious and tied up. Even in the second case you need to make sure they don't have anything on them that can be used to get untied."

"Thank you, Ma'am." the soldier said. He listened to her and nodded. She was right. It was always a good idea to make sure that an opponent was dead or at least going to stay down.

@Sirea: Donnie had jumped in a way he was beside Michelle and the attack would go down the hall harmlessly. Donnie would move quickly in an attempt to knock Xena out with a well placed bo staff strike..

((Quick edit cause I misunderstood. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:56 am
When you only have a highly limited time.
User Image

Jack Roshea

Jack calmly strolled out of an abandoned convenience store, pulling a cigarette out of the pack in his hand. Placing the butt of it between his lips he would hold his thumb up under the tip of it, a flame appearing from the tip of his thumb to light the cigarette. Puffing some of the smoke into his mouth, he kept it there a short bit before exhaling to push it out of his mouth. Glancing in either direction down the street he would turn and begin walking back to where he has been hiding out since the crap had hit the fan. In the middle of a book signing tour at that.

You shouldn't be constrained by some of the expected norms.

Kharne Sunar

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:44 pm
Kharne Sunar
User Image

Jack Roshea

Jack calmly strolled out of an abandoned convenience store, pulling a cigarette out of the pack in his hand. Placing the butt of it between his lips he would hold his thumb up under the tip of it, a flame appearing from the tip of his thumb to light the cigarette. Puffing some of the smoke into his mouth, he kept it there a short bit before exhaling to push it out of his mouth. Glancing in either direction down the street he would turn and begin walking back to where he has been hiding out since the crap had hit the fan. In the middle of a book signing tour at that.

He would hear the familiar sound of zombies headed his way.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:08 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Thank you, Ma'am." the soldier said. He listened to her and nodded. She was right. It was always a good idea to make sure that an opponent was dead or at least going to stay down.

@Sirea: Donnie had jumped in a way he was beside Michelle and the attack would go down the hall harmlessly. Donnie would move quickly in an attempt to knock Xena out with a well placed bo staff strike..

Michelle quickly rummaged in a subspace pocket before pulling out a thermos of sorts and aimed it at Xena, ready to use it regardless of if Donnie managed to knock Xena out  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Xena swiftly grabbed hold of Donnie's bo staff before she caught notice of Michelle pulling out what seemed to be a thermos. A big mistake on Michelle's part. Despite the dullness in her eyes, there was now a crimson glow coming from the pupils. She would fling Donnie at Michelle.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:06 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Xena swiftly grabbed hold of Donnie's bo staff before she caught notice of Michelle pulling out what seemed to be a thermos. A big mistake on Michelle's part. Despite the dullness in her eyes, there was now a crimson glow coming from the pupils. She would fling Donnie at Michelle.

"Whoa!" Donnie exclaimed as he was bodily tossed at Michelle.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kharne Sunar

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:22 pm
Clockwork Moirai
User Image

Jack Roshea

"Loud buggers." Jack murmured to himself before moving away from any buildings to avoid making too much of a mess. At least the ashes would be spread away whenever a breeze came through if he cremated them in the middle of the street. He'd finish the cigarette he had before turning toward where he heard the zombies coming from. Though he did think that becoming a zombie who retains his mind would be one way to get around his curse, he wasn't interested in that type of hunger. As such he readied to wreathe himself in flames capable of turning almost anything organic to ash in an instant.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:24 pm
Kharne Sunar
Clockwork Moirai
User Image

Jack Roshea

"Loud buggers." Jack murmured to himself before moving away from any buildings to avoid making too much of a mess. At least the ashes would be spread away whenever a breeze came through if he cremated them in the middle of the street. He'd finish the cigarette he had before turning toward where he heard the zombies coming from. Though he did think that becoming a zombie who retains his mind would be one way to get around his curse, he wasn't interested in that type of hunger. As such he readied to wreathe himself in flames capable of turning almost anything organic to ash in an instant.

Aa the zombies approached, there was gunfire from behind them. Men and women in military uniforms were headed his way, but were focused on the zombies and mowing them down with their guns.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kharne Sunar

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Aa the zombies approached, there was gunfire from behind them. Men and women in military uniforms were headed his way, but were focused on the zombies and mowing them down with their guns.
User Image

Jack Roshea

Jack raised an eyebrow. "Huh, guess I likely don't have to deal with these this time." He mused before turning and resuming his walk back to the building he had been holding out in, as well as maintaining some mild gardening on the roof of said building.

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff