Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Bullet's Lullaby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:54 pm
Violet Lily Lee

Whom I'm With: Teo

~~~~~~~~
She tensed up a bit as he put his arms around her. Slowly she relaxed into the kiss and let her arms go around him. Looking up at him, she blinked and pressed her lips. Before blushing a bit more, she moved a hand to his jacket collar. Followed by pulling him down and kissing him with her lips barely parted. Closing her eyes again, she moved her hand from his jacket collar to the back of his neck.

AztecSunGod

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:12 pm
EL Desperado

With: Lady V

Teo closed his eyes as she kissed him back. and leaned into the kiss. As he is kissing her he thinks about what to do with his curse now. He has a goal in mind. Either to get rid of this curse or get it under control so that it doesn't cause anymore problems. He pulls away for a moment to look at her and smile. "See what I mean you are no fool."

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:17 pm
Violet Lily Lee

Whom I'm With: Teo

~~~~~~~~
She moved her hand to his chest after the kiss. Smiling up at him, she was still blushing. Now she glanced around before taking her wig off and slipping it onto his head.'I don't need that any more. Do with it what you will, and thank you. I'll see you around, though I may get distracted by a few things.", she said before letting her fingers brush his cheek.

AztecSunGod

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:26 pm
EL Desperado

With: Lady V

Teo stared at the wig in a very confused manner. Should I laugh or should I be concerned. He thinks to himself. He raised a brow and jokingly shaped his head at her. "Thanks?" He stopped thinking about it once she put her hand on his cheek. He smiled and he slowly reach with his free hand to grab and kiss it lightly. "And you stay safe out there. Remember you have a friend willing to help." Heels go of her hand. Once she is out of sight he goes to the voodoo priest to find out about this curse and get an idea on what to do.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:32 pm
Violet Lily Lee

Whom I'm With: People

~~~~~~~~
She walked away after he kissed her free hand. Of course another blush would cover her face. Hearing what he said, she just nodded. Right now she was too afraid to stumble and trip over her words; like a newborn calf. Once she got inside the stable she spent a moment tending to Damian making sure his tail was braided again. Followed by saddling him up. With this she headed out of the muggy city.

The first week after her time with Teo she had taken out some weak vampire bandits, well posse. The scene was almost like an animal had killed them, yet it was easy to tell it was human. And do to the soft earth, the attacker had been bare footed. Though another detail of the location, it was not to far from a river. It was not clear who exactly ambushed who. But again it was clear the foot prints could possibly belong to a man.

The second week after Saint Denis, she took care of a couple of human bounties. Followed by helping a couple get to The Emerald Station. Of course she was taking her time getting up to Von Horn to get some revenge.

For the next two weeks she hunted animals to trade and barter. Finally she got to Von Horn and waited in the shadows for three nights. During the day she hid in a building no human could get into. On the third night she managed to sneak into Al's room as he going to bed. She managed to clasp her hand over his mouth and used her knife against his neck to make him sit down. When he tried to either yell or reach for a weapon she back handed him. Dazed, he sat there on the bed. Muttering it was impossible for her to be alive. A cruel laugh left her before she slit his throat and used his blood to feed her hunger. Once he was dead, on the mirror she wrote in blood "I ain't dead, you're bout to be". As it was signed with a V.

After she managed to sneak out, she gone to a river and washed up. Of course she changed her clothes and started to wonder what to do now. She was walking with Damian for a good while during the night. At some point she managed to pick up on Teo's scent. Tilting her head, she smiled a bit and let Damian rest in a small groove of trees. Only to crouch down and sneak up onto Teo's camp. Seeing he was asleep, she smiled and had a tiny chuckle to herself. After she applied some lipstick, she gone over and pecked his cheek. Before putting a gift next to him. It was the whiskey bottle he sent to her with some Lily petals in it. There was a note left behind "I have been busy and hoping to see you around. But I should be in Armadillo in a month. Looks like we have to play it by ear. And from now on please call me Violet or Lily."

With this she snuck off and started to head to Blackwater. In about three days she made it there and saw a letter from a fellow Dhampir. Reading it she saw they needed numbers for taking out a powerful Vampire that was holding up in Fort Mercer. She saw the meet up location was here in Blackwater in two days. Now she played the waiting game and meet up with five other Dhampirs.

The next week they took their time traveling down to Fort Mercer. Of course Uncle, the eldest of them brought his own wagon. Uncle had hair already getting silver in it, making it pepper. Yet he was tan from the years in the sun making him look about fifty instead of forty. Lily took her time to talk to the only other female Dhampir, Clara. Despite her skin being ebony and having a shaved head, Lily was not intimidated by her; even though she was about 5' 10". Of course there was the twins and the new kid.

The twins had Carmel skin yet it was easy to tell them apart. One had curly hair and the other stayed shaved. Connor and Joseph were their names. Yet they seemed to be annoyed by the newest youngin, Trevor. He was about seventeen and thought he was all that. Of course over the week both ladies kept turning any of his advices down.

Once they got a safe distance from the Fort they started to do recon. That took about a week of them watching and waiting. Followed by another week of waiting. After four more days, maybe five they attacked the Fort and took out the Vampire ‘Lord’ and his weaker goons. In the end Trevor ended up dying. As Lily had been scratched across her abs and partly around her back. As Clara got a cut from a knife on her left cheek. With a few varying cuts on her biceps.

Uncle patched up the ladies, with the Twins’ help. Of course the guys stayed in the back of the wagon with the ladies. Lily sipped on the vampire blood to try to heal faster now. But she just groaned in pain. By night time, the pulled into Armadillo now Uncle managed to get them a room for the ladies to share a bed.

Lily was once again tended to and made sure she was healing up. It was still pretty fast, yet a bit on the slow side; despite the sip of vampire blood. She seemed to sleep even more than she realized. Finally she awoke to Clara slipping out of the room leaving the door ajar. Lily had her blouse buttoned up at top but open from the waist down to show she was wrapped up. Of course she wore a skirt and had her legs under the blankets at the moment. Clara was talking to Uncle about how Lily was holding up. It was clear she was eating more, and healing up. Yet she did not want to suggest more blood just yet.

AztecSunGod

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:25 pm
EL Desperado

With: Lily

Teo watched as she left out of Saint Denis. He smiled hoping for the best. He took a deep breath as he left to deal with a new possible issue. The Curse he has. He made a trip to the voodooist He apologized as he entered. "I knew you would arrive." The older gentleman looked up at Teo and had him sit in front of him. Teo nodded and complied the old man introduced him self as Chathha a very powerful priest. "I hope to get an answer for my curse. If I can." The priest smiled and proceeded to test out his curse and examine it.

Two week after meeting with Chathha Teo found himself in Von horn with a new look to him his hair was black with small white spots not. He was able to gain control of his curse to an extent. However Teo was able to find out that the Curse involved a much older magic and the priest had to apologize to Teo that he couldn't get rid of it."Old magic is like an old tree root. Once set it can never leave but let me help you manage it." Those words still ring in his head but thanks to his guidance he was able to now use it with less penalties on him.

In time he found himself in a Native camp they have been the only group that would let him stay with out issues of his curse. He also admitted he liked there company and generally gave them supplies and medicine as payment to stay. He insisted on protecting them above all else. When he woke up the next morning he saw the whiskey bottle with the lily's in it he lpoked at it confused. I dont drink whiskey. He saw the note and then read it, he couldn't help but smile as he realized it was from Lily herself. Cute he thought as he put it to the side. As he walked out he didn't suspect the strange looks coming from the tribe. He found it odd until someone pointed at his cheek he found a mirror and saw the lipstip mark on him with a mirror. "Oh I'm going to get you back for this." he said to himself in a joking manner.

In time he had a letter sent to him from the posse that is after Lily. What do they want? He saw the letter and joined a meeting with them. In time he found himself in a town
to meet with them but he wasn't the only one. Two other hunters were there and they were hired to go hunt Lily again. But this time they needed proof. Teo played off the fact that Lily was dead so how would they need to refund a dead target. Turns out one of there own was killed with her call sign on him. s**t. They even offered an increase of her Bounty, almost triple. Teo pretended to smirk a greedy smile and got up to leave and find the target. He headed for Armadillo as soon as he could while making sure no one followed. As he arrived he started to take the effort to find her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:35 pm
Violet Lily Lee

Whom I'm With: Other people

~~~~~~~~
The bedroom door was still ajar as Lily laid there. Though she groaned as she barely moved. Clara and Uncle glanced at the door. Before looking nervous. It seemed like Lily needed at least two more days to heal up fully. Now Clara headed down stairs to go get human food for all three of them. As the Twins had been busy dropping off Trevor's body to the undertaker. Along with keeping an eye out for anyone who seemed, like they'd be a bounty hunter.

Of course Lily did tell all of the about Teo. Mostly how he was helping her. But they knew from her, he had all white hair. The spotted a man who kind of looked like Teo. Only to watch from a distance and seemed to glare daggers at him. But at this point they were not aware Uncle stepped away from his spot in the hallway. Clara was getting help carrying up all the food.

AztecSunGod

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:29 pm
EL Desperado

Teo had took to the time to try and find Lily but to no luck. I need to warn her. After some time he found himself in the Saloon and felt odd he looked around and could have sworn he was being stared at. More then usual he thought. He shrugged it off and proceeded to obtain a meal and for the few times he was able to get a room as he walked up the feeling of being stared at was gone but he saw a door opened a bit he tried not to peak but saw that Lily was injured. "Lily? Hey what..." He entered the door and shut it behind him. What the hell happened? He thought he put a hand on her forhead to see if she had a fever or so. "Lily? Lily its me." He whispered to see if she responds.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:43 pm
Violet Lily Lee

Whom I'm With: Other people

~~~~~~~~
Lily groaned mostly in pain and laid there. The claws had cut across her stomach; but not hit any organs. Her wrappings did have a little bit of blood to them. After a moment of feeling a hand on her forehead, she seemed to focus on him. Blinking she looked at him confused and groaned a bit. She moved her hand up to his and smiled a bit. There was a bit of a fever but nothing much.

Clara noticed the door was shut, by the time Uncle had came back. Connor grabbed the third plate from the staff member and sent them back down stairs. Before watching Uncle slowly walk into the room. Yet the rest of the filed in and stood there watching this. Lily was sitting up a bit more, but clearly messing with her wounds.

"Watch it now son, we're here to help take care of Lily. She got injured and I'm taking care of her.", Uncle said, sternly. Yet Clara came in and put the food down on the dresser. "You don't exactly look like that fella she was talking about.", Clara said, as if she was unsure. The Twins said nothing and kept the door shut behind them. Yet it seemed like none of them were reaching for weapons. "Oh, and they don't talk to much. But yes, we all know of you. Lily spoke about you, a good bit.", Uncle butted in,"Now Lily, lay back down and just rest." "Fi-ine, ouch!"[/color, Lily finally managed to speak. Though Lily had told the others he was cursed but never gotten into his story of how or what.

AztecSunGod

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:01 pm
EL Desperado

With: Lily And Others

"I dont think you should..." That was all Teo could say before he heard the rest come in. As fast as he could he did draw the revolver out thinking that the rest of the posse came to eliminate her or the other hunters. He was glad to be wrong at least. Before he could get a word in he heard them make the exchanges before he puts his gun away. "I apologize its been a while and things have gotten complicated." When he heard Clara mention he doesn't look like himself. He raised his hand up to show he wasn't holding a weapon anymore. He focused on his curse and had it more exposed when he does this his hair started to change to white to indicate his curse. "It's not something I wish to show alot. But I hope it proves I'm not your enemy." He can only hope it does. He listened to the older gentleman say he was taking care of them. He eyed him not to size him up but wondered how good is this doctors skill is to patch up a wound that bad.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:15 am
Violet Lily Lee

Whom I'm With: Teo and Uncle

~~~~~~~~
Lily looked at Uncle as if they were having a quiet conversation. Finally Lily sighed as she laid there. "Look, Teo, you should notice that I ain't like other ladies. The night you gone after me and I rolled down the hill. It woulda damaged something, and I managed to outpower you without issue. Long short, I am a Dhampir. Yes I do require blood. Just not as often as vampires. How else would a lady like me take out Jack?" She said, yet she ignored the pain that was racking through her body. The Twins had stepped out during the quiet conversation to watch the Saloon. Along with Clara standing against the door, on the outside. It was only Teo, Uncle and her in the room. Though finally her fangs finally shown as she felt another wave of pain.

AztecSunGod

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:51 am
EL Desperado

Teo paused and looked over at her and re-looked at the other before they were leaving, Dhamphire? He considered it and realized that the stuff had made sense. He just always assumed she was skilled to take out Jack let alone hunt multiple bounties. But as he saw her writhe with pain he leaned down and saw her fangs appear. s**t. He had to think about it. And he looked at the gentlemen in the room. "Does she need blood?" He pulled out his machete just incase he needed to make a cut. "I dont know if my blood will help this curse doesn't exactly have a manual. Not anymore at least."

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:50 pm
Violet Lily Lee

~~~~~~~~
Lily blinked and look Teo a bit shocked. Though Uncle spoke up for her,"Don't bother to cut, it'll just cause scar tissue you don't need. Give her your the inner part of your elbow after you wipe it down.", he said. Before handing him clean little piece of cloth; that had been dipped into water. After Teo wiped which ever arm down, before presenting it to her. Lily looked up at him before muttering 'sorry' quietly. Now she eased into the bite as best as she could. Of course as she drank his blood, she had her eyes closed. To her a bite was always bitter sweet, the slight pain followed by sucking on the skin. After a couple of minutes she pulled back and sighed.

Of course Uncle was watching this like a hawk. Once Lily pulled back, it almost looked similar to a hickey on his arm. Since she would had to be in an difficult angle to feed from Teo's neck. "Thank you.", she managed to mutter. Before she started to yawn and look at the ceiling. Slowly her fangs mostly disappeared; though he would probably notice where they were. In the next couple of minutes her fever like blush seemed to almost disappear.

AztecSunGod

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:38 pm
EL Desperado

Teo put away the machete and grabbed the wipe to clean his left arm. He saw her say sorry after he offered it. He smiled."Dont worry about it." He winced slightly when she bit into him and felt his blood leaving at first nothing seemed to happen but then he felt a heat in the back of his eyes. If he was looking into a mirror he would see that his eyes turned a bit vampiric, it didn't remain as it then shifted back to normal. But then he knew that he would receive a pain soon. Thanks to the priest however he can delay it a bit. "No problem Lily." He backed up and watched as she seemed to recover. He thought he could hold the damage he would recieved for a bit longer but it was only temporary. He felt blood on his throat and nearly coughed it up. As that happened he had to hold his mouth closed from spilling out his blood and then he had fallen to the floor as he felt his gut was on fire as blood started to form.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:48 pm
Violet Lily Lee

~~~~~~~~
Lily laid there not noticing Teo was in pain. As she finally felt bliss, with her pain easing up a bit. For a good while she was seeing colors, like Aura Borealis dancing on the ceiling.

Uncle watched Teo and ran over to him now. He knelt by him and put a hand gently on his back. Now he handed Teo the empty water pitcher. "Spit here if you need to. If you need anything else let me know.", he said in a gentle yet Fatherly tone. It was clear why Lily allowed herself to be taken care by Uncle.

AztecSunGod

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces