Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Whose the Hunter and the Hunted? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:31 am

Abigail Hawk
~~~~~~~~~~

Whom I'm With: Marcus

~~~~~~~
She listened to him, but hearing his knuckle pop. Made Abby stretch her arms a bit for various points to pop; some louder then others. As she fought back a groan. Once she was done stretching well in the chair she looked over her bruise from her bow string and poked it. It seemed like that had barely bothered her anymore. Despite the bruise being fresh and dark. "Could we, try to get onto a lighter topic?", she asked him. Well not for sure what to talk about now. Though by now she had looked back at the sky and to her purse to check her phone; after she stopped messing with the bruise. Seeing no texts or missed calls Abby continued to just sit in the chair.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:25 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Maгcus
User Image
Where: the Lodge
With: Abby

With hard work and effort placed into the training...

Marcus noticed the bruise on her arm. "Archery?" He would ask her out of curiosity as he had seen the same kind of bruise on one of his companions from before he was frozen. "If so, I couldn't make use of a bow myself. They always seemed to snap when I was just about at full draw."

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:08 am

Abigail Hawk
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~
She showed him her left forearm that bruising did not wrap around. So it was clearly not abuse. But nodded hearing a bow couldn't stand his draw weight. "Yeah, been more back lines since that night. But I wanted to retire my one arm guard to get a new one. Besides, the pain is some what bitter sweet.", she said well looking at him. Though she looked away during the last sentence. Sighing through her nose she looked at the ground. Rubbing her neck she looked up with a shy smile. Only to explain that she of course had gotten better. Though she had explained her reasoning for it was to try to connect to her ancestors. Since she had tried out friends when she was younger but was too nervous. But now she would place decently during company contests. As she would talk she moved her hair over her right shoulder to let the night air cool her down.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods. "Always been best to deal with foes from a distance." He would say before thinking a moment on the mention of the pain being bittersweet. Taking a deep breath he would nod. "Pain is a reminder that the journey has not finished." He said softly before standing up to stretch a little bit. "Originally I was on a farm, so tending to land is how my ancestors lived."

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:13 pm

Abigail Hawk
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~
She nodded hearing he was raised on a farm. "My family has had at least one normal hunter per a generation. Plus, we kind of move a bit. Almost nomadic, some times it seems.", she replied well watching him standing up. "Honestly, it's kind of annoying to want to move around so much.", she added on as she looked away from him. "I've moved around...", she said before looking down at her left hand and counted,"One, two, three... Then four, maybe up to six times... Honestly it all blends together.", she said with a sigh.

Now she looked down at her purse between her feet. Her phone was ringing with a basic ringtone. Frowning she picked up her phone and answered it since it said Gramma. "Late happy birthday Abby! Just wanted to check on you.", an older lady spoke. "I'm doing good Gramma, just out at the bar with some friends. Right now I'm just getting some fresh air.", she said, with a sad smile; she knew where this was going. "That's good, that's good to hear. Will you be able to make it back to Oklahoma in July sweetie?", Gramma asked, not knowing her Gran'daughter was tensing up; despite the smile in her voice. "I should be able to, yes. But we have to see how my work load looks a mid way through June... Okay, Gramma. Tell Papa I love him too... Talk to you another day.", Abby replied, with her eyes glossing over after if tears were threatening. "Love you too sweetie, talk to you then, bye.", Gramma said only to hang up.

Abby looked down at the 'call end' screen before dropping her phone into her purse. Followed by blinking and the glossiness of her eyes, seemed to fade. A couple of small tears gone down her cheeks but she did not bother to wipe them away. "Sorry, just a, let's say painful anniversary reminder.", she said quietly after a moment.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:50 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Maгcus
User Image

Marcus let out a slight sigh. "Didn't last long before my condition caused a general to mistake me for a fully grown man though. When I was roughly eight I already was just shy of six feet tall in current measurements." He would tell Abby before he watched her for a moment. "After being, 'recruited;' I rarely stayed in one place for long as the other soldiers and I were repeatedly sent to mostly intimidate people during the next year. There were two battles we had to fight though and the record was one and one between those battles." He told her before going silent just before her phone rang.

Quietly he listened to the conversation, finding it a welcome distraction from where his mind had been headed. When the call ended he'd notice the tears going down her face. "It's alright, simply listening passively helped keep my mind from revisiting an unpleasant part of my past." He would say as he absently reached to wipe the tears off of her cheeks.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:45 am

Abigail Hawk
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~
Abby had frowned a bit and tilted her head when he admitted due to his genetics got him in the military at a very young age. Of course did not forget about what he said after the call. But her mind was on her situation. Her gaze was on him but not processing he was reaching out to her. "Gramma means the best, but sometimes I feel, alone.", she said, as a couple more tears ran down her face. Now she looked up at him once her mind registered that his rough hand was wiping away tears. She did seem to stay still under his touch. Yet it was clear she was wearing no makeup, not even eyeliner. After a few more seconds Abby allowed herself to relax under his touch. When she gone to close her eyes more tears managed to slip out. Yet she did not know exactly what to say. It seemed like there was a wave of grief and sadness coming off her. But it was also because since Thanksgiving last year, she did not give herself much time to cry. Trying to stay busy with work and babysitting her niece.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:12 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Maгcus
User Image

Marcus realized what he had started to do with a mild bit of surprise, but since she seemed to relax at his touch he didn't move his hand away. As she looked up at him he got a good look at her eyes. "Your eyes... They remind me of someone of great kindness I once knew..." He would whisper to her softly as his thumb wiped more tears away. The grief and sadness were palpable to him so he instinctively reached his other hand to around her upper back so that he could gently pull her to himself, holding her so she could feel secure should she need to let it all out.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:46 am

Abigail Hawk
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~
Abby seemed to stand up without a thought. Allowing herself to lean into him. Her arms seemed to hang at her sides. She would feel more tears run free. Though she barely caught the whisper, as she finally loosely hugged him back. As more tears left her, her crying became vocal. It was of someone who had gone through heartbreak. After a while Abby started to pull back as her breathing was becoming labored. She moved one of her hands over her heart and started to rub that. Well actively trying to calm down, which would take her longer then she had cried.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:44 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Maгcus
User Image

Marcus gently held her as she let it out, absentmindedly rubbing her shoulders with one hand. The way her sobs sounded reminded him of when he awoke from the time he had lost himself to the beast inside before uniting with it within the forest at the time. This was before he was frozen of course. When she pulled back he'd continue rubbing her shoulders as it has helped others calm down, or regulate as a fairly emotionless seeming coworker had put it. "Feeling a bit better?" He would ask softly as he began to crouch down a little bit.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:18 am

Abigail Hawk
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~
Abby was slowly able to start breathing without as much issue now. Once her breath seemed to even out she looked at him and nodded,"Yes, thank you." she replied. Before she moved her right hand from her heart and to her neck. "Sorry, I normally don't try to cry in front of others.", she said, as if she was ashamed. It was clear she did not see him as a stranger anymore. Reaching into her pocket with her left hand, she got out a handkerchief and started to rub her nose.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:54 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods and smiles toward Abby. "You're welcome. Sometimes one just needs to feel secure before they can really let it out." He would say to her to assure her. His gaze lingers upon her face for a bit. "Anything else you may need?" He'd ask, trying to keep his own thoughts from being too out of hand.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:04 am

Abigail Hawk
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~
Abby nodded at his statement only to tilt her head at his question. "Honestly, I think a virgin margarita and just trying to enjoy the rest of the night." she said since she had come to celebrate her being alive. Noticing his fingers lingering on her face made her blush a bit. Which made her think she should have phrased that better. Something about his rough fingers yet gentle touch felt nice on her face. Of course she lowered her gaze clearly getting a bit shy now.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods lightly. "Then I guess we ought to head back down inside." He would say before his thumb absently brushed the corner of her lips. The feeling of her lips under his thumb made him realize he still had his hand upon her cheek so he slowly and, admittingly to himself only for now, reluctantly removed his hand. Taking in a deep breath to steady his mind he would stand up from his crouch and moved to the door to hold it open for her.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:48 pm

Abigail Hawk
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~
Abby would glance up at him as he stood up right. Only to press her lips a bit. She squatted down to pick up her purse. And grab the cup she had set on the ground at some point. With this in hand, she took her time going down the stairs behind Marcus. Once they got back to the main area Erin came up and glomped Abby. "I'm stealing her back.", Erin said with a grin. Abby gave Marcus another shy look before she let herself get dragged away. Jon and a few others had raised eyebrows, since Abby rarely took kindly to strangers to talk alone with them.

Erin took Abby to the bathroom who realized her bladder needed some pressure off it. Once Abby was done talking with Erin, they noticed it was close to dancing time. So they set their stuff by the billiards table that Jon and Alan were at. Erin got Abby a drink as Jon checked on Abby. It was clear she had washed her face and her cheeks were still slightly puffy. Abby would take her virgin margarita from Erin and hug her back.

Erin eventually started to braid Abby's hair so it would go over her right shoulder. When it was announced that the dance floor was open Abby would walk out with Erin well laughing. Other ladies gathered yet so did men. But Abby seemed to dance by Erin but never really with anyone. After a good thirty minutes or so Abby left the dance floor due to couples dances. She sat in the booth area of the table and relaxed. Groaning quietly she leaned her head back and looked at the ceiling.

It was a bit past eleven in the night. After a while Abby sat up properly and closely chatted with Erin about where they should hang out next. And when the next tournament would be held. Once the couple's dances were over, about three songs. Abby gone onto the floor with Erin and did more of pop, lock and drop it dance style as Erin knew how to find the rhythm of the song and belly dance. Yet as she danced, Abby would try to steal glances at Marcus.

Part way through a dance Abby was trying to kindly regret a man. Who eventually just left the dancefloor to sulk. By about one in the morning Abby went back to sitting down finally. As she was relaxing in the booth, the guy she rejected. Had hit a chair into the table with enough force it tipped an ice water pitcher over. Only to drench Abby and Erin as their purses had been on another small table closer to Abby. Both ladies screamed as this happened only for Jon asking for car keys to get them a change of clothes.

Kharne Sunar

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces