Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She picked out a Goosebumps book and sat on her pallet to quietly read.
Watching Yumi pick out a Goosebumps book and sit on her pallet to read, she went over to sit on the cot.

Raph finished with making his own pallet and laid down on it.
After a moment, she got up from her cot and walked over to Raph. "How are you holding up?" She asked.

"Me? Fine. Why?" he asked sitting up.
"Just wanted to check." She said as she would sit down next to him. "I know it's alot to take in with me being human and now we have Yumi."

"You being human doesn't change anythin." he said smiling a little. "This is gonna all take some gettin use ta. You and Yumi bein here all tha time."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:55 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

After a moment, she got up from her cot and walked over to Raph. "How are you holding up?" She asked.

"Just wanted to check." She said as she would sit down next to him. "I know it's alot to take in with me being human and now we have Yumi."

"You being human doesn't change anythin." he said smiling a little. "This is gonna all take some gettin use ta. You and Yumi bein here all tha time."
"It is going to take some getting used to. I won't have my powers to help us...Who knows if I'll ever get them back or not, but..." She looked at him with a smile. "It was a price I was willing to pay to bring you two back." Her smile then faded. "Loc told me what your future was..."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:40 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"It is going to take some getting used to. I won't have my powers to help us...Who knows if I'll ever get them back or not, but..." She looked at him with a smile. "It was a price I was willing to pay to bring you two back." Her smile then faded. "Loc told me what your future was..."

"Wit that look on ya face, do I wanna know?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:44 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She frowned as she lowered her gaze. "Just know...I won't allow this place become your grave....or spend the rest of your life alone..."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She frowned as she lowered her gaze. "Just know...I won't allow this place become your grave....or spend the rest of your life alone..."

"Xena.....if ya wanna get technical, it kinda already is...." he said chuckling a little. He then tilted his head a bit. "Wait....is that tha reason....?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:19 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Xena.....if ya wanna get technical, it kinda already is...." he said chuckling a little. He then tilted his head a bit. "Wait....is that tha reason....?"
"I didn't choose this out of pity if that was what you're thinking..." Xena murmured. "What I said that night...I really meant it..."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:58 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I didn't choose this out of pity if that was what you're thinking..." Xena murmured. "What I said that night...I really meant it..."

"If ya sure...." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:11 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She nodded as she placed a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure. I'm where I want to be now. I regret how I was towards you...even when you were only trying to help me..." She kept her gaze lowered. "All I did was run away when I should've been honest with you. Instead of listening to my heart, I just allowed something inside me to snap...and watch the world burn..."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:11 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She nodded as she placed a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure. I'm where I want to be now. I regret how I was towards you...even when you were only trying to help me..." She kept her gaze lowered. "All I did was run away when I should've been honest with you. Instead of listening to my heart, I just allowed something inside me to snap...and watch the world burn..."

"I'm.......sorry too.....for ya know, not askin ya first if it was what ya wanted when I tried ta help ya." he said looking at the floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:33 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I'm.......sorry too.....for ya know, not askin ya first if it was what ya wanted when I tried ta help ya." he said looking at the floor.
She looked over at him for a moment before she reached to place a hand on his cheek, moving his head so that he was looking at her. "We both made mistakes...you were more forgiving than I was..."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:25 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She looked over at him for a moment before she reached to place a hand on his cheek, moving his head so that he was looking at her. "We both made mistakes...you were more forgiving than I was..."

"You were protectin yaself from someone who hurt ya. How could I be mad?" he asked as he looked at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:28 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"You were protectin yaself from someone who hurt ya. How could I be mad?" he asked as he looked at her.
"You have every right to be..." She murmured. "I tried to kill you out of cold blood while everything you tried to do for me...You did it out of love, wrong approach or not... " She lowered her gazed as she moved her hand back to her side. "It's not just on.you, but on others as well. All the pain and frustration I've endured over the years....I was ready to just make everyone and everything pay for it, especially the ones who did me wrong."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"You have every right to be..." She murmured. "I tried to kill you out of cold blood while everything you tried to do for me...You did it out of love, wrong approach or not... " She lowered her gazed as she moved her hand back to her side. "It's not just on.you, but on others as well. All the pain and frustration I've endured over the years....I was ready to just make everyone and everything pay for it, especially the ones who did me wrong."

"Well, we wont worry bout it anymore. This is a new start. We gotta decide how we wanna use it."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:45 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Well, we wont worry bout it anymore. This is a new start. We gotta decide how we wanna use it."
Xena nodded a bit. "One step at a time..." She murmured before she gently leaned against him.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:57 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena nodded a bit. "One step at a time..." She murmured before she gently leaned against him.

"Yeah." he said smiling and looking at her. He let her stay leaned against him while he looked back at the floor seemingly content.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff