Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Outskirts] The Mountains
Camping Survival Event Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:01 pm
User Image

Time for Fallon to have some fun. It is the camping trip for the students and probably the only time anyone will ever see her happy to be a teacher. Of course her other side Faith loves being a teacher Fallon has never been to thrilled about it. But she is making an exception for this case. Making the students lives miserable and making them struggle sounds like a good time to her. Let's see her target is group two Kyosuke, Jesse, Rebecca, and Alphonse. She had studied the teams abilities and has been watching them since they arrived. Rebecca seemed to have a fondness for the rope that the team was given. And it seemed that Rebecca and Alphonse were a couple that should prove to be useful to her later. She watched as Jesse and Rebecca went to go hunting and the other two set forth on getting shelter and water.

Using Jesse's abilities to attract the fish to him proved to be successful. Seeing him grabbing fish then tossing them to Rebecca. The other too seemed to be hard at work as well collecting water and wood. Once they were done fishing the two joined back up with Kyosuke and Alphonse. But then it looked like Rebecca was going off on her own. This would be the perfect time to start with her plan. Fallon silently jumped from tree branch to tree branch following the teenage girl as she moves farther away from the group. Once they are slightly out of the groups sight she jumped out of the tree behind Rebecca she covers her mouth so she does not make a sound. "I am going to need you to come with me quietly." She whispers in her ear as he pulls her farther into the woods her hand still over her mouth.

Hope the kind

The-DJ-Ghost

tiny14xx2

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:59 pm
As per everyone's vote, we have now moved onto the night portion of the camping trip. You can continue your posts as normal, just make sure to mention the transition of day to night. (Mayumi's post is alright, but any posts from here on out need to show the transition. Sorry for the delay, I had 3 classes today back-to-back since 8a this morning.)

Just Rosa
Hope the kind
tokyoloverTM
The-DJ-Ghost
Bubblegum Bishonen
shinesnowillusion
Katze Allemon-Schatten
Yaneza-kun
By Bi Blitz
Zombuddie
Mayumi Hiiragi
The_Little_Rabbit
Kazul Codex
Rained_on_Butterfly
LordJaxTheSadistic
Yandende
Light and Dark Prince
MiniBun
Inspector Lestrade
Dreamatic
ThirstyBunbun
Quote:
Quote:

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

The-DJ-Ghost
Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:45 am
Hope the kind

tiny14xx2

By Bi Blitz

Mayumi Hiiragi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

<🕷> S C A R L E T - S P I D E R <🕷>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

| Name - Kyosuke O'brien | Age - 16 | Dorm - Levane | Suit - Clothes in picture | Peculiarity - Spider Physiology (Tsuchigumo)

HP: ███████████

FOCUS: ████

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

And so they began. While the fire and fish were being made, Kyo and Rebecca would make the huts. Following after her, he saw her use the same logs that she destroyed to make the base and walls strong and supportive against winds and evennrain, as the two would use moss and tree bark to support the roof. Kyo even would shoot his web to use as extra rope while Rebecca had the better rope. Night time fell, and the tent was completed, as Rebecca would make her own by herself. Stupidly, Kyo had no idea that was a fatal error. They all had to be together at all times
as he headed back to his group he, saw the two guys there and wondered why Rebecca wasn't there either. Umm guys, wasn't Becca nee-chan with you? He asked, looking around.

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ CLASSES ►

Monday - World History of Peculiarities
Tuesday - Weapons Training
Wednesday - Physiology of Superpowers
Thursday - Theater
Friday - Gym

◄ MOVES ►

★ Web Ball
★ Web Swing
★ Spider Sting
★ Web Throw

★ Secret Arts: Maximum Spider
★ Secret Arts: Crawler Assault
★ Secret Arts: Ultimate Web Throw

★ Forbidden Art: Oni no Hakai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:07 pm
𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝓎𝓈𝓉 𝓊𝑔𝒽𝑒𝓈
Health Manipulation
Rotavele House
Future Hero

User Image

LOCATION Outskits of the Mountains
COMPANY Her team
FEELING Alright
WEARING Hiking attire
PROFILE PROFILE

Manual labour wasn't her skill like healing was. She shrugged at Shiden's question. "I mean I can help if necessary, but I can't promise all the muscle." She nodded at Saren another time. "I can heal really well, but survival is not a thing I studied. I can cook.." She then rolled her eyes to the side, thinking of what other things she was good at in a camping situation. Sewing wasn't really, but if someone got hurt, well she'd just use her ability. Gashes were something she could do as well a broken bones. "Yeah healing and cooking, I think that is it." Yikes, she wasn't much help to her. Two out of what the others may have more. Then again she didn't know about them and this was also a good way to really learn about her team. They seemed cooperative and nice."What about you guys? Any awesome stuff you can do?"

The day turned to night and now the real work to her began. Shelter, food and water had to be gotten.

CLASSES:

MONDAY: LITERATURE OF ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSES
TUESDAY: COMBAT AND SELF DEFENSE
WEDNESDAY: PRACTITIONER OF THE ARTS
THURSDAY: ART AND MUSIC
FRIDAY: PSYCHOLOGY OF VILLAINS

Just Rosa

Mayumi Hiiragi

Yaneza-kun

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:09 pm
User Image
Jesse "Heartbreaker" Barnes

Whose in love with me?: ___ l With: Rebecca, Kyosuke, and Alphonse l Activity: Camping? l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single I Outfit Shirt Shorts

While Rebecca and Kyo worked on their tents Jesse was working with Alphonse to get their fire going and dammit all this was so much harder than he thought it would be "The movies make this looks so damn easy..." he muttered as he held the kindling down in place, leaning close to the kindling while he and Alphonse took turns twirling the stick, trying to get enough friction going to make the fire so they could cook their food "If only one of us had a fire based peculiarity or something..." he joked a bit with the other man as they continued working. Just as the stick was about be passed on to the pink haired male the two would glance at Kyo with confused looks "What? No, she was with you working on our tents" he commented before looking up, holding the stick "Rebecca!? Come on, the fire is about to get started!" however once there was no response the two guys looked between each other before Jesse stood up and the two began calling out some more to get no response. By now Al began to talk about heading out to find her to which Jesse agreed "Good idea Al, I'll stay by the camp and make sure nobody takes anything. And if she comes by someone will be here at least" he figured Kyo would be more helpful in a search anyway. So while the other two went out to find Rebecca, Jesse would proceed to continue working on getting their fire going as the light would help them find their way back to their camp once they found Rebecca.

tiny14xx2

The-DJ-Ghost

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

[Outskirts] The Mountains

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items