Yupp!!!
  Kind Of. . .
  Nope!!!
View Results

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:29 pm
annyong haseo!!!

markonji imnida!!! i'm 20 years old and i'm from the philippines

my uber faves are: hot, bi, se7en, min woo, ftts, lee hyo ri!!!!, boa, byeul, and sg wannabe

i went to korea last 2004 and saw jjang na ra!! she was really small!!! cute too!!! she went to coex fair that time!! i was performing for the philippine tourism!!! yeah!!!

btw: i danced passion here in the philippines!!! yeah!!!! it was in apc!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:04 pm
Hi everyone!

My Name is Kat..or DarkMagicianGirl318! I'm a 15 years old filipino girl, and i'm from California.

My favorite Korean singers/groups are:
-Bi Rain
-Lee Soo Young
-Lee Jun Ki
-Super Junior
-Sg Wannabe

I discovered Korean music after watching a k-drama, "My Girl", from my sister, and began watching and listening to korean music & Shows  

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

machiaveski

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:23 pm
Hey~ hey~ heeey~~

The name's above the avvie so I won't say~ But call me Etsuko or Nino for short 'cuz I'm lazy like that~ 'm fifteen and half s.krn but I live in the U.S.

I don't really have a favorite k-artist, i just listen to whatever my friends send me~ But I'm going through a Super Junior phase right now~ but 7 Princess is my desk top~

I went to Korea this summer but couldn't speak korean so... meh, I'll start taking lessons. xD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:33 pm
Hello, hello, helloooo! I'm tatiara, but everyone calls me tinkerbell. I'm 15,from Miami, Florida. My fav kpop artist/bands are:1tym, Se7en, WHEESUNG, BoA, and some others..  

lecher305

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:17 pm
yay!! new people . . how fun. . .  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:50 pm
HIZ~ I'm New XD (Wow I think that saying is getting older and tiresome) Anyways, I'm just going to go sneak around ninja and pop out where ever 3nodding

CrazyDriver101

1,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:22 pm
kekeke. . i am bored. . i think i am just posting just because i am bored. . keke  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:36 am
hey !!!!!!! im winged_punk and i like korean music !!!! ^^ i reely want to go to korea !!!!ã… ã…  anyways im in da USA ^^ ♡  

winged_punk

Jaden Pearl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:52 pm
hiiii~
ho hum...where to start...
my name is lisa and i'm 13 (turning 14 in nov biggrin DD )
i recently just got hooked to k-pop about 2 months ago

my favorite singers are taebin, kangta (and vanness wu <33 ), dbsk, bi, shinhwa, and minwoo

but my fav has to be se7en <333

well that's a little about me :]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:20 pm
Um...hello =D

I'm new here. Someone invited me to join. I browsed through the guild and though 'Hey, why not?' I mean, I do love Kpop. ^^ I have to admit though...I'm more into Jpop than Kpop...mostly because I'm not too familiar with too many Kpop artists. I do know loads though. Here are the artists I know;

-SE7EN (probably my fave Kpop artist)
-Bi (rain)
-BoA
-DBSK
-Turbo
-MINA

Um...I'm sure I know more. *tries to remember* D:

But yes, my favorite is probably SE7EN. I love all his music. However, I will agree that Rain is the better dancer. In my opinion anyway. =D I hope I can get along with everyone here...and get intrduced to more artists! ^^

Kazuya Kamenashi

Tautropfen

2,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:04 am
servus !

i am 25 years old but i feel and look much younger xD. i life actually in germany.. but i want back to austria - in future. i turned from jpop to kpop dont know really why but i love the korean artists much more *smile* .  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:36 pm
Tautropfen
servus !

i am 25 years old but i feel and look much younger xD. i life actually in germany.. but i want back to austria - in future. i turned from jpop to kpop dont know really why but i love the korean artists much more *smile* .

thats kewl. . . i wish i could visit somewhere. . . outside of the united states. .  

[schizophrenic]

tinayangsta

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:09 am
ooooo..........hi everyone im sakaji......im currently fifteen........and of course, im a gurl^^............anywaise i love yaoi so much!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:07 am
sakaji22
ooooo..........hi everyone im sakaji......im currently fifteen........and of course, im a gurl^^............anywaise i love yaoi so much!!
D; omg how hot is yaoi? =0=

anyhoooo.....<3 Thank you for joining! I hope you will be active and help us grow this guild bigger. ^__^  

Teh Eve

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:19 am
hmm.. . i notice that there is alot of unactive people here. .  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff