Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Discussion/Religion] So, what's your religion? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG, too many religions for a poll!
  OMG!
  gold!
  god!
View Results

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:24 am
Agnostic.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:49 pm
I was supposed to be raised as a Scientologist, (for those of you who don't know what that is, go and Google it becauswe I'm not explaining)
But my mother is just too happy all the time, and I think that the church sells Happy Crack to anyone who pays because all of their events are expensive! eek
So I never had, nor ever will have a religion, I reaspect all other religion, and dont' want anyone to hate me for not having one. But it's all just too crazy for me, I've got Enough stuff to do during the day for cheeses sake! neutral  

Kitsune_karin

Wyrdel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:56 pm
So few Catholics here... I feel so lonely... I'm going to go cry in the corner with Jesus...

I may be a hard core Catholic, but I hate religious fanatics that condemn others. It's always been my belief that the word of God should be used as a tool of love, not hate.

Plus at church they give us happy Jesus-flesh bread! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:19 pm
Orthodox Christian ... xD Which means I get an extra Christmas and New Year in Jan. cool And an extra Easter and Thanksgiving. xD This is because I follow the Ukrainian way, and the Canadian one. whee 3nodding
I'm not really into my religion. I don't go to Church... And I go to a school that is 80% Jewish, and thus I am a part of a minority. sweatdrop

- n_n  

Violet n_n

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

lynx wings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:09 pm
Agnostic, atheist, whatever. I'm not really sure what to call myself and I don't care enough to figure it out.

Religion is too time-consuming for me. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:34 pm
im so totally gonna just make up a gibberish name and then come up with a new religion to fit it.

um....

im.... um....

"PATIGGLEK"

yeah.

thats it.

Kuroi Kokoro no Mendori

Kawaii_Kappa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:15 am
I'm christain. 3nodding I was raised that way my whole life and I do believe in it all.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:35 pm
-points to siggy- The crazy goddess worshiping hippie in the corner.  

x_kiro_x

Renee the Rabid Squirrel

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:18 pm
As far as I know, I'm Christian. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:02 am

I have no idea. I really don't. I don't think about religion. I don't even know anything about religion... No one ever bothered to teach me anything about anything except Christianity. neutral And not even the different variations of Christianity, just C of E. --sigh--

Dalton Rive

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:19 pm
I've grown up in a Christain family and attended a Chrisristain school by my parents enforcrment untill recently. However I HATE scream religion with a firey passion that burns deep inside my heart!!!!!!! scream So I'm athiest. I'm just against it no matter what the form pretty much, though there are some that are ok, however, I would LOVE for the christain religion to die!!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:26 pm
I'm an atheist. The way I see it is that religion isn't there to be taken literally, it's there to give us a guide on behaviour. You know, in the past the priests would be there scaring the wits out of the peasants to keep them obedient and hard working for the Lords.

I agree with the ten commandments and the "bible's message of goodwill" but the whole concept of a literal God, afterlife, judgement day, etc is pretty ludicrous too me. Hell is to be remembered in a bad light, heaven is to live on through the good you did in your life. *shrugs*

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:46 am
I put no stock in religion. Religions were created by mankind, not gods or goddesses.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:40 am
I'm catholic! biggrin  

Angelic Calamity

pancake_is_god

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:33 pm
i was satanic for 3 years now im wiccan
with satanic social rules 3nodding  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash