[ORP] Daughters of the Storm (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:33 am
It was right after Pehmeä spoke to Ragnvald that the tempers of the lionesses involved in the argument before her seemed to spike. She noticed a familiar crackling in the air - something quintessentially Stormborn - that signaled flared tempers and the possibility of a real fight. It was exhilarating for some, but for Pehmeä it just meant greater conflict. She wasn't so much a fan.

She glanced at her apprentice, but his gaze was locked securely on Ví. That was when the white lioness spoke up, addressing the whole crowd that was gathered. Once again, Pehmeä found herself impressed by the booming words of the angry lioness. When the speech wound down, Vígdís clamped her mouth shut and looked pointedly around at the assembled lions and lionesses, waiting for another to speak. The Lawspeaker herself did not have much to say in response, and instead peered around at the others to see who would speak up (or if the Priestess and her apparent girlfriend would continue to fight back).

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now that Vígdís seemed to have gotten herself (and the situation) under control, he looked at Pehmeä with the ghost of a smile. "Well no one's bleeding yet so I guess we can say it's going well, huh?" His mentor was a refreshing breath of fresh air as a lioness that wasn't driven to fight and battle things out constantly. Brains over brawn was an underrated quality in Stormborn women he'd begun to notice.

Still vigilant in his role here, his eyes skirted the group and kept a tab on the conversations going within his earshot. Not to ignore Pehmeä, though, he continued their conversation causally. "Are things going how you thought they would?"

Ruler of Everything

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:51 am
Pehmeä turned as Ragnvald spoke to her, deciding to give him her full attention. She laughed at his comment. "But is it really a meeting of the Stormborn if lions aren't bleeding?" She thought it funny, the practices of this pride of hers. She would never understand her iron-blooded sisters, but she respected it. It was impossible not to.

At his question, she gave the appearance of a shrug. "More or less," she said, glancing about at the crowd once again. "I'm a bit surprised at the amount of supporters but it appears not everyone here is actually in support..." Pehmeä didn't mention that the crowd size scared her a bit. She hadn't anticipated this level of interaction, and she worried that it would draw the wrong sort of attention. Really, any attention beyond what they captured now was troublesome. But they knew the risks, and went ahead anyway. It was only a matter of time before they were found out. It was just a question of whether or not they'd be ready when they were.

In Good Faith

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:59 pm
User Image

As she sat back for a moment to take in the faces around here she spotted their sister approaching with some unfamiliar faces, she truly couldn't keep tabs on all of her siblings and what they did. Even though she only had the twp here, so really it shouldn't be an issue for her to know who her sisters knew. "There's Wisteria, I'm going to go say hello." Giving her sister a loving nudge she stood up and made her way towards her darker sister, who seemed to not know that her two siblings were also in the crowd.

Raised voices caused her attention to look towards the bickering lions and she wondered if she should take off soon, she had half a mind to say something but refrained, she wasn't here to really do anything except observe. Moving towards her other dark sibling she smiled towards her pale companion. "Who is your friend Wisteria?"

KasaiLoki

Pandorus Sphinx

-- - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image
Ernaline took great interest in the 'words' that were being shared between a few of those gathered and she tensed, anxious for there to be some sort of bloodshed but frowned in disappointment when it just became a balance of words back and forth between the females and male that seemed to be with the two that were at the 'lead' of this meeting. Still, there was no plan to execute anything, at least none that she had heard being said so why was everyone here? Just to gossip? Voice the same opinion over and over?

She was growing bored. Had she wasted her time in coming here?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:58 am

Bryndis had remained silent at Vigdis' call to show support for the cause or leave. The dark lioness felt her first statement was enough to prove her standing. But after witnessing the exchange between Vigdis and Mitama and Eiran, her stance was no longer so solid.

The words of the lioness couple - though, honestly, mostly just Eiran - rang in her ears. It wasn't that Mitama's words were any less true; however, the priestess spoke from a place of madness and other-worldly powers, a place Bryndis would never know. But Eiran. Eiran spoke from honour, pride, strength, and a confidence that no one could shake. It wasn't "tell me I'm less and I'll prove you wrong" with this warrior, no. It was indifference to the opinion of others to the point of not garnering a response. She knew what she was, and no one could tell her otherwise, save the Gods themselves.

The one thing in Eiran's speech that had really started Bryn's gears turning was her mention of the Gods' will. She had been so sure that the Gods would not have damned her and her sisters to a life such as this, but Eiran's mention of trials and faith derailed that thought. If the Gods had not brought this upon the pride, her faith should trust them to intervene. If they had, perhaps it was their intention to test the lionesses, not disparage them.

Now was her time to prove herself to the Gods, not to some boy playing Warlord, and this back-alley coup was not something she would consider honourable in their eyes. It was not the Stormborn way to attack from the shadows. She needed to welcome the Gods, truly welcome the Gods, and believe that they would keep her.

The blood-haired lioness rose silently and took her leave, but not before a quick word with Mitama and Eiran. She approached the lionesses calmly, knowing full well that this interaction could go very poorly, but she felt compelled to say her piece.

"Mitama. Eiran." She dipped her head to each lioness respectfully as she said their name - that Eiran couldn't see it didn't matter, respect was still owed. "You have shown me mistakes I did not realize I was making, and prevented me from making more. While not your intention, you have my gratitude. Thank you both."

Bryndis knew that neither lioness needed her words, but it wasn't really for them. Though they may not care about what they had done for her tonight, she did, and Bryndis believed in giving thanks when due.

Krysin

Z o m b i k ii

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:22 pm
Astra grinned as her sister agreed to meeting. Her sisters was all she had left of direct family. Sure Ayanga was here, and her half siblings, but they were all older and had their own lives to live instead of getting involved in their half siblings shenanigans.

"Oh?" Her eyes shifted to see her last sister entered. "Okay." She remained back though, staying with Ayanga, who had opted to gaze at another, seemingly listening in on the conversation.

"Aya?" Astra asked, breaking the shield maiden's concentration as she glanced towards the young lioness.
The pale lioness shifted on her feet, shaking her head

"Go mingle, Astra. I will hang around the back." Aya would rather observe at this point. The lighter female moved on her feet, heading to a more secluded part of the group's meeting, keeping her ears open for other conversations.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:22 pm

Divided.

Shi wasn't surprised by what she saw, but amused, and didn't bother to hide the small smirk on her lips as she watched the ladies verbally duel. There were two clear sides to the battle now and Shi could nearly draw a line in the sand (mud) for where folks stood. A crash of waves drew her attentions for a moment and following that she allowed her eyes to wander. There were rumblings from other members, most of whom stuck to family or close friends (or very very close friends it seemed). And while it seemed honorable it was lessening the effects of feeling united under either set of ideals.

They were losing them.

'Them' being the members that had chosen to acknowledge the calls of their sisters. "Vigdis." Shi shook her head slowly at the ambitious outcry of someone she had grown up with. The litter Zjarri'fol mothered had been one she would always know of fondly. They were nearly littermates and she considered what she would even say if given the chance. Zjarri'fol had a long reign, but it wasn't as powerful as one would have hoped. The lioness saw many trials and though they survived those trials they didn't quite come out on top.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:17 am
User Image

Gaze shifted to look upon the expecting faces and she looked back towards her sister and her friend. "I just wanted to say a quick hello, this gathering, as much as I can agree to it given the Ex-Warlord was our mother, is drawing enough attention that I'm going to see myself away." She would support their cause, but in other ways perhaps. She was a Priestess after all, skilled in herbs and fortune telling. Some of which was deadly.

"I'll see you again soon." Looking towards both of her siblings and her 'adopted' sister not far away she took her leave of this gathering, she had much to think about.

-- - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image
"There has to be a particular reason to gather us all here, aside from seeing the numbers." Ernaline said with a slight growl in her tone. "Surely there is a plan in place to help us show those that support the warlord AND the warlord himself that we aren't a weaker sex and have just as many opportunities, if not more, to show that we are equal to the males."

Where was this going? She just wanted to know that they were here for something more than a pep talk.

Though as time dragged on she was growing bored, at least she knew that many shared the same views. Standing up she glanced around for a moment, trying to remember the faces of those who had appeared here today.

With that she walked off, to think on some things.

(end for my characters)  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

In Good Faith generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 25!

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:23 pm
OOC
Hello all! I apologize for my lack of participation in the second half of this week. Personal life has gotten the better of me and my muse was hampered by it. (it probably wasn't the best time to host this ORP, generally, but I was vv excited about the opportunity) I want to encourage everyone to continue this role-play until there is a natural conclusion (probably within the next week where people all start to disband). Thank you for the interest and great role-play fun!

For now, however, you all have earned participation tickets for the beautiful lioness up front! Each post you made earned you one ticket. Good luck!

Page One
  1. AstoriaFallen
  2. Ruler of Everything
  3. AstoriaFallen
  4. KaisaiLoki
  5. Das Tor
  6. Keantha
  7. AstoriaFallen
  8. Fairy Snails

Page Two
  9. Krysin
  10. Lightning Shadow X
  11. AstoriaFallen
  12. Andranis
  13. Ctrl F Greenie
  14. KasaiLoki
  15. Z o m b i k ii
  16. Ruler of Everything
  17. Rennekae
  18. Krysin
  19. NovaCracker
  20. AstoriaFallen
  21. KasaiLoki
  22. AstoriaFallen

Page Three
  23. KasaiLoki
  24. AstoriaFallen
  25. Andranis
  26. NovaCracker
  27. Z o m b i k ii
  28. Krysin
  29. Pandorus Sphinx
  30. Z o m b i k ii
  31. Ruler of Everything
  32. Keantha
  33. Krysin

Page Four
  34. Ruler of Everything
  35. Ruler of Everything
  36. AstoriaFallen
  37. Rennekae
  38. KasaiLoki
  39. Ctrl F Greenie
  40. AstoriaFallen

Andranis
Congratulations!

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff