Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
February 2019 Wishing Star Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:46 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Ankur
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Permission: N/A
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "Hi. My Moms said my sister and I came from you. So I was wondering if it would be okay to ask you for help?" He sat down and tilted his head up to get a better look at the star. "I would like to meet a new friend. The other wolves around seem really nice but I'm not sure how to approach them." He should've probably asked his Moms but he hadn't been sure how to bring it up.
10 Things I Like: Wolves/Canines, Wings, Cool Colors, Accessories, Manes, Markings, Fluff, Lanterns
10 Things I Don't Like: Neon Colors, Gore, Holiday References
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A charm of beads and feathers with a little bit of his fur.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:18 pm
Jackariah Beckett
You're good to enter them, just edit in a link to your cert request for easily referenced proof!

Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Jackariah Beckett
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: Both owned by me, but Utani is co-owned. fuzzy is not part of this since she has already entered smile .
Permission: here

Parent 1:
Uncert, Marking Uncert
Parent 2: (N/A for rogue entries.)
I do not have a cert for him yet, but he has been posted into Odet's certing thread well before my entry here n_n<3. Let me know if this is not okay.... but I think I remember as long as he is in a certing thread, its okay?
Additional Parents:
None
Link to breeding agreement: I own both
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Gwynt is offering a little flower crown he instructed his lizard familiar to make.
Short IC Response: Gwynt took a deep breath of the fragrant air. He was new to the area, and already this new land filled him with more life and peacefulness than he had ever felt. He had traveled a long time to reach someplace he could call his own.

He looked around, fields of green rolling in all directions. This place was a start, but he wanted more. He needed a place he had a purpose with. If only he could find someone to give him some directions in the right way, well, he would do anything to repay them.

Gwynt walked a ways further till he came upon some trees. Ah, someone else! Maybe I can ask them if there is a town near by. Gwynt had never been the shy type, but this mare gave him a little thump in his chest. And when she smiled at him in greeting, he couldn't help but respond to her in kind. "Hello, there!" He called out to her as to let her know he meant no harm. "I am looking for some kind of village I might call my own. Do you know of any I might stay a few nights?"

The mare thought for a moment and nodded. She had heard of a village nestled in some woods. A village that held many who looked just like him. Where small woodland creatures lived alongside the small ponies they called friends. It sounded wonderful, the way she described it. "Thank you, so much. Is there any way I could repay you for showing me the way?" Gwynt's eyes widened slightly as a small blush came to the mare's cheeks. "Well" She said in a small voice. "It has been a while since I have had any company. Would you mind if I joined you for part of the journey?"

Gwynt smiled warmly at her request "Anything to lessen the loneliness, I will do for you." He looked up at the sky, it had turned dark as they talked. A small star shooting off into the distance "I promise you on that star, as long as I am able, you will not be lonely."

------------------

Both Utani and Gwynt are parts of a bigger family. If I win, I can get you their family trees smile .  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:21 pm
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative:
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Kalona halfbreed
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Unicorn halfbreed.
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? The jeweled bracelet around her hoof.
Short IC Response: Fate dealt its hand in surprising, sometimes cruel ways. Years had passed since she'd been forced from her ancestral home, pursued by assassins and an usurper that had infiltrated through the courts like a poison. Adaption became necessary for survival. Life here... was good. She'd gained valuable friends and advisors, people who'd earned both her respect and trust. Perhaps most importantly, she'd had two beautiful children... both strong, intelligent, and more than capable of defending themselves.

That didn't mean her heart did not ache for her abandoned kingdom... and for the family she'd had no choice but to forsake.

The women of the family always took the throne--but those lucky enough to have brothers would have a devoted champion to guard her, a Knight Champion to command and lead the guard.... A champion to sacrifice himself for her sake, if necessary. The mare squeezed her eyes shut for a moment, allowing herself a moment of weakness that she couldn't afford to show in front of others. She wasn't one to partake in fanciful frivolities.... but now, in private, she could mourn for her sibling.

"If he should somehow still live," She spoke to the star glinting high above, her ears sweeping back to flatten against her skull. "I would give anything for a sign. Anything."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:43 pm

User Image
Breed (first choice): Kelpi'suti
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Any Ulun-suti cross
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Some of her own hair and some of her sister's hair
Short IC Response: With her sister, Keshira, Amorette sings a song to the Wishing Star, a call for their brother to come to them. No other words are shared, just a wish in a song.  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:53 pm

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Mother
Breed (first choice): Half kirin
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Kirin
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? The flower stalk of an orchid.
Short IC Response: (Maybe I'll get to this later lol...)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:15 pm

Soquili in search of a relative: Toma-Kun
User Image Markings
Breed (first choice): Angeni
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A candle and some bells
Short IC Response: Toma has been looking for his baby brother for a long time now. So his Herd Leader told him to try the great wishing star and so he is there now placing the things for the star as he closes his eyes and prays for help to find his baby brother.

Frosty kisses and sleigh bells

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: YES
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: YES
~~~ Wintery Colors?: YES
Wintery Markings?: YES
~~~ Bells? : YES
~~~ Scarves? : NO
~~~ Blankets?: NO
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: YES
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: SURE

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: NO
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : N/A
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All
Generic Winter Themes ADDITIONAL
~~~ Furry Accessories?: YES
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: NO
~~~ Lanturns?: YES
~~~ Wintery pets?: YES
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: PINK  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:35 pm

Soquili in search of a relative: Cherish
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Nymph
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Putti
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small lock of her long-lost sister's braided hair tied with a small white ribbon.
Short IC Response: It's been a long time since I've seen my sister. I still hold out hope that she's still out there. I often wonder why it was her basket that fell into the flooded river that stormy day instead of mine...

A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Soquili; Dezma
Permission: n/a
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I'm the adventurous type, so I'm often on the move. I never stick to one place for long before moving along. It gets a bit lonely out there going solo. I'm hoping to find someone to tag along with me!

10 Things I Like:
Mice/Rats
Sumi-e Markings/Edits (either is fine by me)
Pastel Rainbows!
Swirls
Trading Post Items
Contrasting colors (like black and white)
Winter <3
Vday
Matching familiars (they're close and look good next to each other but aren't exact)

10 Things I Don't Like:
Exact twins (exact markings in the same place on fam as soq kinda thing)
Old Rabbit
Old Raccoon
River Otter
Other Aquatic Familiars (for this girl)
BRIGHT hot pink (small doses of pink is fine)
Gore
Spiders
Bones (markings are fine, just no exposed bone or accessories made of bone)

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of her many toys, a stuffed mouse plush.

-- Twists are applicable to both above entries! --

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Sure!
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: YUS
~~~ Wintery Colors?: YUS
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? : Yes!
~~~ Scarves? : Yes!
~~~ Blankets?: Yes!
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Yes!
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes!

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?:
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : Xmas
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): Probably just nutcrackers, not really my thing.
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yus
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yus!
~~~ Lanturns?: Wintery lanterns; yes
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: n/a

Can you feel the love tonight?
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Go for it

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: Sure; keep it to softer pastels and avoid too much pink please!
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Go for it
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Bright colors

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Yus please!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: n/a  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:46 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Valdmir Talamore and medigel
Owners Giving Up Eligibility:N/A

Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert
Link to breeding agreement: Agreement
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Mamoru offers some of the best Shuriken in the lands hey stars should like throwing stars right? Marlowe leaves some of the best rainbow feathers and herbs that smell a little toxic. The feathers are for beauty the herbs are to poison the throwing stars, maybe this star has some enemies out there.
Short IC Response: The star had come at last and Marlowe and Mamoru knew what they wished to ask almost right away. Together on their strange path in life they wished for little ones to pass their knowledge onto. They would teach their young ones to be ninjas but they would also teach them to be witch doctors! With young ones to teach their traditions in life would hopefully not just end with them.
Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Here
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes
Wintery Markings?: Yes
~~~ Bells? : Yes
~~~ Scarves? : Yes
~~~ Blankets?: Yes
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Yes
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : N/A
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes
~~~ Lanturns?: Yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: N/A

Can you feel the love tonight?
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Yes
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: No

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Spring is fine
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: Just Spring
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Sure
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Bring them on!
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Bring them on!
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Bring them on!
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: Bring them on!
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: No Thanks
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: Not Thanks
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: Bring them on!
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Bring them on!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A

A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: A Soquili
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Flirt of Flirts who is looking for a wing man!! In other words he needs someone to tell him how bad his pick up lines are.
10 Things I Like: Blue ,Sparkles, Dripping ink, Rainbow scales, selkies, celtic things, gold accents, paws, scars, bandages
10 Things I Don't Like: Needles, clowns, yellow, runes, holiday stuff
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?
Sea Shells and a lock of his own mane.  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:03 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Aria Starstone
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert
Link to breeding agreement: N/A
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Beads from her jewelry, braided into locks of her hair, with a single wing feather attached.
Short IC Response:
Aurianna walked quietly up to the altar, once again. She had come so many times, and her heart was heavy with sadness, because she wondered if she had failed, each time, because she was unworthy and the Spirits knew it... But she did not know, and she did not know what to think. All she knew was she would keep trying, praying for her long lost child to be returned to her. She placed her offering on the altar, and knelt, an awkward position but one of pure supplication, whispering "Please... I beg you... My child... I have always wanted their return."

Even if she knew it wasn't truly possible.

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes
~~~ Wintery Colors?: No
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? : Yes
~~~ Scarves? : Yes
~~~ Blankets?: Yes
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes
~~~ Lanturns?: Yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Just the holiday stuff please  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:03 pm
Star-Spoken
Usernames: ArashiX, `raze
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A

Parent 1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.UNCERT
Parent 2:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT
Additional Parents: Omit
Link to LM or RP: Lifemates!
Link to breeding agreement: N/A
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Aleera leaves gemstones similar to the one 'round her neck, though the hues vary. Persephonix leaves the feathers of the tree swallow, the bird and his half sister are fond of and that they take after.
Short IC Response:
Both soquili set and nudge the offerings they'd brought for the star together before the kalona extended his wing in a canopy over his mate. His dark face was passive, stoic for the moment. He paid no mind to the star, for his focus was on his Aleera, the mare who was the rich hue of the full harvest moon, there beneath the deeper dark provided by his wing. As long as she was happy, even if it seemed ridiculous to beseech a star for a blessing, the fact of the matter was: he wanted more children. With her. It didn't matter how, just that their family grew. He'd found a home with her, knew their relationship was right because of the way they functioned, and he no longer felt the need to wander as though seeking something he'd lost.

Aleera, for her part, was both happy and complacent, tucked there under the protective spread of her lifemate's wing. They'd talked, recently, about wanting more children...and though he'd initially scoffed, he was here and contributing because it was important to her, and more family was important to them both. She shook her mane and nuzzled into the shoulder of her one and only, the pattern on his coat matching the vibrant and snowy feathers he'd offered.

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: No

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Here
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Gashapon  

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:11 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Natsuko (Soquili)
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I am Natsuko, a Soquili that lives by the beach with my family. I have recently befriended a Soquili that lights the way for others at night for which I have begun to assist him with. It would be wonderful to have another friend that would enjoy helping us with this task. I see myself as kind and welcoming to those in need. I love to fly and play on the beach.
10 Things I Like: Wolves, wings, stars, glow, night sky, birds, winter, the beach
10 Things I Don't Like: Aquatics, spikes, bright colours, blood, gore, clowns, bees, needles, holidays, bats
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A single gold bead.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:32 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Celegras
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I am a devoted member of my herd, and a devoted mate to my lovely, if blind, Tethys. We built a life together based on stories and companionship and love. We travel a lot, but we always return to the herd.
10 Things I Like:
Flora
Fauna
Deer
Glowy Stuff
Nature
Water
Sea shells
10 Things I Don't Like:
Neon colors
I can't think of anything
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Colorful fall leaves arranged in a gradient of color.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:47 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: Ryuukishin
Permission: permission

Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert

Link to breeding agreement: permission

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Lost Woods leaves behind a blade of hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:50 pm

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Cerynei
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Cerynei/Unicorn
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A part of one her necklaces.
Short IC Response: (Tell me a little about your character. What do they say to the wishing star? Optional.)  

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:52 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I'm adventurous, curious, and loyal... but I know that I have a friend out there somewhere...
10 Things I Like: WOLVES. nature. woods. glows. woodsy.
10 Things I Don't Like: bright pinks.
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Floios leaves a willow branch as an offering.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff