Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
- Seeing the good - 1x1 (By Bi Blitz & DragonMistress07) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:46 pm
User Image

(I am SO sorry! I got so wrapped up in other RP's that this one got buried among all the others! crying )

Dominic chuckled a little bit at his snappy comeback to what he had said and shook his head with a grin "Too late, I'm already amazing so it's not like you're wrong!" he stated although his tone would obviously show he was only teasing the other just a bit. He'd then continue on eating his food at Dominic took another bite of his food "No kidding? This food is pretty fuc..." his ear would pick up the sound of a small child nearby yammering "...freaking good..." the blind man would chuckle a bit at his own catch. Still being sure to try to keep an ear out for little kids that might still be in the area.

(Translation: )

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"In your dreams, blondie." Rave replied after a sip of his shake, not really minding the comment as he knew Dominic was teasing him. He blinked when the blonde caught himself in the middle of swearing. He then noticed the children nearby and then smiled. "Nice save, there with the child." He replied, referring to the child nearby. "And you'ryou're beginning to use your other senses. Which is very good." he added with a laugh as he finished off his burger ans then started on his fries. "So, do you want to go anywhere after This? Or head straight back home?" he asked after a moment.

Occ: It's fine.

By Bi Blitz

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:21 pm
User Image

Dominic grinned a small bit at Rave's reply and chuckled a little bit as he took a sip of his own shake, enjoying the sweet flavor of the drink before shaking his head "Whatever you say empty void that speaks to me" he decided to poke fun at his own blindness a bit since he very obviously had no idea what the other man looked like. He then nodded his head a bit at the compliment as he shoved a what was left of his salad into his mouth before smirking a bit at the other man and shaking his head "I've had my fill of fresh air for the day, I want to fester away in my house for the rest of the day, you feel me?" his tone was amused but that was more than likely what he'd do once Rave left. Well maybe not fester since today was actually a good day for once but still, he needed to keep up appearances.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:56 pm

"You're an a**. You know that, right? " Rave replied in amusement before finishing off the rest of his food. He was gonna take the shake with him as he hadn't finished it yet. "Yes. Because you need to keep up appearances instead of being a social person." he added in a teasing manner before gathering up their trash and trays and throwing them in a nearby bin. "Okay. That's all done. Now, let's go back to your house." he said, tugging on the blonde's sleeve to get his attention. He knew that set staying in the house all the time was nad for Dominic, but he was gonna take it one step at a time. At least he got the blonde out and about. The others before him couldn't even get him to consider it, so that was a plus in his book.

Occ: Question, do you want the dog to be trained already or do you want Dominic and Rave to train him?

By Bi Blitz

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:03 pm
User Image

Dominic smirked a bit at his comment and nodded his head some "Good of you to finally notice, I'm sure things will go a lot more smoothly now!" he stated with a healthy dose of sarcasm injected into what he said. The German would then grin a bit more at Rave's next comment and shrugged his shoulders and finished off the last bite of his burger and sip of his shake. This stuff was pretty good "People are annoying, I'd rather keep up the appearance of an a** than...socialize" he spoke that word with an over exaggerated shudder before chuckling a little bit as he felt his sleeve get tugged at by the other man. He'd slowly get up, making sure to not let himself trip and fall over before extending his cane and tapped around to get his barrings. Despite the fact that Dominic was giving Rave a hard time he would admit to himself that it was nice to actually get out for the first time in awhile. All the other aides he had would try to make plans without his consent and would try to force him out. He did acknowledge that they were well intentioned but Dominic didn't give damn about intentions. If someone was going to call him terrible things then they could go ******** themselves.

(OOC: It'd probably be better if the dog was already trained, Dominic would just spoil the dog rotten otherwise and it wouldn't be the most useful seeing eye dog then lol)

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:43 pm

"Hmm. That may be true, but still." Rave replied after a second, keeping his hand on the blonde' s arm to keep him balanced as he stood up and got his bearings. "Okay, then. Let's go." he added, gently pulling the other in the direction of his house. He was going to admit that he was happy that Dominic wasn't fighting him. "Maybe we can do this again, hm?" he asked after a moment of silence before making sure to grab his shake before they started on their journey back. He made a mental note to make sure that his friend would bring the dof in the morning before he went to work. She would deliver its food, toys and bowl this evening when he went home.

By Bi Blitz

Occ: Roger that!  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:36 pm
User Image

Dominic would allow himself to be led by Rave back home while he tapped the ground to make sure he was not about to step where he shouldn't. It was a nice walk to say the least and when he heard Rave's question the blonde would be silent for a moment before shrugging his shoulders a bit "I...guess...I mean it's like...I don't really see the harm in it" he really just didn't want to admit that he actually enjoyed himself today. For Dominic going outside meant dealing with people and the possibility that he'd have to deal with people taking pity on him, something he hated. The walk was pleasant and eventually they would reach his house and once he was guided up the stairs he would reach into his pocket and would pull out his key ring. It was only the ring with a single key on it so there was no way he couldn't find it but then there was the trouble of getting the key in the keyhole. It took a few attempts only to miss "I'm fine!" he stated in annoyance as Dominic pointedly didn't want Rave's help with this. Finally he got it in and smirked a small bit, a small victory in his opinion.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:29 pm

Rave was silent for a second. "Hmm. Wedon' t have to. I was just asking a question." he replied as they made their way to the blonde's house. He watched a d was te d patiently as Dominic fumbled with his key, trying to get it into the lock. "I'm not saying anything." He said calmly as he continued to watch. He winced inwardly at the other's harshness but he knew better than to try to help him. In the end, he had gotten it which was a relief. "Good. Then we can head inside." he said, stepping forward and pulling the other inside with him gently as he didn't think that yanking him would be a very good.idea.

By Bi Blitz

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:25 pm
User Image

With that Dominic sighed and stretched a bit before tapping around to find his couch. His couch was there so feeling along the way he'd find his radio and would turn it back on as some slow music began to play. It was actually kinda good so he'd softly bob his head a bit before feeling his way to the couch and sitting down, making sure to prop his feet up on the coffee table "So Rave...what do you..do besides like...your job...?" that didn't make his question too clear "Like..hobbies or anything..?" he definitely wasn't asking because he was curious about the other man...well maybe he was just a bit. Rave was the only one patient enough to deal with his s**t and he had to admit that he somewhat liked that about him.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:47 pm

Rave watched him, not so close as to suffocate him but still enough to help him if he needed it. He tilted his head to the side as the music came on but smiled when he saw Dominic Bob his head to the music. Well, at least he is enjoying himself. After the blonde had settled himself, he took a seat on the nearby chair, leaning back into it with a sigh. He blinked at the question, not expecting it. "Hmm. I like cooking. And baking. Volunteering at the local hospital as well as other things. But those are the main three." he replied after a second of thinking about it. "Why the interest?" he asked after another pause, curiosity in his voice. He didn't really think that the blonde would be interested in his type of hobbies but he wasn't ashamed of them in any way.

By Bi Blitz

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:33 pm
User Image

Dominic would nod his head when Rave spoke about his hobbies and all that. Cooking and baking seemed like pretty standard hobbies but when he said that he also liked volunteering the blonde couldn't help but chuckle a little bit. Go figure that this guy considered volunteering a hobby, he seemed like one of those people without a doubt. However he'd pause for a second as he thought of a reason and after a second or two of thought he'd scoff a little bit "If I'm stuck dealing with you I might as well know what to expect, that's all!" that might have came out a bit harsher then he intended so he'd turn his head and smirk at Rave a bit "I couldn't imagine volunteering as a hobby, especially now since you're stuck dealing with my a**!" he exclaimed with a chuckle before finally completely stretching out on the couch to lay down and get comfy.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:56 pm

Rave snorted. "Well, if you ever start to smell baked goods, then you know what is going on." he replied, not really bothered by the tone of the blonde's voice. "And no one can expect what I'm about to do next. Makes life more interesting." he added cheerfully before laughing at the last statement. "Yeah. Mostly the children's ward or the front deak. I bring the little ones cookies and read them stories and if i'm not doing that then i'm manning the front desk. Some may think they're silly but i love doing it." he finished after a moment. "I can handle you. The real question is can you handle me?" he stated in a teasing manner.

By Bi Blitz

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:59 am
User Image

Dominic laid there when Rave made his comment about baking and he'd grin a small bit at the thought of having home baked goods be made in his house "Well I look forward to judging your baking. Also just so you know don't even try carrot cake with me, carrots are ******** gross!" he'd state as if it were completely factual. Dominic just hated the taste and texture of carrots, they were truly the grossest things in his opinion. He would then listen as Rave went on to explain what he did when volunteering at the hospital and wow was he not surprised by it. He'd chuckle a small bit "You volunteer at hospitals, read and bring cookies to kids, and your job is dealing with cripples like me?" he laughed a small bit at the thought "Are you a saint or something? Because damn now I'm expecting you to tell me that you also take in orphaned bunnies or something like that!" honestly the fact that this guy was such a positive force was amusing to Dominic considering what an a*****e he could be. The Blonde would then laugh out when Rave asked if he could handle him "Mr. Volunteers at Hospitals and all that stuff? I think I can handle your level of hardcore!"

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:34 pm

"My cookies are awesome." Rave replied after a second. "At least, that's what the children and staff tells.me anyway." he replied. "I'll being you some tomorrow when I bring your service dog." he added after a beat. He blinked as the blonde races about carrot cake. "Ah. To be honest, I don't like carrots either." he said as he pulled out his phone to search for something. He snorted at the statement. "I'm no saint. I just have more patience than most so i'm best qualified for those type of things." he added once again before leaning back in his chair. "Hmm. We shall see." He he finished with a laugh at Dominic, admiring his confidence.

By Bi Blitz

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:43 pm
User Image

Dominic chuckled and nodded his head before grinning a small bit "I'm a tough one to impress, those cookies better be off the charts!" he might have been over exaggerating just a little bit but there was no fun in being nice. The fact that he was about to have a dog by tomorrow was something he was looking forward to however, he might actually have to go out and buy treats and what not for the little guy. He'd then snort a bit when Dominic heard Rave laugh after his comment "Unless you're actually a serial killer who's grabbing the knife at this moment I think I'll survive!" he'd tease the other just a bit, Dominic found it funny how someone who seemed so soft thought he was someone to deal with. The very thought had the blonde chuckling.

DragonMistress07

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas