Welcome to Gaia! ::

Earth's Demise || Post-Apocalyptic Master-Slave Yaoi RP

Back to Guilds

Gay, Post-Apocalyptic, Cataclysmic, Sadomasochistic Mad World 

Tags: Yaoi, Master and Slave, Post Apocalyptic, Dystopia 

Reply City of Ozymandias
Abandoned Carpentry [Home to Shizuka and Haruka] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:01 pm
-
OOC: -

"Tired of being trapped in a coffin,
far from my Liege I ran."

User Image

User Image

--:::------::---------------------------------------::------:::---
                                                              HP: 100/100
                                                              Place: Home, Ozymandias
                                                              Company: Shizuka
                                                              Outfit: White unbuttoned blouse and black jeans, collar with (silent) cat bell
                                                              Status: Healthy, satisfied
                                                              Theme: Vampire's Curse

The feline cast a glance of disdain over his shoulder towards where he had thrown the dog out and sighed. He knew full well that the man being a dog wasn't the only thing that bothered him about this. They dared to attack his Shizuka. Or in his mind his Shizuka. Even without being partners, the other being his companion was enough for the vampire to feel bouts of possessiveness already. Haruka snarled slightly before looking back at Shizuka and tilting his head in slight surprise.

"Hah, so you are happy to have me around." the feline teased the other though the stomp against his shoulder was kind of unexpected. "What was that for?!" Ruka asked curiously, but Shizuka had already gone to the bed and hid himself under the blanket. Haruka sighed a bit. It wasn't like it hurt, cause it had been way to soft of a punch to hurt the vampire, but it left him with unanswered questions.

For a moment the nekomata stared at the other as they lay in bed before shaking his head. It didn't look like he would get much of an answer from them right now. Still the vampire wasn't eager to leave Shizuka alone again tonight so he silently walked to his companion's bed and sat down on the ground, leaning back against it. At least this way they couldn't be surprised anymore. And for once, the feline allowed himself to sink away a bit as well.

"Now doomed to be alone forever,
will I live beyond my hidden pain?"

Profile: Shigame Haruka

Loveless Sky

-

[color=#9999ff]""[/color]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:14 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where do all the tears come from
With no memories why should I cry

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

He woke up fully rested for the first time in... well, forever. He still wanted to sleep if not for the ray of light from the window. Shizuka groaned and shifted so that his face is buried on the pillow with his arms outstretched. Something soft tickled his hand that Shizuka opened one eye to see what was. Oh, Haruka's head. Had he been fully awake, he would have second thoughts before doing this or even deny that he enjoyed it. The teen just closed his eyes and scratched Haruka's head behind the ears for a while before falling asleep again.

The second time he woke up, he has the energy to at least sit up now. He sat up and rubbed the sleep off his eyes with his left hand while the right fixed his bed hair. "Morning." He mumbled before yawning and getting out of bed. Only now did he notice the damage he did to the wall from last night. He'll fix that later. His mind is on another matter. Haruka stayed. Maybe just to make sure that no one decides to attack again while he was vulnerable this time but even still, Shizuka felt warmth in his chest. Appreciation, maybe. "Thanks." He said with a smile before leaving the room. More likely so that Haruka won't see the blush on his face. He's already flustered enough he didn't want Haruka to add to that.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I can never rest my soul until
You call my name, call my soul, from the heart

With: Haruka
Where: Abandoned Carpentry (Home), Ozymandias
Feeling: Flustered

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:27 pm
-

User Image

User Image

The whole night the feline hadn't moved from his spot. Though he was asleep, his ears were alert for possible sounds of danger while he took some rest. If only for the enjoyment of what came with it, since he had recently slept and didn't need to so badly now. Despite being alert for sounds of danger, Ruka didn't wake from anything else. When Shizuka's hand brushed his ear, it flicked momentarily, but then rested once more. After a moment of the scratches from his companion however, the feline automatically started to purr softly.

The nekomata's head tilted a little towards the scratches but once they stopped he silently kept sleeping as if nothing happened. When morning continued on, Haruka woke up slowly and looked around until he heard a sound coming from behind him. "Good morning." he replied while he yawned and stretched a bit. It hadn't been the most comfortable position to sleep, sunk against the bed, but at least they got through the night without any more unexpected visits.

Ruka watched as Shizuka left the room and reluctantly got up. Sleep still had something good about it for him after all. "You're welcome." he said to the gratitude and yawned once more before following after his companion out of the room. Today would be filled with finding some work. Shizuka would need food to keep going after all. And he couldn't eat trash food forever. It wasn't even healthy. The feline scratched his head as he walked down the stairs calmly and looked over at Shizuka when he arrived in the main room. "How long will you be satisfied after your meal from yesterday?" he asked, wanting to know how much they needed the work and food.

Loveless Sky

-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:07 pm
User Image

Just as Shizuka was about to start his day, Haruka approached him with a question that made the teen tilt his head in confusion. "I can last until late afternoon." He replied. "Why do you ask?"

Haruka seemed worried, that he is kind of sure. Is there something wrong with how he picked his meals? Or his meals, for that matter? He knew some aren't that edible but whatever to survive, he guessed. It is the only way the unfortunate survived in this world, especially humans. Most especially humans. Some races see humans as the weakest race and most ended up in slavery. Others get to live as masters or even mercenaries but Shizuka doubt most of them are... fully human.

"Well, I'll find one while we search. This is a city, finding food isn't a problem at all." He said with a twitch from the corner of his mouth, like he was holding back a smile. It can be kind of hard searching for stalls selling food but who says he can't take some from others? Like he said, whatever to survive.

Feeling: Alright, I guess...

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:34 pm
-

User Image

User Image

Status: Healthy, worried

Ruka tilted his head when Shizuka replied to him. As if gauging they were being really truthful. It was true that the vampire was slightly worried about his companion and their unusual meals. If they were satisfying enough as in also good to live on. That they weren't human was quite clear, but they did seem to still need food to survive, so it would be good if it were nutritious.

"If you say so. I hope you get enough food that way." the feline admitted and sighed a bit. It would be good if they would find a job asap, or at least Haruka. Perhaps they could get a steady flow of meals then for his companion. The nekomata didn't need much to survive, so it would all be for Shizuka. An arrangement Ruka would be perfectly satisfied with.

"Well, let's get searching then. Let's meet back up regularly so we know all is going well out there. I don't trust this city." the feline admitted and smiled a bit before he would go and start looking for a job where he could perhaps be rewarded for in another way than cash. Money wasn't as important in this world. Haruka decided to come back here every hour or so to wait for his companion, just in case they would be attacked again.

Loveless Sky

-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:39 pm
User Image

The teal-haired teen shrugged. Of course it was enough but Shizuka had to admit he was getting a bit tired of it. Maybe finding a job that pays food will be ok. If they take him in, anyway. Haruka seems to do this for him as well if he's asking him that question. It's kinda nice to know someone is worried for his well-being.

"Alright. Good luck." Shizuka said before turning to leave and search. There isn't a lot of people looking for someone to help them as they look like they can manage on their own. Others would agree to take them in but Shizuka didn't like the look in their eyes as they said that, so he refused and left.

How is Haruka doing now?, he thought while he looked around. He stayed clear away from areas he knew were bad news for him like that auction place. Even if that place has more stores than here, Shizuka didn't like to be caught and sold off. Peeking in an inn told Shizuka that there's already a lot of workers there. Bars are a no go either. The teal-haired teen already saw enough that he wanted to wash his eyes with bleach.

Returning to their home, Shizuka shrugged and shook his head. He can try again later.

Feeling: Alright, I guess...?

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:20 pm
-

User Image

User Image

Haruka returned some hours later again, after checking in every hour either way. Only this hour he had been more successful. One of the few diners somewhat at the outskirts of the city, the lower part at least. It hadn't looked very safe or even proper, but then the vampire wasn't easily scared off and the food smelled good. They had come to an accord that the feline could work the night shifts where he could serve the drinks and food that were made, in return they would give him meals once a day to take home for two.

They decided to go 24 hours because of the travelers that seemed to be in growing number these passed days. As he stepped into the home, the nekomata yawned as he walked into the living room and looked around. It didn't take him long to see Shizuka not far from him. "Welcome home." he said and smiled. "How did you fare on your search for work?" he inquired as he walked to the nearby table and sat down and watched them calmly.

Loveless Sky

-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:48 pm
User Image

Shizuka blinked when Haruka arrived. From the look of the other, he seemed to have found one. The vampire must have gone to an area he didn't go into. "Not as fortunate as you." He aswered and shook his head. "I'll look again tomorrow."

There are actually some looking for 'helpers' but from the look some gave him, Shizuka had to turn them down and get away as fast as he could and disappear when others gave chase. Many people want to get their hands on potential slaves it seems. Shizuka shook his head and stretched. He had eaten during the search so he should be fine for today. "When are you going to start?" He asked the feline.

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:44 pm
-

User Image

User Image

Haruka was a little surprised when the other seemed to guess he had found a place to work at. "Perceptive, I didn't even mention it." the feline said and smiled a bit. There was no need for Shizuka to risk themselves though, not with him being paid with two meals daily."Only if you really want to and feel it is safe enough." he said. "I'm starting tomorrow night. I managed to find a 24/7 diner at the outskirts of the city. They will pay me with two big meals for you a day." the vampire explained.

It was up to his companion if they wanted to keep both or if they preferred to eat together, after all Ruka didn't really need it. The only thing the feline was worried about was Shizuka being alone at night. Perhaps he should make an effort to make the house burglar proof before he would start his work. "It looks like they cater to all sorts of customers. A wide variety really from what I saw during the time inside. " he spoke and smiled a bit.

Loveless Sky

-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:54 pm
User Image

Shizuka only smiled a little at the praise. He has a habit to observe people and take a guess. It is a good way to pass time, he guess. Listening to the vampire's explanation, Shizuka is glad Haruka found a good place. And big two big meals a day? For him? The teen didn't know if he could eat that much. He's not a big eater, he couldn't even finish one big steak even if he pushed himself. "... Big meal..? I don't think I can finish that much. Maybe we should share it." Shizuka answered sheepishly. The other didn't need it, obviously. Do vampires even eat? "I'll just stay here. Head out a bit, maybe. There are still some work to be done to this place, after all."

There is still that wall he damaged the time an intruder came in. And the floors need some repairing, too. Shizuka doubt they would stay long. Maybe he'll get some curtains too while he's out. When Haruka spoke again, Shizuka looked at him in interest. "That sounds interesting." He said.

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:01 pm
-

User Image

User Image

It looked like his companion was happy to hear some praise from Ruka. The vampire smiled at that thought and nodded. It seemed like Shizuka was really learning that the feline wasn't as bad as he first thought. Granted they had met under undesirable circumstances, but Haru had mostly been defending himself being a vampire really. If the other had been telling about him to other people, he would have had to run, yet again.

Of course that also meant that there would be times where the nekomata might be caught by someone less favorable and if he wouldn't be able to stop them, then Ruka would have to either live in hiding, or leave the city. Either way, he would try to stay close to Shizuka. The feline didn't want to leave him behind now they got closer after all. And they even accepted the vampire for what he was.

"Just always be careful. I understand about two meals being to much though. I don't mind eating with you. I may not need it, but I can still appreciate a good dish like any other." he replied and chuckled softly. He didn't know what Shizuka was thinking, but the young man wouldn't be the first to wonder if vampires could digest anything other than blood. "I actually like some juicy meat, but that is hard to come by here and purely for the taste. Same goes for Mead and other wines" Ruka admitted some of his preferences.

"It sure looks interesting there. But I have seen several doubtful individuals as well. I'll be sure not to let my guard down." Ruka said and smiled a bit. He didn't really expect anyone would be jumping to enslave a vampire, since they needed fed blood, but it didn't hurt to be careful so he could always return home to his companion. And he would be also be meticulous about avoiding people following him. "You can ask me questions if you want to, you know?" he then said as he looked at Shizuka calmly. He wouldn't mind sharing some more to the other. And he had noticed that he might have some...questions about being a vampire.

Loveless Sky

-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:59 pm
User Image

That answers his question. So vampires do eat, just not out of necessity. Shizuka shrugged. "You be careful as well." He said to Haruka. The vampire can take care of himself but it still won't hurt to bid the other to be careful. He'd come to care for the vampire. People did say that Shizuka cares about others, like them or no.

Haruka spoke again and Shizuka looked at the vampire, confused. Ask him about what? It took him a moment to realize that Haruka was telling him he could ask about being a vampire. While the teen is interested, he couldn't think of a question right now. "Just tell me what I need to know." He replied. Though, he does have a question, unrelated to vampirism of course. "You've done a lot for me. Is there something I can do for you?"

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:02 pm
-

User Image

User Image

Ruka smiled a bit and nodded. "I don't have much to fear, but if it makes you feel more assured, I promise I will keep an eye on myself as well." he spoke and chuckled a bit. "It's sweet of you to care though." he said and grinned before he listened to the other's reply. The feline tilted his head for a moment as he got it and then shrugged. "It's been a long time since I needed to worry about mortal limitations. I wouldn't know...well wait there is one thing." he started and then changed his answer, suddenly remembering something rather vital.

"If both my eyes are red, don't come near me. Just don't. It's a sign that shows us vampires have fallen victim to 'the thirst' which happens if we don't feed for days on end." he answered. He had odd-eyes, true. One yellow, one red. But it was both eyes red that showed when a vampire hadn't fed for a while. Of course it also happened while feeding but that wasn't a warning sign. The question that followed was a peculiar and unexpected one though, causing Haruka's ears to move forward in curiosity.

There was nothing he expected from Shizuka but companionship. As such he had never wondered about that. The vampire thought to himself for a while but then smiled in apology and shrugged. "All I could ask for is your companionship, which you already offer me. Don't worry, you aren't in my debt." the nekomata replied. In Haruka's mind it was more somewhat like 'please don't leave me behind, alone' but that was hardly something he would say out loud. It would be weird.

Loveless Sky

-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:53 am
User Image

That did reassure Shizuka. The teen nodded with a small smile, feeling quite fuzzy, that is until he heard what Haruka said next. The teal-haired boy went beet red. It was one thing that he himself know he began to care for someone, it was another when said person pointed it out to him. "... Shut up." He mumbled.

Shizuka also made mental note of Haruka's warning and his eyes widened a bit when the feline answered his question. Then he smiled a little. "Very well." He replied. There might be something else that Haruka wanted to stay, Shizuka isn't sure, but if the vampire wanted companionship then he'll give that. Shizuka made a promise, in his mind, that he'll stay with Haruka.

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:48 am
-

User Image

User Image

The feline chuckled when he heard Shizuka's weak defense but he didn't say anything more about it. It wouldn't do to go to much into it. That would be more bullying and if there was something Ruka was not, it was a bully. The vampire knew somewhat when to slow down on his remarks, to friends at least. A smile formed on his features when Shizuka replied to his only request and he nodded.

"Thank you, Shizuka." he said before he shifted position and thought about the day. "You need anything still today?" he asked curiously. He himself had picked up a little 'snack' as if to test his new hunting grounds. If he was going to work at night, he would have to feed on the way home or to the bar, so it was something he had to see if it could be done without to much of a detour.

Loveless Sky

-

City of Ozymandias

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers