Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 雷║﹁The Land of Lightning﹂
⚡ || Ginmizu Falls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novasse

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
                          On command, Obei would come to a stop when ordered by the man. Her expression was stuck in a permanent frown, setting her hand down when her finger gesture was answered a bit rudely. No direct answer was given but another order from the man. This one was much more direct and maybe even a tad threatening. The boy joined him as well, despite being bound to a tree in probably the most hostage looking situation that she had ever seen.

"This is none of your concern Oni, return to your clan." "You, Oni. I don't know why you're here, but you shouldn't be. Go home."

Those words hit her hard. Her frozen heart would feel as if she had been punched in the chest. Her already sullen looking expression flinched, the towering oni refusing to budge an inch. She looked at both before speaking in a foreign tongue. "" Obei spoke in her native tongue, looking at the two still with eyes as cold as her skin appeared.

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          > Chakra : : 325 / / 325 x > Stamina : : 275 / / 275 x > AC : : 0 x > Ryo : : 両0 xxx
                          > Blood / Tai x > Oni / Hyōton x > Rogue x > D-rank xxxxxxxxx

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                              > Brew Master: You've delved deep into the ancient ways of Saketon. Through your tireless research and study, you have developed a method of casting Saketon ninjutsu by using claps and stomps. Additionally, you may convert Suiton jutsu into Saketon jutsu by paying 10 additional chakra per rank of the technique you with to convert.
                              > Coldblooded: Obei's saketon brew takes the form of Kakigōri, a frozen ice treat that has her clan's sake chilled inside. When using her saketon techniques, the ice summoned from this can lie dormant on the ground after use, able to be used for her hyoton clan techniques.
                              > Oni Passive: Being originally from mountain and volcano environments, the Oni have grown into a tough and resilient people with hides strong enough to brush off jagged rocks and stave off the heat radiated by magma. Note: This does not mean you are lava proof. Hot temperatures just do not bother you.

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                              Current Stats
                                Speed: Beserker Bonus [ +3 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: Berserker Bonus [ +3 ]

Current Bonuses
                                None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                              Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                - Objectives
                                - Go
                                - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                              > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Dexterous Prince
                          MetaEuphoric
                          Quote:
                          Quote:
                          Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                    User Image
                                  • Hailee disliked the idea of venturing out to get firewood, but with little choice given, and not wanting to complain, she complied without a single peep. "Okays, I'll be right back than." She attempted to be cheery, but was lacking in some effort. Too many creepy crawlies in these outdoors, plus it was dark out so it was harder to see them. At least she had her animal instincts. Before she managed to get up and leave, a random door appeared out of literal thin air, enough to startle her with a slight shriek. All she could do was stare at the door dumbfounded. Her mouth was hanging open all the while, like she had just witnessed some extraterrestrial crap or something. Without any time to react, suddenly the door dispersed once again from thin air where it once stood, if not for only mere seconds. That was..pretty weird; and completely random. Ignoring for the moment, she trudged off, and began searching for the needed firewood, and gathering once she found some good ones to use. She couldn't help but wonder how she even got roped into doing chores while out here. Didn't feel very missiony, more like she was just slaving away. She complained through her breaths silently, trying to carry as many as she could, looking like she was about to just fall over and drop them all in one swoop. Eventually, Hailee returned back to the camp with the logs, dropping them carefully next to Shion. The one log had a random spider on the top, quite small in fact. It crawled up her arm, and the second she noticed a tickling feeling and saw it, she began swinging her arm all around and making a ">0<" face, hoping the force of it would fling it off. She wanted to squeal so freakin loud, but held it in because they were camping silently after all. "I hate..bugs!" She'd stop to notice Shion, and her dramatic scene she fussin over. "How's those logs?" She questioned, trying to ignore her own dramaticness and just focus on whatever needs to be done.
                                    xxx█ ★ ██ ℒocation: ☽ Ginmizu Falls @ camp
                                    xxx█ ☾ ██ Ϲompany: ☽ Shion, Amorette
                                    xxx█ ★ ██ тhoughts: ☽ "She probably thinks I'm an idiot now."
                                    xxx█ ☾ ██ ℱeeling: ☽ Awkward
                                    xxx█ ☾ ██ Chakra: ☽ 255/255
                                    ██
                                    Stamina: ☽ 245/245
                                    ooc corner
                                    Hahah I will try, I'm not the best at being creative but I;ll try. >D

SB5K

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:40 am
User ImageUser Image

As Hiryu spoke he would feel the chakra encasing him grow hotter and hotter- specks of magma began to float throughout the substance. Once the ambient temperature was sitting north of 100 degrees Belamos leveled it off, looking down his nose at the kid "I may have grown more...patient in my old age, but speak to me like that one more time and I will kill you boy" An icey tone pervayed his voice so as to denote a sense of authenticity to the threat- The King meant what he said. Turning now to face the Oni, he merely looked her over and sighed. She looked travel worn and weary- nowhere else left to go- while he didn't speak her language the mere fact she was speaking meant that she was out of options- he knew for a fact how reclusive Oni were. Belamos pointed to a nearby section of the running river. As he did so it began to heat up and steam at the top "Go soak yourself girl, you look unfit to travel in my company. After I deal with this whelp I will see you to safety" Now, turning back to Hiryu, Belamos looked him over for a long moment as if he were considering something. 'It's not everyday I find a pair of Sharingan ripe for the taking...ah nevermind' He snapped his fingers and as he did the rope binding Hiryu burnt at the ends and fell away, freeing the kid. Belamos would step back aways, freeing up about 40 feet between the two "I would taste the fire of your resolve once more. Use the power I granted you and come at me as you would an enemy you must kill. If you can land a solid hit I will grant your request boy, I give you my word as a King"

◆¦ CHAKRAx 775/ 1,195 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 1,010/ 1,030 x ◆¦ RYOx 29,000x ◆¦ ACx 100,000
◆¦ Ninjutsu / Bloodlinex ◆¦ S-RANK x◆¦ Yonbi Host x ◆¦ Koninx ◆¦ Arashigakurex
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives

Flame Resistance Training
      Advanced Thread Walking
      Utu's Scorch
      Dexterity: Spinning the Staff

◆¦ Other Additives
      Yonbi Passive: Heat Immunity
      Scorch Release: Dehydration Immunity

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
      Pyros Aegis- Active ( S Rank )

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:04 pm

User Image

BGM: Attack!

As the rope burned away, Hiryu could still feel a twinge of pain from the chakra earlier heating up his skin. It was definitely Belamos's chakra, but it still seemed... alien, to him. Standing up, Hiryu would brush the dirt off of his robe and begin to stretch his legs a little bit. Looking over at the Oni, Hiryu thought about who she was. He didn't speak their language, so he had no idea what she had said. She looked rather timid; like a fawn that was lost in the woods. Hiryu felt sorry for her for only a second, which turned to pity. "She should be stronger. Fear and weakness hold you back... And I will not be held back." Turning his focus back to Belamos, Hiryu gave him another once over. He'd have to pull out all the stops if he wanted to land a hit on him.

"Alright, Belamos." Hiryu declared, gripping his greatsword and pulling it from the ground. "I won't disappoint."

Sheathing his sword, Hiryu stood facing Belamos. In a flash, Hiryu's eyes ignited with red upon the activation of his Sharingan, two tomoe visible on the ring around the pupil.

"Ice Style: Swallow Snow Storm!" Hiryu exclaimed as he made a single-handed seal.

Multiple birds made of ice were formed in the air around Hiryu, and instantly began flying quickly toward Belamos. Immediately following the creation of the birds, Hiryu created the hand seal for his next technique.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu." Hiryu said more simply as he focused his chakra.

A perfect clone of himself was created standing directly next to him, which drew it's sword and began to run, circling around Belamos to his left. Hiryu himself began to run to the right, aiming to circle around Belamos to his right.

Technique(s) Used
• Tsubame Fubuki [ Swallow Snow Storm ] | C Rank
• Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] | B Rank

Passive/Active Effects
• Sharingan Status: Active -- 2nd Tomoe -- Insight Lens

DR Info
• Strength ► 3
→ Hakyoku-ken no Kata
• Speed ► 0
→ N/A
• Reflex ► 6
→ Be Water My Friends, Sharingan
• Fortitude ► 0
→ N/A

Dexterous Prince

Novasse

| CHAKRA - 580 / 435 - | STAMINA - 200 / 270 - | RYO - 両800- | AC - 8,050-
| NIN / BLD - | C - GENIN - | ARASHIGAKURE - | SUITON - | FUUTON - | KATON

CircaNineOne

Novasse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
                          Her response though it was still in the air whether or not if either man could understand her. He instead would look at her with eyes of utter social exhaustion and to the point of guiding her to a nearby river. She looked a bit confused by why and how it was...bubbling unlike a normal river but his message was short to the point as always.

"Go soak yourself girl, you look unfit to travel in my company. After I deal with this whelp I will see you to safety."

Nodding in response Obei walked over towards the river bed and would begin to strip herself. First came the boots which house the bottom half of her massive legs. Wiggling her toes in the soft grass she moved to sit down and begin disrobing the rest of herself. Regardless if either man would be able to see her, she took off her gauntlets next. The oni was soon fully nude soon after her weapons were set beside her clothing. She gazed at the bubbling part of the river and stepped inside slowly. Her bare skin was soon warmed from the bubbling by some kind of technique? Whatever it was, she had her orders. Obei didn't have much in terms of sitting down here and could only really get comfy on the river floor. Her breasts were thankfully just displayed, the more naughty parts hidden while the beginning curves of them were left dry and untouched. She curiously looked at the two while beginning to give herself a bath.

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          > Chakra : : 325 / / 325 x > Stamina : : 275 / / 275 x > AC : : 0 x > Ryo : : 両0 xxx

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                              > Brew Master: You've delved deep into the ancient ways of Saketon. Through your tireless research and study, you have developed a method of casting Saketon ninjutsu by using claps and stomps. Additionally, you may convert Suiton jutsu into Saketon jutsu by paying 10 additional chakra per rank of the technique you with to convert.
                              > Coldblooded: Obei's saketon brew takes the form of Kakigōri, a frozen ice treat that has her clan's sake chilled inside. When using her saketon techniques, the ice summoned from this can lie dormant on the ground after use, able to be used for her hyoton clan techniques.
                              > Oni Passive: Being originally from mountain and volcano environments, the Oni have grown into a tough and resilient people with hides strong enough to brush off jagged rocks and stave off the heat radiated by magma. Note: This does not mean you are lava proof. Hot temperatures just do not bother you.

Current Stats
                                Speed: Beserker Bonus [ +3 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: Berserker Bonus [ +3 ]

Current Bonuses
                                None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                - Objectives
                                - Go
                                - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Dexterous Prince
                          MetaEuphoric
                          Quote:
                          Quote:
                          Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

As the snow bird closed in on him they would find themselves countered by a flaming whirlwind of fire which appeared around Belamos as he crossed his arms in front of himself. After the birds were destroyed his flicked one of his wrists and as he did his spear, Shōkyaku, appeared in his grip once more after materializing in flames. With his other hand Belamos extended his finger tips, creating sixteen small motes of light which hovered in the area around him. If the clone wasn't careful he would run into one without Belamos even having to do anything. He cast a glance at the now nude woman bathing in the river. He had meant for her to soak her dirty clothes as well but that wasn't a horrid alternative.

◆¦ CHAKRAx 775/ 1,195 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 1,010/ 1,030 x ◆¦ RYOx 29,000x ◆¦ ACx 100,000
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives

Advanced Thread Walking
      Utu's Scorch

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
      Gouka Senpuu no Jutsu [ Hellfire Whirlwind Skill ] [ B Rank ]
      Hotaru [ A Rank ]

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:46 pm
User Image

BGM: Awakening

As Hiryu and his clone began to make a U shape around Belamos, they were both forced to divert off course and back away from him when he released a great number of small balls of light that surrounded him. Not knowing what they were capable of, Hiryu had to play it safe. It was not a technique he had ever heard of before or read about, and didn't want to chance it. "Damn. Looks like I can't get in close..." Trying to take the advantage of his positioning, Hiryu strung together a few hand seals with a nod to his clone.

"Wind Dragon Jutsu!" Hiryu called, while he focused his chakra.

A large dragon made of wind chakra spiraled into existence between Hiryu and the orbs, a roar as it came to be. When it located Belamos, the dragon fired two blasts of wind in a straight line toward Belamos with the intent of punching a hole through the field of lights and hitting with the next. On cue, Hiryu's clone quickly flashed some hand seals, took in a breath and shot out a jet of water that, when it hit the ground in front of him, exploded vertically into a defensive sea wall. For his strategy to work, he couldn't mess the next part up. Making another long string of hand seals, Hiryu focused on the wall of water while holding the final seal.

"Water Dragon Projectile." Hiryu said with an icy tone, his Sharingan seemingly glowing a little brighter.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

From the top of the water wall that his clone created, a large dragon formed, and with a loud roar, launched into the air, and then down towards Belamos from above. As the dragon lept, Hiryu's clone would run out of chakra and disappear in a plume of smoke. At the same time, the wind dragon also lept into the air, mimicking the actions of the water dragon. As the two dragons met, they would slowly spiral downward around each other hoping to come crashing down on and all around Belamos. In getting the memories from hus clone, it was nice to see the battle from both sides of the field for a moment. This eased Hiryu's mind, causing him to focus intently on the fight, driven by the hunger to impress his enemy and learn how to become stronger than the common great shinobi. In this endeavor, he would not give up, he would not quit. Ever.

Technique(s) Used
• Furyuu no Jutsu [ Wind Dragon Technique ] | C Rank
• Suiryuudan no Jutsu [ Water Dragon Projectile Technique ] | B Rank

Clone
• Suijinheki [ Water Encampment Wall ] | B Rank

Passive/Active Effects

DR Info
• Strength ► 3
→ Hakyoku-ken no Kata
• Speed ► 0
→ N/A
• Reflex ► 6
• Fortitude ► 0
→ N/A

Dexterous Prince

Novasse

| CHAKRA - 515 / 435 - | STAMINA - 190 / 270 - | RYO - 両800- | AC - 8,050-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

The boy's attacks were wild and unsuccessful. As he readied his jutsu out in the open Belamos scoffed at the attempts "Use misdirection and confusion to your advantage! Control the battlefield and make your opponent fight on your terms" As the Wind and Water attacks were launched they would be met by a cage of fire which erupted around Belamos, negating both attacks but dissipating once they were blocked. Belamos, meanwhile, had hardly moved "I can overpower anything you throw at me so directly- you're gonna have to be smarter than that" If the boy looked down at his feet he would see a ring of fire form around him. A split second later a twenty meter high pillar of fire would erupt on the point he was standing at provided he did not dodge

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives

Advanced Thread Walking
      Utu's Scorch

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
      Wings of Light [ C Rank ]
      Horou no Jutsu [ Fire Prison Technique ]
      Hibashira no Jutsu [ Pillar of Fire Technique ] [ B Rank ]
      Hotaru [ Still Active]

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
                          Continuing to watch the spar, Obei felt a need arise. She wanted to fight too! The two were just getting into it by the looks of everything, and she wouldn't be one to pass up some free fun. She slowly got up form the riverbend, walking to her awaiting gauntlets and made sure they were both secured. Once one was on, the oni slammed it against a tree to make sure it was on tight, then the other. Once she was fully ready, her gauntleted hands gently settled in the river as she poured some of her chakra inside, the steaming water becoming fine alcohol. To capture it quickly, she popped the top of her gourd and then dunked it inside to capture the fleeting drink. Slushing it around, Obei would take some to her mouth after a gentle stomp, her chakra then pouring into her mouth while she swished it around and ran at both people.
                          [Learned Sake Souken [ Sake Creation ] l Rank E, Sake Kiri no Jutsu [ Sake Mist Technique ] l Rank E]

Just as Belamos had spoken, a giant white figure landed in front of the two. It came fairly obvious that she lacked any clothes, instead wearing her gauntlets. The oni would spittle out what was in her mouth, releasing her sake smokescreen colored a light brown. The alcoholic mist contained heavy amounts of her chakra and obscured the area around them, as well as reeking of pure sake, though chilled.

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                - Objectives
                                - Go
                                - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Dexterous Prince
                          MetaEuphoric
                          Quote:
                          Quote:
                          Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:11 pm
User Image

As Hiryu watched his dragons come crashing down on Belamos, he was in disbelief that he emerged unscathed, even his lights scattered around didn't visibly react to the wind blasts of the dragon. Hiryu was at a loss. Before he could react, he caught the flickering of a flame near his foot. Quickly vaulting into a reverse double handspring, narrowly avoidong the pillar of flame as it shot upward. "That was close..."

Before Hiryu could launch his counterattack, a large white figure descended between Hiru and Belamos. At first Hiryu couldn't tell what it was, but when he did, he thought he was going to faint. The Oni girl had jumped between them -- completely naked, save for her gloves.

Caught completely off guard, Hiryu's eyes were locked on her body. He couldn't turn away, the sight of the girls large bust throwing him for a loop. His head being thrown backward, two streams of blood rocketed out from Hiryu's nostrils.

Trying to regain his composure, Hiryu's face turned red as he brought it back down and wiped the blood from his nose.

"What are you doing?! Put your clothes on!" Hiryu roared, trying not to stare at the girls naked body.

As she exhaled, a heavy brown mist came out. Hiryu didn't have much knowledge of the Oni clans, obly that they were demons. Fearing for his own safety, and trying to use it to his advantage, Hiryu quickly made some hand seals.

"Pressure Damage!" Hiryu shouted as he exhaled a large blast of wind.

The blast was strong enough that it would blow the mist away from himself, and towards Belamos, inflicting him with whatever the Oni had just expelled. Unfortunately, as the winds whipped past the Oni girl, her hair and bust were animated by the movements of the air. Yet again, Hiryu's head shot backward, another two streams of blood jetting from his nose with enough force to knock the shinobi on his back; he had fainted.

Technique(s) Used
• Atsugai [ Pressure Damage ] | B Rank

Passive/Active Effects

DR Info
• Strength ► 3
→ Hakyoku-ken no Kata
• Speed ► 0
→ N/A
• Reflex ► 6
• Fortitude ► 0
→ N/A

Dexterous Prince

Novasse

| CHAKRA - 475 / 435 - | STAMINA - 180 / 270 - | RYO - 両800- | AC - 8,050-

CircaNineOne

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

The motes of light surrounding him managed to block the pressure wave, blowing up upon impact. Upon the woman's emergence into the fight Belamos simply sighed deeply and flicked his wrist, dispelling the mist with a large blast of superheated wind. When it cleared he saw her appearance in full view- a large naked woman standing before him. He scanned her for a brief moment before turning to Hiryu as if nothing was out of the ordinary. He was disappointed to find the boy passed out

'Are you kidding me?'

He thought as he stared at the kid. When it was clear he was not gonna be waking up soon he turned to the girl and pointed to Hiryu "Care to give him a good slap for me?" Belamos, meanwhile, simply sat upon the ground with his back to a tree, waiting.

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives

Advanced Thread Walking
      Utu's Scorch

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
      Wings of Light [ C Rank ]
      Horou no Jutsu [ Fire Prison Technique ]
      Hibashira no Jutsu [ Pillar of Fire Technique ] [ B Rank ]
      Hotaru [ Still Active]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
                          Her entrance had taken both by surprise, the towering pale figure known as Obei looking at the two with her once soft eyes now a dark red. The younger of the two had seemed to be heavily affected by her lack of attire, yelling out of surprise while she was in a pose ready for a fight.

"What are you doing?! Put your clothes on!"

She looked down and noticed that, yes, she was totally nude. Having been in a rush to get to fighting, the oni would still stand right as another jutsu was cast. A great wind forced her saketon technique to be wafted away by the wind. She held her ground, watching as the boy would soon have his nosebleed even worsen from the force of her chest being affected. Now resting on the ground in an unconscious state, Obei walked over and knelt down, poking his cheek with her hand. Belamos rested near a tree and gave her an order.

"Care to give him a good slap for me?"

The oni picked the aspirant up before slapping his right hand as hard as she could, and then placing him near Belamos. Regardless if he was awake or not, she ran over to collect her clothing and such, throwing each article on in a hurry before returning to the two a minute later or so. Her eyes were still red. The combat still had not concluded. "" She spoke again in her clan's tongue. Her hands came together, cracking her knuckles inside of the gauntlets. The oni would look at both and stare at them, still in this calm frenzy. Her tongue clicked before speaking normally, though her accent was heavy and her words limited.

"I...fight...too. Need...prep."

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          > Chakra : : 310 / / 325 x > Stamina : : 275 / / 275 x > AC : : 0 x > Ryo : : 両0 xxx

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                - Objectives
                                - Go
                                - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Dexterous Prince
                          MetaEuphoric
                          Quote:
                          Quote:
                          Quote:

Novasse

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:31 pm
User Image

As Hiryu awakened from the slap he received from the now fully clothed Oni, he sat up. To his left he could see Belamos sitting against a tree. Looking back to the Oni girl, she managed to churn out a sentence. She wanted to fight.

"You want to fight, too?" Hiryu asked, not realizing it was out loud.

Standing up, Hiryu dusted off his robe and lept away toward the river, and turned to face Belamos and the Oni once more.

"I apologize for fainting." Hiryu said, a slight twinge of pink in his cheeks. "But I am ready once more. Let's go!"

As embarrassing as it was, Hiryu wouldn't let his episode derail him from the fight. Making a the signatory hand seal for a shadow clone, Hiryu made two. The one on his right took off towards the Oni girl, while the left one began sprinting toward Belamos who was still sitting against the tree, and drew it's sword.

"Let's see how you like this!" Hiryu shouted at the pair, chaining together handseals.

The wind around him began to swirl, turning into four large vortices of wind chakra that began tearing through the earth as they all headed towards Belamos, each one erratic and moving differently.

Technique(s) Used
• Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] | B Rank
• Tatsumaki Rendan [ Tornado Barrage ] | B Rank

Passive/Active Effects

DR Info
• Strength ► 3
→ Hakyoku-ken no Kata
• Speed ► 0
→ N/A
• Reflex ► 6
• Fortitude ► 0
→ N/A

Dexterous Prince

Novasse

| CHAKRA - 355 / 435 - | STAMINA - 170 / 270 - | RYO - 両800- | AC - 8,050-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:17 am
User ImageUser Image

As the blasts of wind neared Belamos he seemed to blur and vanished in an instant- using a rather simple body flicker to move at a high rate of speed to a point about 50 meters behind Hiryu "Remember what I said, boy. You can't overpower me. You must think smarter than that if you want to have any chance of winning" Belamos wouldn't even counter attack Hiryu, merely continue to keep his distance. Should the woman decide to attack him as well, then he would deal with her too but for now he just waited

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives

Advanced Thread Walking
      Utu's Scorch

◆¦ Other Additives