Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
Captain Blackheart's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:04 am
User ImageUser Image
"Zhele. . Zhele where did you run off too?" A worrying boy would go zipping through the base, literally moving at the speed of light and checking various rooms. After awhile, there she was, actually sitting not too far away from the office. A sigh escaped upon seeing her, putting both hands on his hips. "Don't go running off Zhele. You're still new and if you got lost or somethin' it'd be bad." Smiling to himself, he began pacing over to see the squid woman was no longer crying, but still quite upset. Not saying much of a word as she spoke, Enka merely listened plainly with a shadow covering his eyes.

"I'm sorry Captain..I guess I'm not a great marine.."

"Here. Take these back..sniff."

"The world is ugly..isn't it?"

He'd heard enough. Lightly grabbing the case in her hand, Enka came close and brought the Squad woman into another warm hug. This one a little more intense. Tears hugged the sides of his eyes while sitting there. "You're a great marine! You came in and all you wanted to do was help people, no matter who it was." His chin on top of her head, he was at fault to. For blaming her when she'd done nothing wrong. What kind of Captain was he? "Your justice isn't a blind one, Zhele-chan. Yours is a kind one. Kind Justice. . " Gripping the casing, he'd remove it slowly before opening it, touching her face lightly. "Open your eyes. . please. ." Silent for the moment, he'd wait for her to comply and, if she did, he'd place both contacts back where they belonged.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. I was more upset about things. You didn't deserve that. Just. . have some patience with me. As much as I'm tryin', I'm constantly reminded that I'm still just a kid after all." Slowly looking up, scanning her face, he'd stand with a hand out. "C'mon. We've got to deal with Komachi. . Just, don't let her run over you anymore. You're a person too and your thoughts are just as important. If she's not going to listen then maybe she isn't the person you need to be with. Always know, either way, I'm here to support you."

Always. She was his subordinate and he'd take care of her.

Chaos Reclaimer

Ryunosuke Ryusei

II L o y a l t y II

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:45 pm
User Image

Oh dear. Someone is upsetti spaghetti. Jove slowly backs up as the taller lady walks towards him, a slightly unnerved smile on his face. He did not like making people upset, per se, unless hitting them with the cold hard justice-y truth so he felt only a little bad. Especially since this was someone he was going to be working with for a while. Maaaaybe this wasn't the best first impression. Though, while he would have liked to let her out, direct orders from the Captain were something that he had to follow right to the punctuation mark. Jove took a deep breath and stood up straight.

"I'm sorry, Komabear, but I will do whatever is necessary to keep you here until otherwise stated from the Captain. I tried to be nice about things but if I have to be aggressive then I will be aggressive. Even if it costs my life." His voice is serious as he says this, his hand lifting up before fix his hat. "And. I. Mean. It." He pokes her chest at each word to enunciate his point. "You're my future nakama, Komabear. I really don't want to anger you even if you probably wont remember my actions once you finally sober up from your drunken anger." Jove lets out a small sigh, crossing his arms.

"I don't know what is going on. I'm still new, after all, but maybe you should just sit down and take a break. Let the Captain deal with Zhebra, okay? You'll be level headed when they return."

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
004 Strength :: 005 Prowess :: 003 Defense :: 010 Speed :: 005 Stamina :: 003 Vitality :: Doa Doa no Mi
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┗┫156/156 Health :: 155/155 Stamina :: 010/010 Spirit┣┛

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Deecee Sama

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:25 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

If there was one thing Komachi was quickly irritated by, it was bratty a** punks and naive twerps. She had to deal with both today so irritation was doubled. Her eye twitched even at the stupid nickname he had given her without permission as she took another step towards the shrimp. "Four...stop calling me that!" A fourth finger rose up as she glared at this kid, unaware of what was happening at all between Enka and Zhele currently as she had to actually deal with this damned idiot. As he mentioned giving his life though, her mouth cracked into a slight smirk. Now that she thought about it...She hasn't really killed in ages. It felt like forever. And this kid just up and offered his life to her willingly? What a fool. "Heh...the cost of your life huh~?" Her eyes lit up as she took yet another step towards him and her raised fingers curled into a claw like shape instead. "You know I've been feeling like something was missing lately...but I couldn't quite place it until just now..." She stepped closer, slowly backing him into the wall now. "I haven't had the pleasure of making someone gush sweet, bright red from their bodies in ages~"

Her grin was quite wide and a tad deranged at this point as Jove was likely coming to the understanding that she might not be entirely stable, nor the best person to consider a nakama when she already didn't like you. She stopped advancing on him though as her left hand reached up to her own shoulder on a natural reflex before she looked down at it, realizing that she'd left her scythe back on the ship. "Tch...damn..." She really should have brought it along, but she had been enjoying that wonderful, warm, fuzzy, happy sensation of severe inebriation at the time. Of course it had been totally ruined now, but now her other source of happiness was being impeded as the third source was out with that little b*****d somewhere. She could always just use her powers, but that drying up thing didn't make blood at all and that wasn't what she wanted. She grumbled to herself for a moment, cursing herself for not having a bladed weapon on hand. As she did though, sand started forming within her other clawed hand and she paused, thinking about her scythe and smirking wider as she started to make a deliberate effort. Soon enough she created an entire shaft of compressed sand within her grasp as she chuckled. She spun it about at her side for a moment before stopping it as a giant, curved blade of dense sand sprung out from the end raised up and she smiled even wider. "Heh...this is perfect!! And here I thought I would have to go all the way back to the ship for my scythe! Ashashasha~!" She started to laugh to herself, impressed with herself and momentarily indulging in the minor joy of knowing that she was now never without an instrument of bloody murder.

Chaos Reclaimer

Deecee Sama

II L o y a l t y II

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXEnka managed to zoom by Zhele several times in his frantic attempts to find her before finally noticing her and stopping. "Don't go running off Zhele. You're still new and if you got lost or somethin' it'd be bad." He said with a proud smile. Though, he was kind enough not to interrupt her as she spoke, the words soft, quiet and morose. It was a few seconds of tentative silence before she felt the case being tugged from her grip gently. Zhele released her white-knuckled grip on the container, before suddenly being embraced in a warm, wet hug.

The wiggly waifu tenderly patted Enka's back as he held her there while he spoke. Those kind words were nothing but reassurances, perhaps in an attempt to placate the woman who had been on the verge of a mental breakdown. The discussion was punctuated by a soft request to open her eyes to which she complied, feeling him help her put the contacts in again.

It was a flash of white light, then slowly color faded back into her starry world. "I should be able to take the stress..I'm just so strung out though.." She murmured, biting a finger before noticing the hand outstretched before her. The bloodied digit would only just rest in his palm, creating a point of radiating cold. Her body temperature was always lower than both his and Komachi's. But it wasn't an uncomfortable feeling, almost like touching the cool side of a pillow. "Yeah...I think her and I have to talk about some things.."

The grip on his hand tightened as they pushed open the office door, before her dampened fingers would slip smoothly from his fist. Komachi had Jove cornered and was materializing a scythe from her sandy arm. The grains were condensing into a deadly weapon that she was not afraid to brandish to what was essentially an ally. Zhele couldn't believe it. . . did Komachi learn NOTHING?! The squid woman stamped her foot into the ground, fuming, as she almost turned to leave again, however Enka was standing in here way. She didn't want to talk at all she realized, if Komachi wasn't willing to listen.

After all,

You can't change who you love.

370/850 (Story) (78 points)

Quotes

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

II L o y a l t y II

Deecee Sama

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:59 am
User ImageUser Image
Finally, things seemed to be coming back down.

As Zhele spoke Enka happily nodded, agree wholeheartedly with her words. She was just as important as Komachi was in whatever strange relationship they held. So of course she had every right to speak her mind! As the duo headed back to the office the redhead would allow Zhele to enter first, following behind with an upbeat face. That was, until, they opened the door.

Why? Why couldn't this girl just relax?

One minute Enka was behind the squid woman and the next, he was reforming directly in front of Komachi with his entire body blazing a bright red. Energy funneled off locks of hair as he crossed his arms, standing in front of Jove with an angered expression. If she dared make a move, he'd rip her to shreds. "Good job Justice. She's still here." You'd hear him exclaim as a he stared the woman in the face. "I'll advise you, right now, you get rid of the weapon before I take it as an act of threatening my subordinate, which I won't tolerate. In fact, if it wasn't for Zhele, I'd have thrown you back in prison. But, she loves you and she's trying, for you. I suggest you calm down and listen to what she has to say before your next actions become your last." And if she didn't listen, then he'd have no choice. He'd given her plenty of chances but this was her final.

Chaos Reclaimer

Ryunosuke Ryusei

II L o y a l t y II

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:25 pm
User Image

Jove sighed. Ah, what a shame. It seemed Komabear really was nothing more than a dirty pirate. He blames himself for this, of course, due to his inability of not being able to teach her the lovely ways of being a marine and not a pillaging degenerate. No real marine would be ready to kill their nakama like she was. "How disappointing." Of course, with his ability, he would not be able to kill her. His abilities were more passive than active, after all. But he could still defend himself without killing her. After all, stooping to the level of the lowest of the low was the worst thing that he could do. While she was distracted, Jove slowly raised his hand up ready to create a door that would leave her spinning...

When the office door opened. Just in time! His hand dropped faster than the seriousness on his face, his eyes sparkling brightly yet again with a bright smile to match. Did he do it? Did he complete his mission? He got his answer when the Captain himself came to his "rescue". Jove stood up straight and saluted, sparkling with happiness at being told he did a good job. "Of course, Captain! I'm glad I did not let you down!" It seemed that he would have to be taking a backseat on things yet again. Which he didn't mind. He liked watching the people that would become his nakama, even the one that tried to kill him. Because she had a chance at redemption!

Jove casually walks away from the wall he found himself against and instead sat down on the edge of the Captain's desk. This also gave him time to catch his breath.

004 Strength :: 005 Prowess :: 003 Defense :: 010 Speed :: 005 Stamina :: 003 Vitality :: Doa Doa no Mi

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Deecee Sama

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:57 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

She had it now. A weapon. Her raging bloodlust. A victim. And of course, having them all alone with her in this room. She laughed to herself as she could finally sate her desire to murder after not realizing she wanted that for so long. Which was odd since she rarely went more than a few days without killing and somehow she'd gone who knows how long without doing so, as if something had suppressed the urge, but who knew what that was. She turned to the young boy as he said something something disappointment whatever. She always was one of those so it was hardly offensive as her toothy grin only showed her mounting insane thirst for bloodshed. Just another moment and this child would be a damned gushing fountain of blood from the neck! But before she managed to raise her weapon up properly, the door opened up and interrupted the moment. It wasn't so much the door opening, but the sound of the stomped foot that made Komachi look over her shoulder.

"Tch what n- Zhele!" She noticed the object of her affection had finally returned and she was actually content to run towards her, but paused. The ******** brat was there and for some reason Zhele had turned away and stopped, as if she had tried to leave again but Enka was blocking her. But why? What the ******** did he say to her in that brief time apart!? Her eye twitched as she had refreshed her urge to kill the fake redhead now before he essentially teleported over besides this Jove twerp instead. He was glowing, attempting to look threatening to Komachi as if she gave a damn about him or his stupid threats. She'd wanted to beat this annoying punk up for ages! But he mentioned Zhele and her attention was taken away from murder once again.

She grit her teeth, glaring at him before she glanced back to Zhele behind herself. She wanted to swing. Just cleave through the brats in one go. Let the blood paint her body as she cuts them in half. But Zhele was by the door and, at least according to Enka, she wanted to talk. Her right hand trembled as she reluctantly released her grip on the scythe and it dispersed into a small pile of loose sand on the floor. She was still super pissed with the brats, her intoxication had been ******** up and she still hasn't killed something in forever. But she still liked her snugglepus enough to put those issues aside, at least for now. She sighed out, turning away from the damned kids as she walked towards Zhele, taking a few deep breaths to calm herself before looking up at her. "You...wanted to talk...?"

Chaos Reclaimer

Deecee Sama

II L o y a l t y II

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXThe grains of sand hit the ground, the sound like rushing water, as Komachi released her grip on the galvanized granules that made up the scythe. But Zhele wasn't facing that scene. Her back was actually turned on her lover, her shoulders raised and tense as Enka zipped around her to confront the carmine-locked woman. This time...Zhele did not rush to defend Komachi..

Zhele simply listened to what was going on behind her as she stood in the doorway, dust flitting by her feet as a breeze from an open window picked up the sand on the floor and swirled it out the threshold. "You...wanted to talk...?" A soft question rebounding off of Zhele's back. Did she now? It was interesting that Komachi assumed that Zhele wanted to talk about anything with her right now.

A single balled fist, knuckles white and vein popping against the ligaments, was the only warning Komachi would get as Zhele spun on her heel and brought a palm to bear. The lavender hand only just stopped short of racking across Komachi's cheek. Droplets of moisture sprinkled that pale skin, carried by the momentum and sudden stop.

Zhele, not able to actually make contact with the person she cared about, held her hand in the air before balling it into a shaking fist. Slowly she retracted that arm, gritting her teeth as she stared at Komachi with angry, disappointed eyes. "I...can't." She muttered as she held that balled fist to her chest, blood trickling down between her fingers and over her wrist. The azure sap disappeared beneath the collar of her sleeve as she shook. "If you keep this up you're going to get hurt!"

"DON'T YOU REALIZE WHAT THAT WOULD DO TO ME?!"

659/850 (Story) (78 points)

Quotes

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

II L o y a l t y II

Deecee Sama

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
Enka was tired of it.

The disrespect. The constant berating of others around her. This time, her actions would come with serious repercussions. Zhele being upset was just one of the issues he currently held, but not only that, she dared to threaten a member of his company? A head tilted upward as the woman turned to face the squid with eyes narrowing. Arms folded over his chest to watch the outcome with momentary worry only for Zhele's safety.

"If you keep this up you're going to get hurt!"

"DON'T YOU REALIZE WHAT THAT WOULD DO TO ME?!"

That was the least of her worries.

"Due to your recent decisions, I've decided you will be placed on probation. Until you can come to terms with your ridiculous behavior. You're demoted to chore girl and Zhele will be your commanding officer. She'll be the one watching you now." He'd remark very harshly. "I'll be asking for a report from her on your behavior weekly for the next month and if it doesn't fit my expectation, you will be kicked from the marines and marked as a pirate. I've done so much for you all only for you to spit in my face about it. Not only will you respect me, you will learn to respect every member in this company." Not wanting to hear anymore on the situation, he began pacing towards the door. "Come along Justice. Let's let them have some alone time." He could do no more for them or the situation at hand.

Chaos Reclaimer

Ryunosuke Ryusei

II L o y a l t y II

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:48 pm
User Image

Oh man. Someone was in trouble. Double trouble, it seemed. Jove watched on with worried interest but yet still disconnected from it all. It was like watching a dramatic play all in third person. He was sure that there was some script out there that mirrored these exact events. He sort of felt bad. Komabear got demoted. But was it his fault? Jove was sure that it was not. But was it her fault as well? Sort of, kind of. This is why he did not ever drink. It could lead to situations like these. Jove slightly perked up when Emuka called his name. Guess the show was over. Jove leaned off of the desk and saluted. "Aye aye, Captain." He said before he followed behind him. He looked back towards the girls, a sympathetic look on his face, before he turned away and continued on. Well, at least he could spend time with the Captain, then.

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Deecee Sama

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:42 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

She was trying to calm down still, her heart still a bit fast from that small rush of bloodlust just a moment ago, but her cold cuddle bug had her attention again as she waited to hear what she wanted. Suddenly though, her hand came around and nearly smacked Komachi in the face and her eyes went wide, reflexively flinching even though it didn't strike. Her heart rate was going back up again as she stared, her face even more pale than usual as she was both confused and...scared? It was weird feeling that confused uncertainty, much like when she was afraid that Zhele wouldn't be able to see again. But this was different and it put that weird pain from her chest into her stomach instead. That look in Zhele's face made her feel kind of sick and she didn't even know why. She felt frozen in place as she din't even blink, watching the girl digging her own nails into her skin so hard she belt.

She wanted to reach out and stop her, but that's when she spoke again and yelled at her, making her nearly flinch again. Hurt how? Her damned body was practically indestructible now and it wan't like she couldn't defend herself in a fight. But then the next line came much louder and it made the woman tense up even more. It made her actually think back to when she had thought that Zhele had been nearly electrocuted to death. How it had make her incredibly anxious, scared, worried beyond all belief that she thought she could even feel for someone previously. She swallowed, and for the first time in years her throat felt dry despite all the alcohol she drank, as a sweat drop went down the side of her face.

Of course the stupid ******** brat that liked to tell her what to do all the time cut in on the tense moment with words of his own as Komachi quickly glared daggers at him. The demotion she didn't give a damn about or any of that, but the acting like she owed this ******** punk the god damn world really pissed her off. Technically he hadn't done anything for her specifically, only Zhele by returning her sight. They had still been arrested and served time (granted under slightly special circumstances sure) and he simply convinced Zhele to join, which dragged Komachi along as a result. And of course that remark about demanding respect from her like she gave a singular damned ******** about him or anyone else here at all. Her fist shook as she watched him take his way out and she wanted to tell him off. So ******** much. But as she watched him going, her eyes went and saw Zhele again before her and it reminded her that she had to figure this out first and that was a priority over her rage. As odd as it felt admitting that to herself mentally.

It wasn't until the two brats had left them alone that Komachi finally huffed out despite the tension she felt in her body. She bit her lip and as she looked at the one person she legitimately enjoyed spending time with even while sober before she finally spoke out something audible. "...I'm sorry..." She said, looking down as she actually felt guilty, which was weird for her since she wasn't really the type for regret either. She reached out to try and hug Zhele but stopped herself, as if she felt bad trying to do so, pulling her hands back and actually holding her own arms instead. "Guess I'm not really cut out for 'playin Marine' after all, heh..." She looked down slightly, knowing that Zhele actually liked doing this s**t for some reason, not that she really understood entirely why herself. There would be a moment before she looked back up, her expression more afraid as she spoke a bit softer. "Do you...hate me...?" It seemed like an odd question for her to ask, and yet she herself was a bit afraid to hear the answer as she looked down at Zhele, her fingers digging harder into her own arms to try and steady herself to keep from shaking.

Chaos Reclaimer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXZhele waited with crossed arms until both the Captain and Jove had left the room before opening her mouth to speak. Those golden globes would follow the backs of the men, Zhele turning to watch them go. The door clicked shut behind the two men, the embossed mahogany wood settling into the frame with a noticeable creak. With that, Komachi would begin to speak to Zhele's back. A breath of hot air escaped the woman's lungs just before her lips parted and the words, "...I'm sorry..." escaped. Wow! She almost sounded sober!

Zhele began the conversation by giving Komachi the cold shoulder. Trying to talk sense into her hadn't worked up until now. Maybe ignoring her entirely would give her some perspective on her behavior. This wasn't about "playin marine". This was about being a decent person. Revelry. Fun. Drinking and partying. All good. On her own time and not at the expense of others. If she wanted to get her violent tendencies out she could direct her blood-lust towards those who actually deserved it. Zhele turned as Komachi slowly rescinded her hug, holding her arms in a sorry excuse for an embrace.

Her normally warm, smiling face was eerily devoid of emotion. "I can't change you. Nor will I ask you to change. I just wish you would better apply yourself." She spoke, her words concise and to the point. "I've seen what our reckless actions can do. Who it can hurt. You have seen who it can hurt." Her soft voice slowly rose in intensity as she stepped forward, pointing at her own yellow hues to emphasize her reasoning. "You can do good things! I have seen it! I have watched you help others! Why can't you enjoy making other people happy? Do you not enjoy making me happy?" There it is. Now they were getting to the meat of the problem. "I don't hate you. I would NEVER hate you. I'm just...disappointed. You have the capacity, and the talent, to apply yourself and be SO much better than me.." Zhele ran her bloodied hand through her hair in exasperation, forgetting about the blue liquor that coated the palm.

"If you have to vent your anger...your blood-lust..why don't you point it at the people who actually deserve it?"

1038/850 (Story) (78 points)

Quotes

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

II L o y a l t y II

Deecee Sama

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:48 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

Feeling like s**t like this was a thing for when she was sober. She hated that and this. She wanted to just completely refresh her intoxication right now but the situation just wasn't going to let her do that. Zhele not responding at first didn't help this shitty feeling much either as she bit her lip nervously. But then she finally turned about and spoke. She was scolded. Not just for the current issue but her behavior in general. Of course she barely had any idea what the ******** she was supposed to do to 'better apply' herself, but as Zhele came right up to her, making a point of her eye injury, it made the redhead lean away slightly from the shorter female. She swallowed, still feeling that damned dryness in her throat as her partner continued with the ultimatum.

She felt worse and worse with every word that came from the cephalopod's mouth. Sure she had helped people...sort of...and only on direct orders really. She wasn't really sure that even counted. But then she was questioned about making Zhele happy and she tried to butt in. "No I do like making you happy!" She frowned, being told the one thing that any child hated hearing more than their parent being angry and for some reason it worked here too as Komachi felt her stomach sink and her chest ached more. She gripped her own arms a bit harder as she avoided direct eye contact. Her intoxication, ruined as it was, was fading fast due to the situation at hand. And Zhele had been poking at a good number of underlying insecurities as the red haired woman sighed out softly.

Say something dammit... "I'm Sorry..." She muttered softly. But that wasn't good enough. She knew it wasn't good enough as she dug her nails into her own skin, shaking slightly. Say something else you ******** idiot! "I just...Zhele...I'm not that great of a person alright...?" She looked up at her again, sounding a bit apologetic now. "I'm reckless cuz I hardly give a damn...I barely get along with people, even if I am helping them or whatever...And there is no way I can be better than you...You're ******** amazing." She smiled slightly after that bit. "Everyone likes you, you're good at cooking and s**t and you're way nicer than I ever am." She sighed, fully aware that her temper and bad attitude had gotten her a rather poor reputation around the base already. Nearly tossing a guy overboard didn't exactly do her any favors of course. "I just don't think I have all that potential or whatever you're talkin about..."

Chaos Reclaimer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXZhele balled her fists against her side as she stamped her foot again. The heel of her boot clacked loudly against the ground. The tears behind her eyes were barely restrained, but right now she had to be firm. This little pity party had to come to an end if there was going to be any progress.

Not that good of a person? Zhele shook her head and crossed her arms, tapping a finger on her elbow as she listened to Komachi tear herself down. A cerulean stain spread through the sleeve of her jacket as she tilted her head to the side and frowned. All these issues punctuated by flattery. Sadly, compliments were not going to get Komachi out of this one. "You can be better. You will be better." Zhele chopped her wounded hand into the palm of her other one with each word, staring intensely at the red-head. The "or else" remained unsaid, but hung there threateningly. "You have gifts that you could do so much good with!"

Zhele pressed her palm to her face, holding her elbow and closing her eyes as she expressed her disapproval with a shake of her head. "You're hot-headed, I get it. I love you for it. USE THAT. Make that your drive. . . I don't know. Maybe . . . we both need to do some thinking . . ." Zhele sighed softly, lowering her hand and looking up at the ceiling in defeat as she exhaled.

428/950 (Story) (66 points)

Quotes

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

II L o y a l t y II

Deecee Sama

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:51 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

The sudden stomping made Komachi jolt upright as she looked at the other woman. She was being told otherwise despite the low self esteem she was feeling at the moment. Rather she was told to do better as she looked at Zhele being a lot more assertive with her than she'd ever seen her before. It was probably for the best though to help this situation along as she still seemed determined to prove that Komachi had all this so called potential to be a good person. She was still fairly skeptical about it herself though. "I mean...Maybe but I hardly even know where to start with that..." She confessed, not even sure she really could do all that good. She was a damned grumpy drunk after all. Of course Zhele starting to sound lost as well didn't help the situation "And here I thought that was what kept gettin me in trouble...heh..." She tried to smile halfheartedly at the comment about her hot headed nature as even Zhele was getting tired from this.

She took a step closer, her face still slightly flushed even though she felt none of the good from what alcohol remained in her system. "I dunno...He said...you're in charge now right...?" She asked a bit rhetorically in reference to her recent demotion. "I don't really know how to do any of this s**t you want me to do or anything...but I know I don't like making you upset like this and...I dunno I can at least try right?" She wanted to pull her close and say that s**t would be fine now, but she stayed holding herself instead. "So like just...tell me what to do? Like all that s**t you think I can do, just tell me what to do and I'll at least try...but I can't make any promises on how I'll do." She sounded a little more anxious as she looked into those golden hues. "But...I'll do as good as I can. If that's...alright with you at least. I just don't like feeling like this...or knowing that I'm making you unhappy and I want it to stop...So...Is that ok? For now at least?"

Chaos Reclaimer

Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces