Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:47 pm
Syn finished off his food, thanking Kindra once again before starting to head back up to his room. Might as well get started on his homework. While doing this, all he could think about was Xander. He didn't know why but he did not like it. He shivered at the sudden thought of Xander drinking from him and he found himself blushing darkly. Where the hell had that image come from? He placed a hand to his face to feel.it burning and he quickly shook his head to get rid of it. He had history homework to work on. So, with that he sat down at his study desk, grabbed what he needed and got started, soon forgetting about those treacherous thoughts as well.as Xander.

Zara_The_Huntress

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:08 am
DragonMistress07

He chucked a text book by along the couch finished with that homework. He looked at the dark skies from the window and longed to go outside. GROUNDED the word sounded in his head. How long was not uttered. Xander chucked another book. Once he believed he done enough he stalked up stair. He trend carefully in case either werewolf decide to be sleep walking. He faked yawned passing Syn's room glancing into it. The blood made him linger just behind the door frame.  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:53 am
Syn had finished his History homeowrk a few minutes ago and was now working on his English. Well, trying to anyway. But all he could think about was his dream, what it meant and why he was having such thoughts about Xander. He barely knew him but I guess his hormones didn't really give a damn about race. With a sigh henplaved his pen down, realizing that he wasn't going to get anything done for the rest of the night. He had no idea of what was going on with him and it frustrated him. He closed his eyes and leaned back into.hid chair, trying to meditate but was started out of it when he sensed Xander hovering by his doorframe. "Hey, Xander. Is there something you need?" he asked, not bothering to turn around.

Zara_The_Huntress

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:03 am
DragonMistress07

Xander blinked getting out of whatever the blood trance wanted as he heard Syn call his name. He blinked once more. "No." He uttered before striding on trying to figure out what he was actually doing. Xander didn't know and eased into his room and began getting ready for the night. He wondered if pills would help him sleep better.  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:23 am
Syn turned to look at his step-brother only to find him gone. Okay. What had that been about? With a shake of his head, he decided that he would head to bed, since it was getting so late. As he got ready for bed, he wondered why Xander had been lurking around his door to begin with. He decided that it didn't matter before hopping into bed. He turned a few times before getting comfortable and then falling asleep. Meanwhile, Lucas was with Kindra, helping her wash the dishes before heading off to bed. He was thinking about what was wrong with his son as he had never been quiet when eating as he liked to talk about everything. Well, not everything but still. He would talk to the boy tomorrow and find out what's going on with him.

Zara_The_Huntress

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:50 am
DragonMistress07

(I thought i posted back before the cats knocked over the laptop >0<)

Xander wasn't sure why he was still hungry. He fed on Elle for crying out loud. He gulped. Syn's blood though... In human terms was a form of desert he would assume. It ws the first time he actually tasted were blood. Why did he? Xander grumbled to himself. He shook the notion and decided a cold shower was best. Kindra thought of her son before splashing her husband with water. "How was the food?" Subject changer since she was trying to avoid her thoughts on her son.  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:25 am
Lucas blinked when water was splashed in his face. He splashed back just as playfully. "It was good. You'vYou've gotten better." he replied, pulling her into his arms and hugging her, smiling gently at Kindra. He was going to have to talk to his son about his strange behavior. "So, his was your day?' he asked as he let go of her and started to head towards thier bedroom, pulling her along.

Zara_The_Huntress

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:56 am
DragonMistress07

Kindra resplashed him. "Probably the same as yours." She grinned "Though it's gotten better. " She allowed her were to drag her along avoiding the water that started in the room above. By the sound of motion it had to be her son.... Oh how she wanted to beat him further by doing that to his state. "Why is everyone in this house nealy taller than I am. I am sooo getting a hammer." Upon seeing him leading her into the bedroom, she smirked, "Please big bad wolf not in there." She tugged playfully back.

Xander shrugged off his clothes tossing them in the hamper. His body throb from his mothers 'training'. He licked his fangs as the water covered him.  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:17 pm
Lucas snorted at the complaint. "It's not that everyone is taller than you, love. It's just you'ryou're short." he mused before looking over at her with a glint in his eye. "Og, yes my little morsel. I'm going to gobble tou all up." He teased back before sweeping the woman into his arms and walked into the bedroom, using his foot to shut the door closed.

Syn was having the dream again. But this time the moon was red...a blood moon and he was surrounded by darkness and a pair of glowing red eyes that were quickly approaching him. A vampire's eyes. What? He frowned in his sleep as a shadowy figure emerged form the darkness and pulled him towards it in an embrace.

Zara_The_Huntress

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:04 pm
DragonMistress07

KIndra glanced at him. "So, I'm getting a hammer to smash you all then." Her eyes said she was being dead serious. "LITTLE! Who you calling little. I can still take you down." She was playing of course before he picked her up and she shifted wrapping her legs around his waist holding herself balanced against him kissing him softly on the brow.

Xander ease out of the bath and groaned. Forgot his sleeping clothes. Wrapped in a towel and walked to his bedroom.  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:02 pm
Lucas just raise an eyebrow, smirking. "Oh, aren't you a feisty little morsel. I'm going to enjoy devouring you~" he said, setting her down on the bed gently, his smirk deepening. He removed his shirt before pouncing on the woman, pinning her to the bed and kissing her.

Syn had woken up with a start, panting hard and his face red. He decided to get a drink of water to calm his nerves before going back to bed. He made his way downstairs and towards the kitchen, getting him a glass of water before starting back up the stairs, freezing when he saw Xander in nothing but a towel. It was obvious that he had just gotten out of the shower and he couldn't help but stare.

Zara_The_Huntress

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:54 pm
DragonMistress07

"Mmm if I don't devour you first." Her fangs lightly trailed his neck and down his bicep.

Xander ruffled his wet hair with the other towel as he walked. He was annoyed that he forgot his sleep wear. How the hell he did it....I'll just blame mental beat down. "Yeah that's it." Xander came off the high of Elle's blood. What was it in his genes that burned through this substance so fast. He rubbed his eyes. His towel nearly slipped from his waist so he paused to adjust before his senses kicked in. He spun to the one he sensed. "Syn...." He uttered and slightly felt bad that he was in a fighting stance ready to go. He grimaced. "Sup bro." He really should be more considerate about the whole thing. His newly brother and father were going to be lurking in the dark with him. He would have to start dropping his guard around them in order to avoid a situation where his left arm was position for defense ready to strike with his right. "You okay from early?" That's what brother say right when they are worried about ... Xander tilted his head  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:05 pm
Lucas hmmed, shivering at the action before leaning down to suck and bit at her neck, leaving marks. "I'm looking forward to it." he replied with another infuriating smirk down at his wife.

Syn just continued to state at him before mentally slapping himself out od his stupor. "Ah. Yeah. I'm fine. And you?" he asked, referring to earlier, when he had pinned the other to the wall. He decided that he would be more considerate of his new brother as it was the least he could do for him.

Zara_The_Huntress

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:25 pm
DragonMistress07

She lightly bit him with her fangs. "Mmm odd response from a wolf."

Xander rubbed his wet hair with the other towel. "Little ticked about Bryne... Thanks for jumping in earlier" Yep he did his good deed. He thanked him for his actions at school. "He's a d**k but try not to kill him." He added thinking about the pencil that was ran through his flesh. "Why are you still up?" The wolf seemed dead tired earlier. "Oh.... its just a minor neck would. Nothing too bad. Already healed. " He stated recalling the encounter earlier when he stirred him.  

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:53 pm
Lucas chuckled. "I suppose I am. I'm not like other weres. You should know this by now." he replied before pulling back and her up with him so she was settled in his lap, lwtrimf his hands slip under her shirt, letting his hands wander all over her body while sucking on her neck.

"Eh. No problem. I hate people like that." Syn replied after a second. "I'll try. But i make no promises. At least you don't have the son of another were trying to mate with you at any given opportunity." he added absentmindedly, remembering Cain. There was just something about him that creeped him out and just pissed him off in general. "Hm? Oh, I had a....dream. It woke me up and since I was thirsty, I decided to get a drink of water." he finished, holding up the glass as proof. "Well, I'm glad I didn't hurt you. See you in the morning. Night." he said with a small smile before heading back to his bedroom.

Zara_The_Huntress

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces