Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:40 pm
" Maybe you shouldn't of gotten in the way of my parenting. You wouldn't have had a knife pulled on you." Able said staring at the shadow cat before moving slightly. " I dont care if you update that b*****d or not. I could give to shits about him." He added. " I'm actually surprise he has survived the last 7 years on his own. I'm sure that stupid Jaganshi has been helping him and probably you as well." He said.

The bat demon, was once an amazing demon doctor, with standards and sane way of living. But something changed in him and caused him to lose his mind. Maybe it was bad food, or poison or something but he seemed to lose it. Or maybe he didn't want people close to him anymore. Maybe he wanted and enjoyed being alone.

" I have once or twice Before I hired you" Akuro explained. " We got surrounded and he used this necklace to amp his power and it caused everyone that wasn't touching his shoulder and everyone else froze in time. It was crazy. Time just slowed right down. " Akuro explained and tapped his chin. " Or there was one time Tear and i got stuck and he made time go back 15 minutes so he could change the future. Just enough so I wouldn't have a stake through my heart. " Akuro explained.

" But only twice. I've seen him fight hand to hand combat more and with hidden blades. His also one of the only demons I know who uses his legs for a lot of fighting. So even if he was hiei it would be weird because he fights so different. " Akuro added.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:01 am
Neko turned on her heel to face Abel again, eyes narrowed. "You need help Abel. And I'm not saying that to be a b***h. You honestly need help of some kind, and I dont know where to get unfortunately. I have searched high and low these past 6 years trying to find something or someone that might have a glimmer of knowledge on whatever happened to you. Theres not much more I can do at this point other then check in and make you haven't drank yourself to death!" She snapped, ranting finally as he snapped her last nerve. She growled in the back of her throat, and put a hand to her face, aggravated she lost her temper.

Isuna looked up quickly. "That's somewhat terrifying. Glad he was able to undo that." She blinked, thinking. "I dont think with as often as I've fixed up Hiei, I've ever seen Tear with the same injuries. Hard to keep track though."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:12 am
Able only laughed and shifted to take a step back from the cat. " I don't need help " the silver bat pointed his finger at the cat and gave a twisted smile. " Just wait, It happens to all Silver bats eventually. Our mind just goes. Kauhiro will come to this as well." He snarled and clenched his hand. " You've checked on me, now get lost. Go check on my useless son or find your next lover for a night." He added showing his fangs slightly.

He was pretty off his rockers and lately it's just gotten worse. He blamed it on being a silver bat demon, but maybe it had to do with losing his mate, Kazu's mother and him being the cause of it. Maybe the mating bite they shared caused insanity if one broke it. Who knows. But it took a few years to catch up.

- - -

" I guess, it's a lot harder to hide wounds and what not. " Akuro said as they walked and blinked. " But what about today. Hiei mention his arm was hurt and didn't tear hurt his arm but asked you to ignore it?" The vampire thought and shook his head. " Never mind, It's Hiei. his always getting hurt" He added with a small smile.

" Alright, So books and herbs. Did you need anything else? If your missing medical supplies I'm sure Kazuhiro will sell you some of his stuff. his shop has everything you ever need"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:08 am
Neko frowned, torn between believing him and ignoring his warning all together. "Yeah, see ya Able." She turned back around and headed out back toward the black market to meet up with Kazuhiro. She vanished into a shadow once she hit the tree line. Coming out between a couple stalls in the market. She looked around, heading toward Kazus clinic. "Awfully dead out here today"

She walked, hand in her pockets, til she got to Kazuhiros clinic and knocked a couple times before pushing the door open slowly. "Hello? Anyone home?"

Isuna thought for a moment, running through her inventory in her head. "I think I'm good on most stuff. Probably wouldn't hurt to grab some more bandages and gauze."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:01 pm
Hiei chuckled a little as he held a beer in his hand and looked toward Kazu as they talked. Kazu had found out so now Hiei was explaining how everything worked. Sitting around the table at Kazu's showing a few different relics explained how they worked.

" Don't you get tired playing this game?" Kazu asked moving his bottle of beer and placed the smoke back in his mouth as they talked. " Of course but it's what has to happen." Hiei explained.

Both Hiei and Kazu looked up hearing someone walking in and the fire demon moved grabbing the relics and shoving them into his pocket. " Back here" Kazu called from his back room and tried to think for a second. " Neko lock the door behind you" Kazu called out and shifted glancing back behind him toward the young boy who was still out cold as the two demons talked in the small kitchen like room.

" You'll probably need it, depending on what jobs Hiei has going for him this next week." the vampire said as they walked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:00 pm
Neko paused, turned to lock the door, then headed back for the kitchen. "Wow, stalker much?" She asked seeing Hiei at the table, smirking a bit as she looked over at Kazu. "So I take this means your in on the big secret too?" She asked Kazu, pointing at Hiei and taking a seat.

"What brings you out here again today?" She asked Hiei.

Isuna nodded. "Yeah that's true."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:06 pm
Hiei shifted moving the beer a little and took another sip. " Says the Cat girl who came here after I was two beers in." Hiei said dully and nodded toward the bedroom. " I went did a job, found a injured kid so brought him back for Kazu to check out." Hiei explained.

" Eh, I kinda knew when he came in here smelling of Pickled fruit today. Tear never smells like that and only picked that scent to over power Akuro and Isuna." Kazu explained and reached for another beer and held it out to the cat girl. " what are you doing here? need something?" He blinked a little. " How did she find out about you?" Kazu asked. " she doesn't knock." Hiei replied with a shrug.

Akuro chuckled. " Idiot, he may be the best worker but he truly is an idiot. His always getting hurt and junk." Akuro said with a sigh. " It's been better since you started at the castle though."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:48 pm
Neko accepted the beer, handing Kazu a new pack of smoked she got him. "I came to catch up. I uh...stopped by your dad's place." She opened the beer and took a long drink. ,"it went about as well as youd expect." She leaned back in the chair, crossing her arms. "Never again..." she muttered. "So, that little black rain clouds out of the way. Who's the kid you found?"

Isuna smiled. "I do enjoy the work. It's better than my last one. Surprisingly no one has come asking for poisons yet." She looked around as they got to the market.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:22 pm
“ Why would you waste your time going near Able?” Kazu and Hiei had asked at the same time. Hiei shifted moving his bottle onto the table and ran his hand through this hair. “ I didn’t think Able knew anyone else beside Myself” Hiei added. He moved sitting there with kazu and Neko before he nodded toward the back bedroom.

“ The Same Slave company that had me eariler had him and a handful of others. I set them all free and brought him to Kazu. He was seriously injuried. Kazu said he’ll be okay soon, His a Hellhound Drow Hiei said and glances at Kazu. “ by the way it’s gonna be an extra charge because it’s you and not King Tear” Kazu said with a smirk.

Akuro smiles walking with the fox demon and out his hands in his jacket. “ Im glad that you enjoy working for the castle. Im glad you decided to stay” He added as they walked in the market. “ and look. Is your friend works with us too”  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:46 pm
Neko sighed, ears drooping. "I don't know, I'm a glutton for punishment?" She took another drink of her beer. "I just feel bad. It's not like he can help that the cheese slid off his cracker. And I rather it was me that checked on him then you. " she looked at Kazu pointedly, making sure he knew she didn't want him near Able. As Hiei mentioned being the only one who knew Able she shook her head. "Nah, we have some history. I got myself hurt pretty bad once, stumbled into the clinic, and Able and Chika fixed me up no problem. I didn't have anyway to pay them back so I stuck around and helped for awhile. When Kazus mom died, I kind of stuck around for support. Things were good for a little while, but...well we know how that ends." She finished off her beer, setting the empty bottle down on the table. "I'm glad the kid you found is gunna be okay. Kudos on setting the rest free too."

Isuna nodded. "We are a very motley crew of ever there was one, that's for sure." She moved, holding his hand as she worked her way back to the stall with the book she wanted.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:18 pm
When Chika was brought up, Hiei dropped his glaze and gripped his hand. " Chikara was an amazing and skilled woman." The fire demon said and chuckled. " the amount of times I stumbled into her forest for healing." He shook his head and glanced at Kazu.

" This is why you are one of the best surgeons around. You are born from a skilled Healer and Doctor. Just because your father has gone insane doesn't mean that effect how you work." Hiei added and moved standing up to grab another drink.

" It was the only thing I could do. I was that kid once and no one came and saved me from the fire" Hiei said with a sigh and shook his head as he came back and sat down and glanced toward Neko and Kazu. " I didn't realize you all go way back." Hiei said looking at them.

" Neko help raise me for like 5 or so years after my mother passing. Able went side ways after all that so he wasn't the best." Kazu explained and rubbed his shoulder where it still bared the scar from his father. " You know I don't go near him anymore. I stay away from him the best I can." He explained.

- -

Akuro chuckled a little and moved grabbing bags to carry as they walked. " Just load me up, I'm here to be your humble slave" the vampire said with a smirk and nodded. " We have the best set up to the castle now. If you think about it...the castle is a power house now."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:41 pm
Neko shifted in her seat, sliding her jacket off to reveal a long scar that ran from her left shoulder and across her back, ending just under her right shoulder blade. The scar was silver compared to Nekos mostly pale complexion, and easy to see via the thin crossed straps of her top. She had other small scars here and there, but the silver one definitely stood out. "One of Kazu's first solo surgeries. We got our badges of honor on the same night." She said slipping her jacket back on, trying to lighten the mood a bit. "What doesnt kill you, and all that jazz."

Isuna laughed and shook her head. "I only need the 1 book I swear." She said picking the book up and leaving through it. It was a detailed guide to rare plants in makai, and included locations. "A gunslinging vampire, a white Fox, a shadow cat, and a fire Koorime... sounds like the set up to a bad joke." She teased  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:05 pm
"And Yet you refuse to work at the castle for me Kazu. The skill you posses is incredible." The fire demon said and shifted a little. The fire demon blinked hearing a small cry and stood up walking to the backroom and knelt down by the bed. " How are you feeling?" The fire demon asked quietly looking at the small boy who was scared at first but slowly relaxed.

Kazu only chuckled and light up another smoke. " You couldn't afford me, But nice try Hiei." The Silver bat said with a chuckle and looked at Neko. " I heard your Hiei's new bodyGuard. Sorry I mean Tears. Do you know what you got yourself into?" He asked.

- - -

" Sure you do, I feel like this is just the start and we will be here for hours. " The vampire said looking at the fox girl and laughed a little as she explained everyone. " You are right, We are a little weird. But could work for a great joke." He added before he got side tracked staring at a stall. " Guns in Demon world?" He said outloud and twisted to look at the seller and the stall. " Issy wait, I wanna look at this. Guns are so uncommon here..." The vampire explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:16 pm
Neko grinned. "A decent gig that pays well and involves me doing what I do best. I think I'll be alright. Besides, it breaks up the other stuff I do on the regular. Might be nice to do some steady work for a change." She explained. "Can I snag one of those?" She asked pointing to the cigarette. Her attention drifted slightly, leading her to listen in on Hiei and the boy a bit. She focused on Kazu again after a moment, tail flicking. "I'll be closer too from now on it seems. Promise to visit more often."

Isuna turned, looking at the gun stall Akuro was interested in. "Dont see that everyday."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:27 pm
Kazu chuckled and handed her a smoke. " You think You'll be able to not kill Lord Tear? His a pain in the a** and ALWAYS getting into trouble. Aren't you Kingy?" Kazu asked taking another drag of his smoke.

The Fire demon moved shutting the door as he walked out and sat back down with a shrug. " Just trying to fix demon world. It's not my fault my bounties got so high." He said with a sigh and looked between the two and nodded " I'll be back to pick the boy up tomorrow. I should head back to the castle. Mukuro has a meeting set up with A demon General from the west." He explained and picked up his side bag. " I'll need you tomorrow in the morning. I have a Meeting in the Fire lands as Tear." Hiei added as he turned toward the door to leave.

- - -

" I'll have to tell Tear about this. This is something we try to keep out of Demon world. I understand I use guns but it's for the kings Guard. Not for a normal weapon." The vampire explained and stared at the stall before shifting a little to walk with Isuna some more. " Let's hurry up, It's starting to get laid and the Black market gets weird when it gets late..."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games