Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Strange choice for a maid. Adonfang and I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adonfang

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:01 pm
Adon sighed and nodded "Yes, yes i will take him but I am a big girl i can handle my own" she said winking at El so nobody else saw. Adon stood up and brusehd off her dress and stretched longly as she fel severl bones pop. "So what shall I be learning or doing first El?" she asked giving her master another cute smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:11 pm
Eliga smiled glad knowing Adon agreed to take Henry, standing she winched hearing Adons bones popping. "I suppose first should be some basic manner's. Lets head to the second floor, there is a tea room that will provide the most common setting for us o do such things. As my hand maid you will often be with in in such room if I am invited out.". Eliza said with a smile and turnn she bid the other goodbye as she took her leave. For the most part of the day she would teach her basic manners standing and sitting going to be the focal points first.

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:26 pm
"geh" was all Adon got out before Eliza left and she followed behind obediently. it took only a few seconds to arrive at the room and when they walked in Adon was again amazed at such a room. "I am telling you every room just makes me drop my jaw El" she said looking around. Adon turned to Eliza and said "and I am sure people will be inviting you out more often soon enough El, trust me on that" she said giving her a wide grin as she saw a table in the middle and she grimmaced. "This is going to be difficult..." she said dreading the day already.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:33 pm
"Perhaps Ill show you the husbands chambers later on. Mine are modest compared to how he loved the art's" Eliza said with a smile and walked to the couch. In a simple and gentle movement she sat perched on the edge with her back straightened "It has been some time since I have been out, but the kings birthday is arriving and you will be going out with me to that. So I will need you to show me grace and a feminine touch while we are out. Please do sit for me Adon"

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:45 pm
"Feminine huh? that is asking alot from a lady who was more of a object than a woman" she said scratching her head and sitting down next to her. It was true Adon had the looks but that was it really, she was never treated like a lady and so never really grew up as one outside of her obvious genetic differences from men. And among all things the king, she was going to a party for the king. Hardly someone like her would ever be seen within 100 miles of such a place and she is sure she would notice several people who "used" her there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:53 pm
Eliza winced and her whole body shifted back uneasily at the mention of being seen an object. Couching slightly she fixed herself and looked at Adon worried. "Please do not think such ways you are a maid in a high powered home now. You will be well respected by other maids of the court now do to me, once you know how to behave even the king will enjoy a talk with you.
Even a lady of the court knows how to shamelessly flirt and schmooze her way to the top. It's how I wed myself higher and its how you will gain respect among your new peers."

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:38 am
Adon bowed her head "I apologize El, I am grateful for you getting me out of there and this job, it is just hard to undo the past, especially a past such as mine I am sure there will be people there who recognize me and having someone like me as your handmaid might only cause them to spread more rumors which i would hate" she said putting one arm across her chest and latching onto her other arm looking away. Adon truly was a kind person, she hated to cause pain and trouble for others who were kind in return, and she knew that her reputation at the place she worked would only hurt Els name if she saw someone she had seen before. To El's eyes she would look truly sad and upset like a actual woman.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:56 am
"No man would dare unless he wishes to slander his familys name. He would admit to having been and if wedded his wife shamed. If unwed he never would and his family may disown such a son". Eliza reached a hand over and clasped Adons in her own. "I took care to make the choice, and even if rumors spreed and you came to be a proper woman the king would shower the two of us in praise. He opened a school to the commoners when one shown brightly in the house of a noble. You may provide a new home to the ladies and new opportunity to them. Women are allowed in schools now and our jobs are limited to those of good homes. You are a bright and lovely woman and can prove to be more then what men think of us all. You can be more then what you were and if you do well you can provide a place for all the ladies of that home, so no matter what you do my name will not be harmed dear Adon"

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:04 am
Adon blushed at Eliza's words and meerly nodded her head, it was rare for her to show weakness to anyone in particular her master so she was suprised it came out like it did. Adon looked at Eliza and again her heart began to race quickly as she saw El's beauty up close, she couldnt stop herself as she grabbed El's arms and pulled her close to her body. Her mind was racing, not thinking clearly as she had a massive blush on her face almost as red as her crimson hair in stark contrast to El's shining hair it was like seeing both the sun and moon in the same room. "El I...." was all Adon got out as she had inched closer to Els face when a knock came at the door and Adon let her go and backed away just before the door swung open.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:12 am
Eliza became quiet as Adon grabbed her and she felt her heart leap into her mouth. Closing it she looked at Adon and blushed slightly as the other came closer. As the door swung open she left the loss of Adons warmth around her and looked puzzled for a moment.
"Madam, the child has a strikingly high fever." Henry said standing in the door way breathing a bit heavier as she looked at the two oblivious to what happened moments ago.
Eliza paled and stood up suddenly looking at Henry "B-but how, he was fine for his feeding... Adon Im sorry but I must go see whats the matter. Henry run to the doctor and do what you must to bring him here."

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:23 am
Adon heared what was going on and looked to Eliza and nodded as both her and Henry left. Adon went back to her room and changed out of her maid uniform and back into her more "casual" clothes as she went across to the room where Eliza was and Henry as well whom she noticed was getting ready to leave. "Ahhhhh, dont be going out at this time old man" she said seeing both of them about to protest when she said "before you say anything let me see the babe" she said walking up and looked into El's arms and now at the little boy who deffinetly had a fever in her arms. Adon gently took him into her arms and put the back of her hand on his forehead adns ure enough it was hot, next she lowered her head and listened to his breathing which had a little bit of a wheeze and lastly she checked his body for any red splotches or abnormalities. Adon nodded and handed him back to El as both her and Henry seemed to be having no patience with Adon at this exact moment. "He has a little bit of something called croup, his fever is pretty normal when something like this happens however just to be sure I have a friend in the city who specializes in medication for children I will go to him and get some of it, you both just keep the little one comfortable and make sure to cool him down with a washcloth, it will help with the fever". Adon heard El say something about bringing Henry and she held up her hand "No, he stays here El, I understand your want to protect me but it is late and whilst Henry may be a man he is old and some of the goons who roam at night arent exactly fair, I will be fine so just stay here and mind the little one" she said giving El stern eyes now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:35 am
Eliza became relieved that the fever and illness had a name, hearing Adon wanting to leave though made her worry. "Please take Henry he-" she started but being cut off she chewed her lip. "Are you sure you will be safe? If something were to happen..." she looked at Adon worried still

"Are you sure of this Adon, the young master has been ill twice before already.
At his age we worry over such matter's. If he were to.... Eliza may lose all she has left. Are you sure about the illness and f your friend?"
As Henry asked this he had a stern look to his face matching his voice now even with panic in his eyes.

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:54 am
"Yes I will be fine Eliza I know my way around the city for the most part" she said than hearing Henry's questioning and she narrowed her eyes. "I have taken care of enough children to know what croup is, it is beggining to get into the colder weather times and croup while not dangerous can become more if you meerly let it sit idle and dont treat the problem with medication, of course fancy shmancy docs wouldn't know this because it is something only children in not well of places tend to get so only a doctor who specializes in children can help right now" she said putting her hands on her waist, "As for trust, well your just going to have to, I have no reason to bring harm to this family or such a innocent child, now if you keep me here any longer he could develop something worse" she said spinning on her heels and heading out of the mansion before any more arguing could be heard.

It did not take her long to reach the city and much longer to find her friend. "Hey, Richard i need some medication for a baby with croup, he is not very old so something he can ingest easily please" she said smiling at the man behind the counter.

"Adon? I thought you were at a rich house now?"

"News travels fast eh? I am but this child needs the medication bad, I will talk with you next time i promise" she said wining at him.

"Alright, alright, I will give him some of the medicine i gave you for some of the kids plus some easy to digest vitamins to help boost his immune system till he recovers fully" he said handing her a small bag.

"Thanks, your a life saver Richard" she asid kissing his cheek and heading out again. However on her way back of course some of the boys who were rough with her cornered her. "I really don't have time for this" she said growling as she pulled out a knife and soon screams were heard. An hour rolled by and Adon had not returned yet as it was getting late ,however as Henry was starting to once again complain the door flung open and there stood Adon with blood on her shirt and face a bit as she walked up to them and said "Give him a teaspoon of the green crushed medication every couple of hours with something warm and the other little pills you can feed him every 6 hours to help boost his immune system" she said turning around and hearing from El for her to stop. Adon did but turned her head "Take care of your child first El, I am fine i promise" she said smiling as she shu the door behind her and walked to the washroom a small trickle of blood seen dripping from her arm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:06 am
Eliza paced back and forth as she waited by stairs. As Adon entered she glanced over chewing her bottom lip Seeing the blood she stumbled and tripped over the hem of her gown. Catching herself on the railing she gulped down her fear as best she could "W-wait Adon-". Cut off once more as she watched her walk off Eliza looked to Henry "Ask Angelica to hurry and prepare warm water for the bath Henry, and see to it Angelica treats her." Eliza told him and rushed up the steps to give her son the medication. Seeing Gretel in the room she relaxed and gently took her son from the other woman telling her to join her mother and bring her warmed and watered milk. Holding her son Eliza paced back and forth again trying to calm her crying son.

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash